The crappiest jury duty ever, Khalid Sheikh Mohammed

alan1

Gold Member
Dec 13, 2008
Shoveling the ashes
Just imagine if you got picked to be on the jury for Khalid Sheikh Mohammed.
Damn, that would suck.

A few reasons
1. I'm sure the trial will take forever.
2. If you convict, you will probably be a target from some extremist.
3. If you acquit, you will probably be a target from some extremist.

I wonder if he'll wear his signature oversized-headhole T-shirt?

I hear they are selling them at Gap these days.

Damn, that would suck.

A few reasons

Ahhhhh....you are forgetting the talk show circuit, the book deal and the movie rights, and then the reality TV series!!!! Especially if you are one of the so called "beautiful people".

Damn, that would suck.

A few reasons

Just show up for Jury duty with the OBL shooting target t-shirt on.:eusa_whistle:

Damn, that would suck.

A few reasons

It sounds like we've finally found a job that would be perfect for Obama. Instead of voting to convict or acquit, he could just mull over the options forever.

Damn, that would suck.

A few reasons

It sounds like we've finally found a job that would be perfect for Obama. Instead of voting to convict or acquit, he could just mull over the options forever.

Yes, by the time BHO makes a decision on Afghanistan we'll probably be sending 'surge troops' back here to prevent hostile actions on our own bases.

I wouldn't want to be on this jury for love or money, one could possibly retire from this one, in one of two ways..........:eek:

Time for a Show trial !!! Obama and his band of nincompoops can put on a show for the world to see!!!! WOO HOO!! Allah be praised!! Maybe a crazed jihadist will get into the courtroom and blow everyone up? Stay tuned to find out!!! There's nothin' better than giving the Islamofacist lunatics a world wide forum!!

Oye.....

Time for a Show trial !!! Obama and his band of nincompoops can put on a show for the world to see!!!! WOO HOO!! Allah be praised!! Maybe a crazed jihadist will get into the courtroom and blow everyone up? Stay tuned to find out!!! There's nothin' better than giving the Islamofacist lunatics a world wide forum!!

Oye.....

I think using Obama's Czarist dictators on the jury would be a most excellent idea. Maybe they can recite some quotes from Mao's red book of living, for the 'America of Change" they seem to want.
And bring up the fact that these 'poor terrorists' had a bad childhood and are just misunderstood. Wouldn't be surprised if they pleaded for leniency for these scumbags.

Oye.....

Absolutely correct. And It's PAYBACK from Obama to his Leftist sychophants. To not only TRY the United States, but to indirectly Indict George W. Bush for perceived WAR CRIMES.

THIS is their motive. At least FDR knew how to deal with Terrorists.

For those that READ IT ? This exactly what should be happening.

Instead we get a bunch of Leftist Morons that hate America taking it down for their nefarious purposes, which would include rewriting history, and setting a bad precident.

FDR had it right. Read the embedded BLOG.

Damn, that would suck.

A few reasons

Well,

It will definitely take a long time. But so do a lot of trials. And NY'ers had no problem putting the blind Sheikh in jail. No one targeted that jury. And the jury names will probably be secret.

On the positive side, Lynn Stewart won't be representing Khalid Sheikh Mohammed

Will it be a jury trial or simply a judge?

It's a CIVIL TRIAL, Ravioli. Use your head?

What on earth are you talking about?

It's a criminal trial. He will be entitled to a jury. But he will also have the option to request a judge trial.

Did you have anything to say, or did you just want the opportunity to distort Ravi's name?

*shrug*

Forum List

Back