The crappiest jury duty ever, Khalid Sheikh Mohammed

TheT,

If you wish to debate with me do so minus the foul and abusive language. The man will not receive a fair trial. Too many "gold-toothed", baseball cap backwards, truck driving ignoarnt red-necks have already found him guilty simply because he is a Muslim.

FUCK YOU. How's that?

nevermind that you SUPPORT enemies of this nation...so again (In CASE you missed it)? Fuck *YOU*

So, what are you drinking or snorting tonite?

You're an idot. NOTHING. I am speaking my mind. Don't like it? Shove off butch.

Good question. It would be much better if it were a judge - and if cameras were banned. Less of a circus, wouldn't you think?

I think cameras should be banned from courtrooms in general.

I think all major court cases and all executions should be on Public television. Maybe it will sink home to some of these people if they see real consequences.

Because what we need is a nation of Judge Ito wannabes.

Most of us are forgetting that we are all innocent until proven guilty. Therefore these terrorists are coming to our Courts as innocent people. With the leftist judges in New York, these terrorists could walk, and be given a pathway to citizenship. Would that be upsetting?

Beside all that, to try these losers in American court is the reciept for disaster. First thing I would like to ask is, how safe it will be for judge and jury, and how safe is for NY? Second, what about the cost of this show? It won't be cheap.

Ame®icano;1716658 said:
Most of us are forgetting that we are all innocent until proven guilty. Therefore these terrorists are coming to our Courts as innocent people. With the leftist judges in New York, these terrorists could walk, and be given a pathway to citizenship. Would that be upsetting?

Beside all that, to try these losers in American court is the reciept for disaster. First thing I would like to ask is, how safe it will be for judge and jury, and how safe is for NY? Second, what about the cost of this show? It won't be cheap.

So many things wrong with your statement.
1. The odds of them being found not guilty are basically zero.
2. Even if they were found not guilty, they'd be deported back to their country of origin. They would in no way be on a path to citzenship.
3. As for the safety of judge, jury, and people of New York, unless KSM has superpowers we're unaware of, they'll be fine.

Maybe it is me...but I think a lot of the rightwingnuts hope he gets off and then blows up a couple of thousand Americans so they can blame it on Obama.

:eusa_eh:

Ame®icano;1716658 said:

2. Even if they were found not guilty, they'd be deported back to their country of origin. They would in no way be on a path to citzenship.
3. As for the safety of judge, jury, and people of New York, unless KSM has superpowers we're unaware of, they'll be fine.

1. Since when civil trials are just a formality? In what country? Not in this one! Innocent until proven guilty. Beyond a resonable doubt. Jury of 12 peers.. Any of this ring a bell?
2. Based on what? If aquitted after "serving" years in US prisons and camps, and as innocent man they have certain rights, citizenship and damages among them.
3. Who's talking about KSM powers?

Look, KSM and others will probably still get convicted and will probably be executed. But, the craziness is that they could get off, and they could scream coersion, and they could launch a defense and get into their upbringing.

Why are we making effort to give them more opportunites to showcase themselves and lighten the justice for what they did?

Just watch, publicized trial will make these guys seem more human and people will forget what they did. We're gonna watch, and the whole world is gonna watch. What do you think terrorists reaction is gonna be like?

Ame®icano;1716700 said:
Ame®icano;1716658 said:

1. Since when civil trials are just a formality? In what country? Not in this one! Innocent until proven guilty. Beyond a resonable doubt. Jury of 12 peers.. Any of this ring a bell?
2. Based on what? If aquitted after "serving" years in US prisons and camps, and as innocent man they have certain rights, citizenship and damages among them.

Look, KSM and others will probably still get convicted and will probably be executed. But, the craziness is that they could get off, and they could scream coersion, and they could launch a defense and get into their upbringing.

Why are we making effort to give them more opportunites to showcase themselves and lighten the justice for what they did?

Just watch, publicized trial will make these guys seem more human and people will forget what they did. We're gonna watch, and the whole world is gonna watch. What do you think terrorists reaction is gonna be like?

1. O please. There are tons of cases were the verdict is known before the case begins and it's pretty naive to state otherwise. Hell, the guy confessed to the act. You think the jury is going to just ignore that?
2. That's simply not accurate.
3. So, what, you think AQ has an army that will invade lower Manhattan?
4. Sure, they could get off. Just like I could walk outside my house right now and get hit by an asteroid.
5. The trial isn't going to make them more human. It's going to make them look even more triple fuck crazy.

Maybe it is me...but I think a lot of the rightwingnuts hope he gets off and then blows up a couple of thousand Americans so they can blame it on Obama.

Showing your ignorance again?

He/ They should have been tried by the Military commissions that were already set up and trials had already started when Mr Obama stopped them. The cost is in the millions possibly billions, who knows. Obama doesn't care he has given them a possible out, Why?

Obama, Not good for America

He/ They should have been tried by the Military commissions that were already set up and trials had already started when Mr Obama stopped them. The cost is in the millions possibly billions, who knows. Obama doesn't care he has given them a possible out, Why?

Correction, I believe Obama has moved from not good for America to Dangerous for America

FUCK YOU. How's that?

nevermind that you SUPPORT enemies of this nation...so again (In CASE you missed it)? Fuck *YOU*

So, what are you drinking or snorting tonite?

You're an idot. NOTHING. I am speaking my mind. Don't like it? Shove off butch.

:lol::lol::lol:

You're already 10 sheets to the wind...very typical nite for you, isn't it?

Hope you're not alone with that bottle...tho the odds are, you are. :eusa_whistle:

Correction, I believe Obama has moved from not good for America to Dangerous for America

Following the Bill of Rights = dangerous for America.

got it. :eusa_eh:

Just imagine if you got picked to be on the jury for Khalid Sheikh Mohammed.
Damn, that would suck.

A few reasons
1. I'm sure the trial will take forever.
2. If you convict, you will probably be a target from some extremist.
3. If you acquit, you will probably be a target from some extremist.

If he's convicted and a suicide bomber blows up the courtroom, will the jurors get 72 virgins?

While let me take a page out of your book. What is the drink of choice today, whiskey...oh no wait...kool aide Got it. :lol:

While let me take a page out of your book. What is the drink of choice today, whiskey...oh no wait...kool aide Got it. :lol:

Got it.

Supporting the Constitution and Bill of Rights = Drinking kool aide.

I learn more and more about the Rightwing way of thinking every day.

Ame®icano;1716700 said:

1. O please. There are tons of cases were the verdict is known before the case begins and it's pretty naive to state otherwise. Hell, the guy confessed to the act. You think the jury is going to just ignore that?
2. That's simply not accurate.
3. So, what, you think AQ has an army that will invade lower Manhattan?
4. Sure, they could get off. Just like I could walk outside my house right now and get hit by an asteroid.
5. The trial isn't going to make them more human. It's going to make them look even more triple fuck crazy.

True, but terrorists have no right for a civil trial. They have no right for a trial by jury neither. They are not even enemy combatants to they get the Geneva Convention I-IV. They are illegal combatants so all they should get is Geneva III and IV, and that is debatable.

Do they need to invade lower Manhattan? Of course not, they didn't do it on 9-11 niether. I am talking about facing escalated risk of a another terrorist attack. Every resource of jihadists will be focused on the killing New Yorkers again.

On the fifth... America always leans toward sympathizing. But there is more than that. How will civilian courts and laws that protect real citizens be negated in a civilian court that has substantially different rules and procedures, especially since they were originally detained and apprihended in a foreign country and by the military. I have no confidence in these New York American hateing leftist jurists who can hardly wait to see egg on Americas face.

Since when does the American Bill of rights Pertain to someone who attacked us from another country, was captured in a third country, had been held for military tribunal in a third country (accepted by most of the world and approved by our own Supreme Court), and then finally brought to the USA for a political dog and pony shop?

Obama, Dangerous for America.

Since when Bill of Rights apply on non citizens, illegals and enemy combatants?

Forum List

Back