The Grumpiest of Times

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
Maybe it's just me....but... people seem allot grumpier lately. I was in the store and people were using there grocery carts like bumper cars. Then, just standing in line buying my stuff and this older lady was just going nuts on the cashier over an expired 5% discount. I'm getting cut off allot more often on the freeways and people just seem unhappy.

Is it just me or what?

I don't know that people suck as much as they're just assholes. Not everyone but . . . . man, enough of them. Maybe sucking and being an asshole are the same thing.

Yeah, but people have always been assholes, since humans have had assholes.

It's if you let them get to you or not that's the slippery slope.

The weather around here has made some a bit more bummed, but in general, I haven't noticed too much.

Of course, I still want to smack stupid people upside the head, but now I have a better attitude - I just don't bother with them. They are not worth it.

So, I come here, instead. ;)

Last edited:
Yeah, but people have always been assholes, since humans have had assholes.

It's if you let them get to you or not that's the slippery slope.

I usually just whiz by them . . . especially in the grocery store when I have that little mini cart. It's like a mope head or something.

Everybody is pissed. Nearly everyone with two or more functioning brain cells to rub together never trusts the fine print and now congress is giving them over 2000 pages of it and almost everybody is sure that there are more than a few devils in the details.

My wife and her mother were at a drive through window for a fast food place today. The person in front of them paid for their lunch. The clerk said the person said someone had done that for them recently. She was passing it along.

Pay it forward.

Forum List

Back