The crappiest jury duty ever, Khalid Sheikh Mohammed

All it does is embolden the Islamist Radical Freaks...for it is a weakness thaqt they are drooling to exploit.

I love all you law hating pretend "patriots"...

darn habeas corpus :cuckoo:

Tell the class -dipshit- where Habeus extends to foreign combatants/POW's?

The assembled...will wait:eusa_whistle:

s'matter, honey, you got caught not knowing the difference between a civil and criminal trial, so you're embarrassed.

I understand.

as for "foreign combatant"....

is he one?

wingnuts saying so.... doesn't make it so.

In fact, I'd say you live in opposite land.

so why don't we chit chat when you learn what a criminal trial versus a civil trial is.

at least before you go calling *me* names.

We have zero obligation to try them in any State, much less Federal Court, or with a jury. At best, and in full accordance with the Geneva Conventions III and IV, they rate a hearing before a military commission aka tribunal, and if convicted stright to execution.

This move to NY is all about appeasing the left so that our intelligence community can be on trial. These assclown terrorosts were begging to be martyred just last year. Once they sit with their ACLU and other pro-bono attorneys, and realize they can further hurt our intelligence system and country by claiming torture-based coercian defenses, and creating as much drama as possible, the show will have begun.

Thanks again Barack, the jerk.

Just imagine if you got picked to be on the jury for Khalid Sheikh Mohammed.
Damn, that would suck.

A few reasons
1. I'm sure the trial will take forever.
2. If you convict, you will probably be a target from some extremist.
3. If you acquit, you will probably be a target from some extremist.

I'd never make it onto that Jury, I'd ask his lawyer where the guilty bastard was at.

Damn, that would suck.

A few reasons

Ahhhhh....you are forgetting the talk show circuit, the book deal and the movie rights, and then the reality TV series!!!! Especially if you are one of the so called "beautiful people".
I'm sure there will be one lone person who see's this ahead and will be that one problematic juror.

Good question. It would be much better if it were a judge - and if cameras were banned. Less of a circus, wouldn't you think?

I think cameras should be banned from courtrooms in general.

I think all major court cases and all executions should be on Public television. Maybe it will sink home to some of these people if they see real consequences.

This man cannot obtain a fair trial. The American legal system cant be fair in this case. Why? Becasue the accused is of colour and people of colour have never been treated fairly by the white=mans legal system in the USA.

Free him now. If is is executed I fear the Muslim hordes will unleash the wrath of Muhhamed on the USA.

I love all you law hating pretend "patriots"...

darn habeas corpus :cuckoo:

Tell the class -dipshit- where Habeus extends to foreign combatants/POW's?

The assembled...will wait:eusa_whistle:

s'matter, honey, you got caught not knowing the difference between a civil and criminal trial, so you're embarrassed.

I understand.

as for "foreign combatant"....

is he one?

wingnuts saying so.... doesn't make it so.

In fact, I'd say you live in opposite land.

so why don't we chit chat when you learn what a criminal trial versus a civil trial is.

at least before you go calling *me* names.

Is this 'Stupid ACT' just an act or are *YOU* like this in real life?

You are indeed STUPID in my estimation by this answer and certainly NOT a friend to History.

This man cannot obtain a fair trial. The American legal system cant be fair in this case. Why? Becasue the accused is of colour and people of colour have never been treated fairly by the white=mans legal system in the USA.

Free him now. If is is executed I fear the Muslim hordes will unleash the wrath of Muhhamed on the USA.

Why the FUCK is this man IN the US Court system to start with? WE are at WAR, and this mother Fucker is an enemy COMBATANT.

He deserves a bullet to the FOREHEAD. *END STORY*

Yer a dipshit.

I didn't say executed, I said convicted or acquitted. Extremists will treat it the same.

Damn, that would suck.

A few reasons

I'd do it in a heartbeat.

Why the FUCK is this man IN the US Court system to start with? WE are at WAR, and this mother Fucker is an enemy COMBATANT.

He deserves a bullet to the FOREHEAD. *END STORY*

Oh, we execute POWs now, do we?

TheT,

If you wish to debate with me do so minus the foul and abusive language. The man will not receive a fair trial. Too many "gold-toothed", baseball cap backwards, truck driving ignoarnt red-necks have already found him guilty simply because he is a Muslim.

Damn, that would suck.

A few reasons

YEP. You'd AQUIT an enemy to your freedom wouldn't you? And have him released so he can KILL more Americans.

TheT,

If you wish to debate with me do so minus the foul and abusive language. The man will not receive a fair trial. Too many "gold-toothed", baseball cap backwards, truck driving ignoarnt red-necks have already found him guilty simply because he is a Muslim.

FUCK YOU. How's that?

nevermind that you SUPPORT enemies of this nation...so again (In CASE you missed it)? Fuck *YOU*

Last edited:
Damn, that would suck.

A few reasons

YEP. You'd AQUIT an enemy to your freedom wouldn't you? And have him released so he can KILL more Americans.

You've started drinking early, haven't you?

I was thinking more along the lines of actually listening to the evidence by both sides and making a rational decision of guilt or innocence as a proper jury member is supposed to...without being afraid of reprisals., and with honor.

Something YOU will never comprehend.

I hope he gets off, more than likely the man is completely innocent.

TheT,

FUCK YOU. How's that?

nevermind that you SUPPORT enemies of this nation...so again (In CASE you missed it)? Fuck *YOU*

So, what are you drinking or snorting tonite?

Forum List

Back