The Constitution is the Constitution, anti-Muslims please read

:lol:

That asshole isn't a Muslim.

If you burn it down, we can just collect the insurance money and use that to buy weapons.

He never had any Muslim teachings?

Kalam is a good Muslim, he is not going to remind everyone that in the eyes of the Muslim world once a Muslim always a Muslim. But more importantly Obama has been sitting in a Christian Church for at least 20 years. That alone condemns him in the eyes of world wide Muslims.

Obama's father was an atheist, so he was born an unbeliever.

:lol:

That asshole isn't a Muslim.

If you burn it down, we can just collect the insurance money and use that to buy weapons.

Kalam is a good Muslim, he is not going to remind everyone that in the eyes of the Muslim world once a Muslim always a Muslim. But more importantly Obama has been sitting in a Christian Church for at least 20 years. That alone condemns him in the eyes of world wide Muslims.

Typical, un-American, non-constitutional idiot who wants others to respect him but would support denying others their rights.

Typical, un-American, non-constitutional idiot who wants others to respect him but would support denying others their rights.

And this is EXACTLY why you are a brainless uneducated DUMB ASS. You would defend a religion you have not one clue about. Attacking anyone that attempts to educated your retarded ass. Kalam must get a good chuckle out of you retards every day.

And this is EXACTLY why you are a brainless uneducated DUMB ASS. You would defend a religion you have not one clue about. Attacking anyone that attempts to educated your retarded ass. Kalam must get a good chuckle out of you retards every day.

Monkey, I'm not defending Islam, don't start with that ad-hominem, I'm defending people's constitutional right of freedom of religion and peaceable gathering, you're the one thats chimping out because I will not approve of nor cosign your religious bigotry. There are plenty of people that would like to see Mormonism be banned also, how do you feel about that?

Rest assured, I get a good chuckle out of a few retards here every day.

No one has proposed banning Muslims from worship. No one has proposed banning the building of Mosques across the Country.

Some people have:
http://www.usmessageboard.com/2598996-post60.html

To be honest I would support a move to A) ban all Muslims from immigrating to the US. And B) ban all new Muslim structures.

I would do so by having the Government declare that Islam is a threat to non Islamic peoples and religions.

It won't happen any time soon though. It will take some real eye opening and honesty from our Government instead of the namby pamby bullshit that Islam is a religion of Peace.

Ohh and it would not be Unconstitutional since A) the US Constitution is not a death pact and B) any religion that is a threat to law and order, peace and human life is NO religion at all.

Or did I miss all the religions we protect that support cannibalism and human sacrifices?

As for right now? Simply is not happening.

Yes. lets let America, a nation founded on religious freedom, ban people who practice a religion that everyone does not understand. How...un-american.

It's quite hypocrtitcal that you condem Islam and Muslims because of the actions of a few radical fringe members, but Christians bombing abortion clinics and killing abortion doctors is in now way representative of Christanity in America.

So if you want to ban Islam, then your going to have to ban Christanity as well. As both sects have their radicalized members.

Retired bro...........spot on with this post. But its not that they are "retards". The intellect is there..........but the more correct label is "mental case" or "k00k", which identifies a thought process disorderin these peiople. Its neither here nor there, but I always like to point this out. These people can connect the dots as well as we can........sometimes more dots in some cases, but the difference is, sometimes, they miss a dot completely. Psychiatrists term it "illogicality" or "clanging". Check it out sometime..........fascinating to read up on and consider when you see the posts by these people on this board.

Retired bro...........spot on with this post. But its not that they are "retards". The intellect is there..........but the more correct label is "mental case" or "k00k", which identifies a thought process disorderin these peiople. Its neither here nor there, but I always like to point this out. These people can connect the dots as well as we can........sometimes more dots in some cases, but the difference is, sometimes, they miss a dot completely. Psychiatrists term it "illogicality" or "clanging". Check it out sometime..........fascinating to read up on and consider when you see the posts by these people on this board.

:rolleyes:

633608594677877146-EvilMonkey.jpg

633826717793165705-JIHAD.jpg

The Federal government may not have the right to prevent the mosque from being built, but as an independent American, I have a right to bitch about it and bring about enough public pressure that the Islamic radical priest will quit his plan. Anybody with one-half a functioning brain-cell knows what the iman is up to.

633826717793165705-JIHAD.jpg

So... A picture from 1472 is the best you can come up with to compare Christianity to Islam?

I in NO WAY endorse outlawing Islam, BUT this silly argument that yall want to try to foist on us that Christianity is somehow as violent as Islam is ridiculous. Can anyone tell me the last edict issued from ANY church that called for believers to kill someone who offended Christianity? No? Hmmmm

Islime is NOT a 'religion', but rather a totalatarian movement which uses the cloak of 'faith' to infiltrate and paralyze other socities it plans to destroy.

Is that not what Christanity did when it came to the New World..............:

no

Amazing that the ignorant buffoons will on the one hand say that Christians didn't found our nation then on the other hand blame Christians for the things done while founding our nation.

Never seen a group want things both ways so badly before.

So... A picture from 1472 is the best you can come up with to compare Christianity to Islam?

I in NO WAY endorse outlawing Islam, BUT this silly argument that yall want to try to foist on us that Christianity is somehow as violent as Islam is ridiculous. Can anyone tell me the last edict issued from ANY church that called for believers to kill someone who offended Christianity? No? Hmmmm

Millions of Native Americans died and were killed off under those who claimed Christianity. That wasn't my point anyway.

Millions of Native Americans died and were killed off under those who claimed Christianity. That wasn't my point anyway.

Christianity had nothing to do with it you stupid monkey and I challenge you to provide proof otherwise.

By the way that's a nice self portait.

Christianity had nothing to do with it you stupid monkey and I challenge you to provide proof otherwise.

The early Europeans who came to America forced Christianity onto Native Americans by the sword, they did the same to may African-American ancestors as well, stop chimping out and accept the truth King Kong.

The early Europeans who came to America forced Christianity onto Native Americans by the sword, they did the same to may African-American ancestors as well, stop chimping out and accept the truth King Kong.

Prove it.

Amendment 1 - Freedom of Religion, Press, Expression. Ratified 12/15/1791. Note

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

You monkeys need to quit playing the "Constitutional Patriot" act when you want to bash and disparage Obama while simultaneously ignoring and disregarding the Constitution when it comes to spreading your hate and ignorance about the religions of others you don't like. The Constitution is not a respecter of religions in that it does not favor any one religion over the other and neither does it deny the freedom of religion and right to peaceably assemble. I am a Christian and member of the church of Christ and do not believe in Islam and will never do so, but those Muslims do have the Constitutional right to freedom of religion and peaceable freedom of assembly so you dumb monkeys need to quit with the protests and spreading ignorance.

Your calls on the government to stop Muslims from building mosques is un-Constitutional so you apes need to stop it.

They have the right to build it there under the first ammendment.

The people of the country also have a right to criticize the building of it in that location under the first ammendment.

In other words, stop being a hypocrite and let people use their free speech to voice their opinions.

Have a nice day.

There are people who are actively trying to get the government to forbid them from building the mosque.

So his rant is justified.

And that is their right, under the first ammendment's promise of free speech, so his hypocracy is noted.

Here is a true moderate muslim's opinion:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmKYd74nulk]YouTube - ‪O'Reilly Factor: Raheel Raza Speaks Out Against 9/11 Mosque‬‎[/ame]

If this lady wants to build a mosque I'll donate money to help and support it. The "Cordoba" center is not a respectful proposition. Google "muslim cordoba" if you dont understand how the mosque being built in that location and being called the cordoba center is an issue.

Forum List

Back