Obama isn't the only one golfing.

OH and the proprganda pushing msnbc guy is clueless to what the middle class are. I bet he makes 150,000 a year just under the obama cut off I wonder if he would change his tune if the obmam cut off was lowered?

I wonder why the right hasn't called out Boehner?

The Ed Show - msnbc.com

Click on " Why Boehner shouldn't be Speaker of the House". :lol:

That's pretty funny, Ed Shultz? What a joke he is, a complete and total idiot...... says way more about you than you should want any of us to know Luissa.

Boehner actually plays the game, he, unlike the boy king, knows which end of the golf club to hit the ball with. Boehner averages rounds of 78-79, Obama can't break 120, he shouldn't be allowed on a real golf course with that incredibly awful swing........ he couldn't even caddy for Boehner.

Omg, are the lefties GETTING DESPERATE.

they should be...the people in the country HATE them and are getting to kick them to the curb in NOVEMBER.

get out and vote folks.

Omg, are the lefties GETTING DESPERATE.

they should be...the people in the country HATE them and are getting to kick them to the curb in NOVEMBER.

get out and vote folks.

It's very clear populism is going to be a driving force in American politics for at least a good part of this century.

The Ed Show - msnbc.com

Gee, I don't know. Maybe because he isn't President of the United States? :rolleyes:

The Democrats are clearly in desperation mode if this is all they have left in their arsenal.

And frankly, I couldn't give a shit how often Obama golfs. It's not important.

The Ed Show - msnbc.com

Gee, I don't know. Maybe because he isn't President of the United States? :rolleyes:

The Democrats are clearly in desperation mode if this is all they have left in their arsenal.

And frankly, I couldn't give a shit how often Obama golfs. It's not important.

The Dems' push seems to be twofold:
1) Bush is responsible for all the mess, despite the fact that Obama has been in office nearly 2 years and the Dems in Congress for 4.

2) Everyone does it. Obama is no worse than anyone else.

Given what he ran on, this is truly cynical and desperate. They have nothing. They are headed to major defeat in Nov, JakeStarkey notwithstanding.

So, Boehner's salary comes from where?

He's allowed to spend it any whay he wants it... You want to dictate how he can spend it?

Who pays for your hero's excursions?

We do...we pay for both salaries. I don't think I can make this any clearer for you.

I didn't think it was possible, and don't take this the wrong way, but you're getting dumber every day...

Kind of interesting to watch it happen...

Forum List

Back