The Constitution is the Constitution, anti-Muslims please read

I refuse to be taken off topic by a pack of wild monkeys, my point stands, it is un-Constitutional to prevent Muslims from building places of worship because it violates the first Amendment, you monkeys can argue off topic all you like.

In other words you can't prove the claims you made, or more like you lied about.

Your concession is duly noted.

One more thing you ape-faced retard, no one that I have seen in this thread is against the muslims building a mosque. What I and other are opposed to is the location of this particular mosque. Now I understand you are too stupid to understand the reasoning for this even though it has been stated many times.

I've back my claims and what are you gorillas going to tell me next, that most slaves didn't like slavery?

There are protests all over the country against building mosques you stupid baboon, not just NYC and I've posted the link, this is not about opposing a mosque near ground zero its about anti-Muslim monkeys spreading their hate playing the insensitive card as a shield.

No you didn't you lying orangutan! Please point out the post where you backed up your claim that Native Americans and slaves were put to the sword if they didn't convert to Christianity. All I've seen is folks educating your ignorant lying ass and you totally ignoring them.

Protest all over this country? Really? That should be easy for you to prove. As it stands now I know of two states that have any type of protest against mosques going on, the one in New York and the other in Tennessee.

It's quite obvious you do not possess the intellect required for critical thinking. Tell me over the last 20-30 years how many terrorist acts were committed by those of Islamic faith? How many innocent lives were taken in those terrorist acts? How many terrorist acts have Christians engaged in? How many lives were lost by Christian terrorist attacks? Let's just concentrate on attacks in this country, perhaps that would be easier for you.

When you were called monkey growing up, it must have really hit a nerve.

Oh, that pesky COTUS also gives us the right to petition the government to address our grievances. Dammit non Muslims have rights to?

So what's wrong with complaining about the complainers and pointing out that what they're asking for violates the Constitution?

That is also your first ammendment right, to complain about those who are complaining about the mosque's name, location, and the man who is running it.

What is wrong is telling people that they can't complain about it because of the freedom of religion granted by the first ammendment. By saying "since we have freedom of religion under the first ammendment you can't speak out against this location" you are being a hypocrite as that same first ammendment gives the people the right to voice said opinion.

Do you understand what i'm saying now?

What? All I'm saying is that they shouldn't try to get it closed down because it's unconstitutional.

And this isn't just about the NY mosque, people are whining and protesting about all sorts of new mosques even ones in say for instance Tennessee.

Your calls on the government to stop Muslims from building mosques is un-Constitutional so you apes need to stop it.

What is it with you and apes?

I dont think most of us want the government to stop the mosque from being built.... what I want is for the peaceful muslims to just take our feeling into account and biuld it somewhere else. Is that asking too much?

I am a very outsoken critic of Islam, but I also realize they are'nt all bad people, and have the right to worship whomever they want.
It just seems that they whine an awful lot, and want special treament.

I've back my claims and what are you gorillas going to tell me next, that most slaves didn't like slavery?

There are protests all over the country against building mosques you stupid baboon, not just NYC and I've posted the link, this is not about opposing a mosque near ground zero its about anti-Muslim monkeys spreading their hate playing the insensitive card as a shield.

They have the right to protest, but they're not just protesting, they're trying to use intimidation, fear, and hysteria to convince judges to side with them in their frivolous lawsuits they keep filing to block the building of the mosques. God forbid that these Muslims start exercising their free speech to say what they really think about the religious bigots slandering them, the monkeys will then start saying the terrorists are coming to get them.

Religious biggots????!!!!!

Looks who's talking!!!!!

Monkeys, Apes, and Babbons...? WOW! :cuckoo:

They have the right to protest, but they're not just protesting, they're trying to use intimidation, fear, and hysteria to convince judges to side with them in their frivolous lawsuits they keep filing to block the building of the mosques. God forbid that these Muslims start exercising their free speech to say what they really think about the religious bigots slandering them, the monkeys will then start saying the terrorists are coming to get them.

Religious biggots????!!!!!

Looks who's talking!!!!!

Monkeys, Apes, and Babbons...? WOW! :cuckoo:

Isn't it odd that calling white people monkeys ,apes,and baboons is considered acceptable? i was told as much in the thread I started on this very subject in the flame forum

Isn't it odd that calling white people monkeys ,apes,and baboons is considered acceptable? i was told as much in the thread I started on this very subject in the flame forum

Do you feel offended and pissed at being called an ape, baboon and monkey? Good, now you know how blacks, Muslims and minorities who's humanity and constitutional rights you piss on feel when you disdain them, besides, you've used the word ****** one too many times.

Do you feel offended and pissed at being called an ape, baboon and monkey? Good, now you know how blacks, Muslims and minorities who's humanity and constitutional rights you piss on feel when you disdain them, besides, you've used the word ****** one too many times.

No white people aren't offended when called monkey, apes or baboons, only black folk are that sensitive. For a word to be offensive it has to contain some truth. Which is why it's understandable why such words offend you.

Yes. lets let America, a nation founded on religious freedom, ban people who practice a religion that everyone does not understand. How...un-american.

It's quite hypocrtitcal that you condem Islam and Muslims because of the actions of a few radical fringe members, but Christians bombing abortion clinics and killing abortion doctors is in now way representative of Christanity in America.

So if you want to ban Islam, then your going to have to ban Christanity as well. As both sects have their radicalized members.
That you do not understand Islam doesnt mean others do not.

Nothing radical or fringe about terror acts done by muslims , they are the proper way for muslims to act as mohammad was a terrorist 1
and he is the example for muslims to follow.
Islam is not a religion it is a streetgang masquerading as one.

mr-fitnah-albums-avy-picture1871-street-gang-islam.jpg

Last edited:
He never had any Muslim teachings?

Kalam is a good Muslim, he is not going to remind everyone that in the eyes of the Muslim world once a Muslim always a Muslim. But more importantly Obama has been sitting in a Christian Church for at least 20 years. That alone condemns him in the eyes of world wide Muslims.

Obama's father was an atheist, so he was born an unbeliever.

I doubt it, but obamas adoupted father was a muslim, and obama attend public school in Indonesia. which you had to be a citizen and a muslim.

:lol:

That asshole isn't a Muslim.

If you burn it down, we can just collect the insurance money and use that to buy weapons.

He never had any Muslim teachings?

Kalam is a good Muslim, he is not going to remind everyone that in the eyes of the Muslim world once a Muslim always a Muslim. But more importantly Obama has been sitting in a Christian Church for at least 20 years. That alone condemns him in the eyes of world wide Muslims.

true

No white people aren't offended when called monkey, apes or baboons, only black folk are that sensitive. For a word to be offensive it has to contain some truth. Which is why it's understandable why such words offend you.

Monkey you are offended as well as so called "Conhog," I called you idiots monkeys, apes and baboons merely as a tool of psychological warfare to intentionally rile you into emotive responses, its a proven tactic that weakens opponents in debates and it has wroked here in this thread, you monkeys are more concerned about me calling you a monkey than proving your points which you have not done.

My point still stands monkey, to try to prevent people from building mosques violates their first amendment rights, you can't refute it so quit chimping out and think hard.......

Thinking_Gorilla-280x410.jpg

before coming up with some answers to what I said, you can do it, come on.

Monkey you are offended as well as so called "Conhog," I called you idiots monkeys, apes and baboons merely as a tool of psychological warfare to intentionally rile you into emotive responses, its a proven tactic that weakens opponents in debates and it has wroked here in this thread, you monkeys are more concerned about me calling you a monkey than proving your points which you have not done.

My point still stands monkey, to try to prevent people from building mosques violates their first amendment rights, you can't refute it so quit chimping out and think hard.......

Don't flatter yourself basshole, your childish name-calling doesn't offend me, as a matter of fact it amuses me and sheds a lot of light on your intellect or rather the lack thereof.

I'm still wating on you to prove your claim that Native Americans and slaves were to be put to the sword if they didn't convert to Christianity.

Don't flatter yourself basshole, your childish name-calling doesn't offend me, as a matter of fact it amuses me and sheds a lot of light on your intellect or rather the lack thereof.

Monkey you are offended, why are you continually posting about it?

I'm still wating on you to prove your claim that Native Americans and slaves were to be put to the sword if they didn't convert to Christianity.

It is true, the first Europeans that came to the Americas were killing, pillaging, robbing, raping and exploiting all under the cross and thought the Natives were pagan heathen people who needed to be converted, those are not lies, those who converted were not treated as bad so shut up monkey, the first Europeans in the Americas were only Christian in name not in deed, but thought less of those who were not Christian.

He's a loser

The Federal government may not have the right to prevent the mosque from being built, but as an independent American, I have a right to bitch about it and bring about enough public pressure that the Islamic radical priest will quit his plan. Anybody with one-half a functioning brain-cell knows what the iman is up to.
I give up. What's iman up to?

I guess his purpose might be to piss off millions of Americans and to create anti-Muslim sentiments through out the country. But, maybe he wants to make the statement that in the US we take our Constitution seriously. Even though your religious may be unpopular, in the US we protect your right to worship as you choose and build your church where ever you like.

Just to set the record straight, the name of the proposed building is Cordoba House and it is not a mosque. The planned activities, restaurant, swimming pool, bookstore, auditorium, etc... prevent it from being a mosque. It is more comparable to a Jewish Community Center or the YMCA than a mosque.

Also the plan to build Cordoba House is opposed by many Muslims.

Cordoba House - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

One more thing you ape-faced retard, no one that I have seen in this thread is against the muslims building a mosque.

See my signature.
Complete post, Nice to see I,m taking up so much space in your melon
http://www.usmessageboard.com/2598996-post60.html
That is not an accurate representation of my position.
My position is education and facts show Islam is a crime syndicate not a religion. Islam should be prosecuted under the RICO act and outlawed do to its criminal underpinning.

One for you Bass

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwegzhXAqaQ&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Chimp & Frog[/ame]

I am surprised. A thread by Bass that is nothing but a bunch of insults going back and forth. Never thought Id see that.

Forum List

Back