The Conservative Contradiction

Yes it does... and we notice that you have avoided the dismantling I have done to your little bullshit misdirection attempts

You have yet to disprove a single thing I have posted...I am still waiting for something other than a personal attack

No.. I have fully exposed your feeble attempts to concentrate and generalize a stance... and when the realities are pointed out TO you, you avoid and run away... I have shown you EXACTLY where your generalizations are indeed WRONG, and you have run away like a bitch when confronted with a more complete picture

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/126221-the-conservative-contradiction-6.html#post2550689

Sory Dave

But when you start off your responses with personal attacks rather than facts, I tend to ignore your post

I think I will ignore this one too

Last edited:
You have yet to disprove a single thing I have posted...I am still waiting for something other than a personal attack

No.. I have fully exposed your feeble attempts to concentrate and generalize a stance... and when the realities are pointed out TO you, you avoid and run away... I have shown you EXACTLY where your generalizations are indeed WRONG, and you have run away like a bitch when confronted with a more complete picture

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/126221-the-conservative-contradiction-6.html#post2550689

Sory Dave

But when you start off you responses with personal attacks rather than facts, I tend to ignore your post

Pointing out your ignorance and your feeble attempt to manipulate perception by generalizing a point is not an attack, it is a full time job when dealing with your misleading statements

I clarified upon your inane generalizations and exposed you for the manipulation you were attempting to pull

Here... let's remind you again,.....

############

Conservative Contradiction

We oppose abortion but we also oppose sex education, birth control and programs that help unwed mothers

Ahh.. the number of incorrect generalizations you have in a feeble attempt to skew perception is simply amazing

Oppose abortion while supporting the death penalty of our most heinous murderers is not a contradiction... protecting innocent life while eliminating a worthless vile and evil convicted murderer are 2 completely different things...

Conservatives do not oppose sex education.... we oppose the government thinking it is in place to forcibly provide it and taking over my parental responsibility to do it or to CHOOSE to let the educational system do it, if it meets our standards

Conservatives are not against birth control... but we are indeed against the governmental system thinking it has the right to readily hand it to our children when our children are our responsibility

Conservatives are not against programs to help unwed mothers... in fact we whole heartedly support many charitable organizations that deal with such things... what most conservatives are against are government entitlement programs that suck off the taxpayer tit in some misguides view that government exists to take your personal responsibilities away from you by just forking monies over that are paid into the tax system

Sory Dave

But when you start off you responses with personal attacks rather than facts, I tend to ignore your post

Pointing out your ignorance and your feeble attempt to manipulate perception by generalizing a point is not an attack, it is a full time job when dealing with your misleading statements

I clarified upon your inane generalizations and exposed you for the manipulation you were attempting to pull

I have to agree RW. It was not an insulting post. He characterised your attempt as feeble as it was quite obvious what you were doing, so the word feeble is appropriate.

He did not slander you in any way shape or form.

My posts have not attacked you. If they came acorss that way, I apologize for not articulating properly.

But the crux of my post to you was "why is the only solution having we, the people, care for the child or pay for the abortion?"

Why is the only solution having a third party intervene in the parental upbringing of their children?

Why cant we pay for proper adult education on how, when and what to teach our children as it pertains to sex and pregnancy?

An unwed mother must have options other than abortion

The best option is not to get pregnant at all. Learning how to deal with peer pressure, horny boyfriends amd waiting till you are ready are all good options. But so is making sure you have birth control if you are sexually active

Once a single woman finds herself to be pregnant she has to consider other options. How will I pay for the delivery? Can I give the child up? If I keep it, how will I support it? If all venues to keeping the baby are shut off...her only remaining option is abortion

Yep. And abortion is legal.

But the more comfortable we make them with having the child or aborting the child (via tax dollar entitlements), the more likely the consequences will no longer be considered as they consider un protected sex...or sex at all.

I say attack the problem at the core. Educate the parents.

Educate them to be what....better parents?
Some parents don't give a shit and have had unwanted children themselves
Other parents may be well intended but just can't supervise their kids
And then some may be exemplary parents like Sarah Palin and still end up with a pregnant teen

The kids must be equiped to make decisions on their sexuality. The parents are not going to be with them in the back of that pickup truck. You say parents should be the ones to educate kids about sex, I would just as soon have kids learn from parents, schools, their friends, the internet and whatever else is out there. Because that is where they will get their information

Sory Dave

I have to agree RW. It was not an insulting post. He characterised your attempt as feeble as it was quite obvious what you were doing, so the word feeble is appropriate.

I choose to respond to the posts which i feel are providing valid arguments. You may note that I responded to your posts on this subject. If Dave wants to substitute Smack for valid points, I find it best just to move on and debate those worth debating. It is a serious topic and not worth debating with some who get personal
post 94 "No.. it is indeed over the heads of idiots such as leftwinger "

post 97 " Again you bullshit spin doctor... your feeble attempt to .....

Last edited:

I can respond to the posts which i feel are providing valid arguments. You may note that I responded to your posts on this subject. If Dave wants to substitute Smack for valid points, I find it best just to move on and debate those worth debating

And you avoid because you have no way of bouncing back after your generalizations were blown out of the water.. once your generalizations were shown to be an attempt to change perception by omitting a complete image

You ignored from the very first post where I expanded upon your generalizations.. Post 80.. since you are looking at post numbers... we'll be waiting for your comeback

Last edited:

I choose to respond to the posts which i feel are providing valid arguments. You may note that I responded to your posts on this subject. If Dave wants to substitute Smack for valid points, I find it best just to move on and debate those worth debating

Conservative Contradiction

We oppose abortion but we also oppose sex education, birth control and programs that help unwed mothers

Ahh.. the number of incorrect generalizations you have in a feeble attempt to skew perception is simply amazing

Oppose abortion while supporting the death penalty of our most heinous murderers is not a contradiction... protecting innocent life while eliminating a worthless vile and evil convicted murderer are 2 completely different things...

Conservatives do not oppose sex education.... we oppose the government thinking it is in place to forcibly provide it and taking over my parental responsibility to do it or to CHOOSE to let the educational system do it, if it meets our standards

Conservatives are not against birth control... but we are indeed against the governmental system thinking it has the right to readily hand it to our children when our children are our responsibility

Conservatives are not against programs to help unwed mothers... in fact we whole heartedly support many charitable organizations that deal with such things... what most conservatives are against are government entitlement programs that suck off the taxpayer tit in some misguides view that government exists to take your personal responsibilities away from you by just forking monies over that are paid into the tax system

I would agree that many of the republican representatives in our government are contradicting themselves when it comes to smaller government. I would also agree that the democrats controlling congress and the white house right now have expanded the government exponentially more than the republican controlled white house and congress did before 2007.

The above explains why, for a long time now, i've considered a republican vote a vote for the lesser of two evils.

An unwed mother must have options other than abortion

The best option is not to get pregnant at all. Learning how to deal with peer pressure, horny boyfriends amd waiting till you are ready are all good options. But so is making sure you have birth control if you are sexually active

Once a single woman finds herself to be pregnant she has to consider other options. How will I pay for the delivery? Can I give the child up? If I keep it, how will I support it? If all venues to keeping the baby are shut off...her only remaining option is abortion

But the more comfortable we make them with having the child or aborting the child (via tax dollar entitlements), the more likely the consequences will no longer be considered as they consider un protected sex...or sex at all.

And then some may be exemplary parents like Sarah Palin and still end up with a pregnant teen

The kids must be equiped to make decisions on their sexuality. The parents are not going to be with them in the back of that pickup truck. You say parents should be the ones to educate kids about sex, I would just as soon have kids learn from parents, schools, their friends, the internet and whatever else is out there. Because that is where they will get their information

Whereas I see your point and partially agree with what you say.....your solution is one that is saying:

Becuase some parents suck at parenting ALL parents are going to lose the right to parent as it pertains to important things such as sex, and the government will take over that responsibility.

Yes, it is paraphrased for strength of my point.....

I And what is next? Food?

Since some parents seem to not care about the health of their children then ALL parents will no longer be allowed to feed their children what they wish and the government will take over and design a menu that you must follow under penalty of law.

Sorry RW....I do not believe we should allow government into our living rooms.

Whereas I see your point and partially agree with what you say.....your solution is one that is saying:

Becuase some parents suck at parenting ALL parents are going to lose the right to parent as it pertains to important things such as sex, and the government will take over that responsibility.

Since some parents seem to not care about the health of their children then ALL parents will no longer be allowed to feed their children what they wish and the government will take over and design a menu that you must follow under penalty of law.

Do you really believe that you would be the only one educating your kids about sex if the schools drop sex education?
Do you really think you can control what they hear and see?

Kids are going to hear about sex from other kids, TV, the internet. You can't control the message...it is all over

If you don't agree with what the schools teach, sit down with your kid and tell them why you think its wrong. They may believe you...they may not

Do you really believe that you would be the only one educating your kids about sex if the schools drop sex education?

Kids are going to hear about sex from other kids, TV, the internet. You can't control the message...it is all over

If you don't agree with what the schools teach, sit down with your kid and tell them why you think its wrong. They may believe you...they may not

I think we went of topic a little.

I do not disagree with sex ed in the schools. I made that clear. Moist conservatives dont disagree with it.

We believe that it should be done later on....not in primary school.

I spoke to my kids about sex when they each turned 10...and both times I learned a lot I did not know about sex! :lol::lol::lol:

Joking aside...dont take it out of schools. Simply let the family introduce it to them first....and most parents want to do it after 10....not before.

I do not disagree with sex ed in the schools. I made that clear. Moist conservatives dont disagree with it.

I spoke to my kids about sex when they each turned 10...and both times I learned a lot I did not know about sex! :lol::lol::lol:

Joking aside...dont take it out of schools. Simply let the family introduce it to them first....and most parents want to do it after 10....not before.

And one more thing, don't make a joke of our beliefs that abstinence works.

I do not believe in abstinence only sex ed, but I do believe in teaching that abstinence is the only sure way to prevent an unwanted pregnancy and avoid STD's and that it can be attained until marriage. The left makes a joke about teaching abstinence, but I don't think they should.

Immie

I do not believe in abstinence only sex ed, but I do believe in teaching that abstinence is the only sure way to prevent an unwanted pregnancy and avoid STD's and that it can be attained until marriage. The left makes a joke about teaching abstinence, but I don't think they should.

Immie

I fully support the idea that abstinence works. It worked for me

But I was a socially awkward, geeky kid with thick glasses who couldn't get laid if he wanted to. Now, if some cheerleader was draping herself over me....I don't know how long my abstenence strategy would have lasted

winger.. you avoid like a 2 year old sticking their fingers in their ears....

I will still be waiting for you to attempt to come back from being exposed for your generalizations and attempt to alter perception on stance....

Immie

But I was a socially awkward, geeky kid with thick glasses who couldn't get laid if he wanted to. Now, if some cheerleader was draping herself over me....I don't know how long my abstenence strategy would have lasted

That is not the point, but thank you.

It is Planned Parenthood and the left wing free sex people that want to teach kids that abstinence doesn't work, hand them a condom, show them how to put it on and give them the number to the nearest abortion clinic for use when the condom breaks or they don't happen to have one with them when they need it.

Sensible sex ed is a good thing. However, sex ed, doesn't need to be and should not be an advertisement for sex.

Immie

Immie

That is not the point, but thank you.

It is Planned Parenthood and the left wing free sex people that want to teach kids that abstinence doesn't work, hand them a condom, show them how to put it on and give them the number to the nearest abortion clinic for use when the condom breaks or they don't happen to have one with them when they need it.

Sensible sex ed is a good thing. However, sex ed, doesn't need to be and should not be an advertisement for sex.

Immie

You left out one thing:

Hand them a condom
Give them the number for the local clinic if the condom breaks
Give them the name and number of an attorney so they can sue the condom manufacturer.

Quite frankly, anyone that trusts the government has their head up their ass.

I don't trust the government.

I also don't trust corporations.

At least I have a say in the government.

Buy the stock and you will have a say in the corporations. Buy enough stock and your say in corporate actions will make a real difference. Isn't it a shame all of the government stock is in trust funds for the elite, and not available to people who think it makes a difference who gets a say in your life?

Who is it that opposes sex education being taught in schools?
Other than abstinance, who opposes children being taught about birth control?
Who decries "welfare" when single women get pregnant

Then who complains about the number of abortions we have in this country?

Consrvatives oppose sex education to young children. We believe that our children should be intorduced to sex education by the parent. Usually, that takes place somewhere around 10-13 years old. For some teacher to inrtroduce them to it at 7 years old in putting the parents in a position to "rush" it.

We are fine with birth control education...again, at the right age.

We do not believe that we should pay for abortions as we personally believe it is murder. We are OK with others NOT seeing it as murder, but we ask them to understand that we DO see it as murder....so we say "do as you wish as this is AMerica, but do not make us pay fopr your actions".

And we should ALL complain about the number of abortions in America. It is murder to some and DANGEROUS to all. There is nothing good about getting pregnant when you dont want to be and nothing good about aborting the baby.

If you are concerned about the number of abortions in America you should support reducing the number of unwanted pregnancies. This is done by making sure kids are educated and birth control is readily available and used.
Once a woman gets pregnant you have to ensure she has other options other than abortion. Free and lowcost pre-natal care, help with adoption or assistance with birth costs. If she decides to keep the child, low cost child care

All of this is opposed by social conservatives whose only answer is abstinance

Please explain why the teen pregnancy rate keeps going up despite the fact that schools today hand out birth control, and sex education is mandatory. Could it possibly be because the teens, being teens, don't pay any more attention to the sex ed than they do to the math?

The problem with liberals is they think just because the idea makes sense is it will work. They then blindly stick to their beliefs no matter the evidence that amounts to prove them wrong. That is probably because they are, like conservatives, only human, and just as likely to be hide bound and unwilling to admit they are wrong.

Its the best they got. They cant criticize the true conservative thought process...so they deem it best to exaggerrate it and criticize that instead.

What is 'the true conservative thought process"?

Simple....

I wish to do as I please (within the law) and I wish you to do as you please (within the law). I do not ask you to change who you are and I ask that you not ask me to change who I am. You are welcome to interact with me be it personal or business and I trust I am welcome to do the same with you. If you do not like the way I live my life or conduct business, I understand if you go elsewhere; and visa versa.
I ask is that you not force me to pay for your actions and I will not ask you to pay for mine.

Now...go ahead and intentionally misconstrue what I wrote....or try to show me what a fool I am...or whatever...

But that is how I live my life and it works quite well for me. I do not blame anyone but myself for my bad decisions in life and in business...and it allows me to learn from my mistakes.

Maybe you should try it?

Actually, that is the classical liberal thought process, which just goes to show how labels get screwed up as people refuse to change.

Forum List

Back