The Conservative Contradiction

Contradiction

Oppose Abortion but support the Death Penalty

Oppose Big Government getting involved in your personal choices but oppose Gay Marriage

Yeah... like the left doesn't have hypocrisy

Oppose the death penalty for the guilty but support the murder of innocents

Oppose personal choices in just about every facet of life except for gay marriage and abortion, which brings about support of the big government to control all of those choices. This starts with healthcare all the way down to how much water your toilet can flush. Soon they'll be controlling what you eat and how much energy you can consume. But don't worry, they'll let gays marry and allow you to kill your baby, that's good for at least 2 to 15 percent of the vote.

Conservative Contradiction

We oppose abortion but we also oppose sex education, birth control and programs that help unwed mothers

Lies. Where do you see 'conservatives' who oppose legitimate sex education or birth control programs for unwed mothers? Where do you people come up with this shit?

We oppose abortion but we also oppose sex education, birth control and programs that help unwed mothers

Lies. Where do you see 'conservatives' who oppose legitimate sex education or birth control programs for unwed mothers? Where do you people come up with this shit?

Its the best they got. They cant criticize the true conservative thought process...so they deem it best to exaggerrate it and criticize that instead.

Who is it that opposes sex education being taught in schools?
Other than abstinance, who opposes children being taught about birth control?
Who decries "welfare" when single women get pregnant

Then who complains about the number of abortions we have in this country?

Consrvatives oppose sex education to young children. We believe that our children should be intorduced to sex education by the parent. Usually, that takes place somewhere around 10-13 years old. For some teacher to inrtroduce them to it at 7 years old in putting the parents in a position to "rush" it.

We are fine with birth control education...again, at the right age.

We do not believe that we should pay for abortions as we personally believe it is murder. We are OK with others NOT seeing it as murder, but we ask them to understand that we DO see it as murder....so we say "do as you wish as this is AMerica, but do not make us pay fopr your actions".

And we should ALL complain about the number of abortions in America. It is murder to some and DANGEROUS to all. There is nothing good about getting pregnant when you dont want to be and nothing good about aborting the baby.

Last edited:
Contradiction

Oppose Abortion but support the Death Penalty

Oppose Big Government getting involved in your personal choices but oppose Gay Marriage

My favorite contradiction is the ardent Tenth Amendment-ers who're all for across-state lines health insurance purchasing and national tort reform, both of which are assertions of federal dominance over state law.
Tort Reform just makes sense. It is an undeniable fact that the Cost of Malpractice Insurance, Plus the cost of Millions of Doctors doing extra tests, and taking every measure to cover their ass, Is a part of the reason why Health Care is so expensive.

Conservatives oppose everything, that's the way they are. They fear change.

Again... much difference between government mandated, handed out systems run by a wealth redistribution inspired tax system and being against birth control, sex ed, etc...

But then we all saw you noticeably avoid my retort to your bullshit

Consrvatives oppose sex education to young children. We believe that our children should be intorduced to sex education by the parent. Usually, that takes place somewhere around 10-13 years old. For some teacher to inrtroduce them to it at 7 years old in putting the parents in a position to "rush" it.

We do not believe that we should pay for abortions as we personally believe it is murder. We are OK with others NOT seeing it as murder, but we ask them to understand that we DO see it as murder....so we say "do as you wish as this is AMerica, but do not make us pay fopr your actions".

And we should ALL complain about the number of abortions in America. It is murder to some and DANGEROUS to all. There is nothing good about getting pregnant when you dont want to be and nothing good about aborting the baby.

Common sense is over their heads.

Its the best they got. They cant criticize the true conservative thought process...so they deem it best to exaggerrate it and criticize that instead.

What is 'the true conservative thought process"?

Nonsense.

Nonsense.

No.. it is indeed over the heads of idiots such as leftwinger

If you are concerned about the number of abortions in America you should support reducing the number of unwanted pregnancies. This is done by making sure kids are educated and birth control is readily available and used.
Once a woman gets pregnant you have to ensure she has other options other than abortion. Free and lowcost pre-natal care, help with adoption or assistance with birth costs. If she decides to keep the child, low cost child care

All of this is opposed by social conservatives whose only answer is abstinance

What is 'the true conservative thought process"?

Simple....

I wish to do as I please (within the law) and I wish you to do as you please (within the law). I do not ask you to change who you are and I ask that you not ask me to change who I am. You are welcome to interact with me be it personal or business and I trust I am welcome to do the same with you. If you do not like the way I live my life or conduct business, I understand if you go elsewhere; and visa versa.
I ask is that you not force me to pay for your actions and I will not ask you to pay for mine.

Now...go ahead and intentionally misconstrue what I wrote....or try to show me what a fool I am...or whatever...

But that is how I live my life and it works quite well for me. I do not blame anyone but myself for my bad decisions in life and in business...and it allows me to learn from my mistakes.

Maybe you should try it?

If you are concerned about the number of abortions in America you should support reducing the number of unwanted pregnancies. This is done by making sure kids are educated and birth control is readily available and used.
Once a woman gets pregnant you have to ensure she has other options other than abortion. Free and lowcost pre-natal care, help with adoption or assistance with birth costs. If she decides to keep the child, low cost child care

Again you bullshit spin doctor... your feeble attempt to repaint the picture will not be allowed

When you are concerned about the number of abortions happening to innocent developing human lives, you make it illegal... you do not expand the tendrils of government to spend more, give entitlements more, etc, to take over the personal responsibility of individuals...

It is not government's place to do that for you... it is, however, the government's place to have laws protecting innocent life from extermination by others

The only answer for my kids are the limits, rules, and education I PUT on them.... they are minors under my roof, under my rules... they are not wards of the state

Oh... and Once a woman gets pregnant SHE has to ensure she takes care of the developing human inside her. SHE needs to provide for her pre-natal care, help with adoption or assistance with birth costs. If she decides to keep the child, SHE is responsible for child care

Last edited:

Interesting...

Is the best solution to unwanted pregnancies making it easier to rid oneself of the baby? Or make it easier to financially deal with the child?

Or perhaps educating the PARENTS on how to teach theior kids about sex?

Sure, you prefer allowing a thrid party to educate a kid; but have no interest in the solution being programs to educate the parent so the parent can speak to their children when the parent believes their children are ready.

Whatever.

Last edited:
Conservatives oppose everything, that's the way they are. They fear change.

We do not fear change. We allow change to happen naturally. We do not believe in forcing change.

We believe the way it has been done over the last 250 years is working. We have proof of it. In a mere 200 plus years we have become the most prosperous, most desireable country in the world. We have had our set backs, but set backs are learning experiences. All socieities have them. We have felt the growing pains....but growing pains are learning experiences as well.

And one thing we have not done...YET....is sacrifice our freedoms and our liberties.

But now it appears that many want to sacrifice liberties in an effort to avoid learning experiences. IN an effort to avoid grwoing pains.

It is not change the progressive movement yearns. It is a system that eliminates bad personal decision making that they seek. It is "protection" from themselves they want.

What they dont realize, it is liberties and freedom that must be compromised.

And when they find out? It will be too late.

Interesting...

Is the best solution to unwanted pregnancies making it easier to rid oneself of the baby? Or make it easier to financially deal with the child?

Or perhaps educating the PARENTS on how to teach theior kids about sex?

Sure, you prefer allowing a thrid party to educate a kid; but have no interest in the solution being programs to educate the parent so the parent can speak to their children when the parent believes their children are ready.

Whatever.

Does it make a difference who educates the kid? As long as they get educated. Nothing stops a parent from also educating their children on sex and birth control. Nothing stops a parent from making sure their children have access to birth control if they are sexually active.......but for some reason..they don't

Forum List

Back