The Connors

'Roseanne' spinoff 'The Conners' will premiere in the fall without Racist Roseanne Barr

'Roseanne' spinoff 'The Conners' will premiere in the fall without Roseanne Barr.

'Roseanne' spinoff 'The Conners' will premiere in the fall

:dunno: THE First episode should be.. Roseanne DIED,.. would be good.
So the Racist can make money under an AKA.. SAY! Sick POS!

Last edited:
Yeah. Um. No. And Sarah Gilbert knows it...hence naming it The Connors and getting John and Laurie to hop on board with her.

Barr said she was not a jew like she loser parents.
She's more a Mormon, looking for tickets to planet Kolob,
which she can't buy tickets for as a female.

Last edited:
In b4 it bombs. Will it be before or after "My 2 dads"?

ABC is crap, they have zero good shows. Prove me wrong and name one.

Hard to see which character they can center the program on

I say..
Our mom was a racist POS, would BE a factually correct beef to be real.
As the POS is DEAD in the show! Just slamming the DEAD Whitey Racist
on each episode could help for a POS show, to start.

'Roseanne' spinoff 'The Conners' will premiere in the fall without Roseanne Barr.
'Roseanne' spinoff 'The Conners' will premiere in the fall

:dunno: THE First episode should be.. Roseanne DIED,.. would be good.
So the Racist can make money under an AKA.. SAY! Sick POS!
it wont last....with her the show wasnt that great....
I didn't much care for the old one. The new one was bland acting in my opinion. BUT....I show my dismay at how they treated her yet ignored what Peter Fonda did and he didn't get punished at all. Double standards. THAT is my beef. So..I support Roseanne in that aspect. And I have second thoughts about Goodman and Metcalf for not standing beside her...and Gilbert for being the two faced scumbag she is in real life as well as on that show.

Remember when we could watch tv shows without the claws of the politically correct shredding the actors?
Actor~a person who portrays a character in a performance:
family.jpg

How many of us were permanently scarred by the Bunkers?

Remember when we could watch tv shows without the claws of the politically correct shredding the actors?
Actor~a person who portrays a character in a performance:
family.jpg

How many of us were permanently scarred by the Bunkers?
Well, For one.
Edith was.

Was she portraying a character? Was she really that stupid? Was she really married to Archie?
No one was butthurt over Archie Bunker. It was a character that Conner portrayed. See, back then we understood the difference.
Now we insist everybody be of the same butthurtedness. And I am sick to death of it...

Was she portraying a character? Was she really that stupid? Was she really married to Archie?
No one was butthurt over Archie Bunker. It was a character that Conner portrayed. See, back then we understood the difference.
Now we insist everybody be of the same butthurtedness. And I am sick to death of it...
Okay, Whitey! Let your Whitey Douche Flow...

btw. Seems you can't understand some sarcasm.
How can a rational person love a POS like an
Archie Bunker if not damaged already. But it was a
funny show when I saw it with my grandparents.
Way better than the Connors.

Last edited:
OK Butthurt. Thanks for your permission, cause I love my whiteyness. As for your poor widdle feewings, grow a pair:

All in the Family is an American sitcom TV-series that was originally broadcast on the CBS television network for nine seasons, from January 1971 to April 1979. The following September, it was continued with the spin-off series Archie Bunker's Place, which picked up where All in the Family had ended and ran for four more seasons.

All in the Family was produced by Norman Lear and Bud Yorkin. It starred Carroll O'Connor, Jean Stapleton, Sally Struthers, and Rob Reiner. The show revolves around the life of a working-class bigot and his family. The show broke ground in its depiction of issues previously considered unsuitable for a U.S. network television comedy, such as racism, infidelity, homosexuality, women's liberation, rape, religion, miscarriages, abortion, breast cancer, the Vietnam War, menopause, and impotence. Through depicting these controversial issues, the series became arguably one of television's most influential comedic programs, as it injected the sitcom format with more dramatic moments and realistic, topical conflicts.[1]

Based on the BBC1 sitcom Till Death Us Do Part (with Archie Bunker modeled after Alf Garnett), All in the Family is often regarded in the United States as one of the greatest television series of all time.[2] Following a lackluster first season, the show soon became the most watched show in the United States during summer reruns[3] and afterwards ranked number one in the yearly Nielsen ratings from 1971 to 1976.[4] It became the first television series to reach the milestone of having topped the Nielsen ratings for five consecutive years. The episode "Sammy's Visit" was ranked number 13 on TV Guide's 100 Greatest Episodes of All Time.[5] TV Guide's 50 Greatest TV Shows of All Time ranked All in the Family as number four. Bravo also named the show's protagonist, Archie Bunker, TV's greatest character of all time.[6] In 2013, the Writers Guild of America ranked All in the Family the fourth-best written TV series ever,[7] and TV Guide ranked it as the fourth-greatest show of all time.

Any explanation they have for why she isn't there anymore will not work. The only thing close would be her in a mental institution as noted, but they never visit? Perhaps she died in a car accident? There isn't anything that will work, I imagine they'll try some lame thing like Dan wakes up and Roseanne has been dead for 20 years, a reverse of the 1st show a few months ago.

And it will have to focus on Darlene and her kid, Jackie, and Becky. But isn't the girl that played Darlene's daughter also gone?

I think this will last a few shows and bomb, then be gone for good. And it should be. It will be relegated to one of those wikipedia entries of a cancelled show that had a spinoff that lasted half a season. And Roseanne's racism will still be attached to it, they won't be able to shed that entirely. I would also guess ABC will want a show or two showing how non-racist 'The Connors' are.

It's a bunch of suits chasing money that won't work. Bring back Starsky and Hutch!

Forum List

Back