The Truth About Roseanne Boyland

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
The lies from the media at the behest of the illegitimate government are smearing this dead woman. Time to tell the truth about the Capitol Police and the lying politicians. J6 has been overblown and used to promote hate and imprison innocent people for political intimidation reasons. Now we know murder is acceptable if it keeps the criminal traitors in power.

"The Boylands challenged the amphetamine finding, eventually hiring an independent forensic pathologist who said Ms. Boyland most likely died of compressional asphyxia, not from Adderall or illegal drugs."

Drugs, trampled to death. At this point, it doesn't really matter.
Being beaten by the Capitol Police has been debunked.
No it has not. There is video of it that has been released and it was shown in a documentary I posted a while ago. Try being informed and someone might give a shit about what you say. Until then you are just a troll.

No it has not. There is video of it that has been released and it was shown in a documentary I posted a while ago. Try being informed and someone might give a shit about what you say. Until then you are just a troll.
It's the same video that's been circulating on the Internet for the last two plus year. Heavily edited, terribly documented....It's been debunked. The Capitol Police had nothing to do with her death.
She died from being trampled to death.

It's the same video that's been circulating on the Internet for the last two plus year. Heavily edited, terribly documented....It's been debunked. The Capitol Police had nothing to do with her death.
She died from being trampled to death.
Being hit by steel batons helped. Try the truth.

No she wasn't. The video has been edited. She was trampled to death.
Move on.
There is a guy locked up that witnessed it. He is still being held because he refuses to change his story. He could be there for life as long as fascists control our government.

She was trampled by cult members.
The video shows cult members outnumber Capitol Police 100-1.
She was trampled by cult members surging over her as they rushed the Capitol.

She was trampled by cult members.
The video shows cult members outnumber Capitol Police 100-1.
She was trampled by cult members surging over her as they rushed the Capitol.
A lot of people support murder when the right person is murdered. Disgusting.

The lies from the media at the behest of the illegitimate government are smearing this dead woman. Time to tell the truth about the Capitol Police and the lying politicians. J6 has been overblown and used to promote hate and imprison innocent people for political intimidation reasons. Now we know murder is acceptable if it keeps the criminal traitors in power.

"The Boylands challenged the amphetamine finding, eventually hiring an independent forensic pathologist who said Ms. Boyland most likely died of compressional asphyxia, not from Adderall or illegal drugs."

She died in a MAGA stampede

J6 has been overblown and used to promote hate and imprison innocent people

Well, that sounds revealing as it seems to be in contradistinction to what we've all seen on the telly at the time, and in a multitude of repeat videos. I mean by that, a lot of those folks didn't appear to be 'innocent' to viewers.
Most were shown to be physically violent attackers of uniformed police officers ......or threatening officers.
1698859178441.png

1698859206904.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Being hit by steel batons helped.

Now, I do not know if the now dead woman was ever hit by a steel baton held by the police or one of her fellow mobsters, but.......but if she got hit by police, well, where was she when it happened and what was she doing there?

In short, was the woman up to some bad juju and police used the means at hand to control a mob made up of angry and violent attackers?
After all, a steel baton seems somewhat less effective than a Glock-17 aimed in your face.
1698859265812.png

IMHO

Today we have a second eye-witness to Rosanne Boyland’s death by Capitol Police.

TGP reader who wishes to remain anonymous sent this email to us today.

After reading your article about Rosanne Boyland’s death, and the gentleman’s (Philip Anderson) comments on it, I believe I have some to add to that story, since me and 2 others carried Ms. Boyland’s seemingly lifeless body to the double doors while the cops were pepper spraying us and hitting us with their baton… for WHAT??? Trying to save her life???
And a bunch more… Careless police actions, pushing people down on the stairs, people almost suffocating, etc…
Military looking youngsters advancing through the crowd (crowd that was packed like sardines) towards the doors and NEVER coming back???
I still have flashbacks, nightmares, PTSD over it…
Just wanted to tell you, it wasn’t like most of the media wants people to believe, what politicians want people to believe..
Those military-looking kids (I’m almost positive they were Antifa) were really aggressive wanting to break the windows etc, some REAL Trump supporters (specifically there was a lady who almost got in a fistfight with them) tried to stop them saying “This is not what we’re here for, that’s trespassing”…. then, like I said it above, those youngsters disappeared, I’m sure went inside with the police’s help (and never come back) while the cops were tear-gassing us/others…
I was there simply to observe and express my God & Constitution given rights (not to destroy, hurt anyone or occupy!) about a wrongful election… and we were set up!
Sorry for rambling/ranting… I’m STILL upset over the whole thing

Well, that sounds revealing as it seems to be in contradistinction to what we've all seen on the telly at the time, and in a multitude of repeat videos. I mean by that, a lot of those folks didn't appear to be 'innocent' to viewers.
Most were shown to be physically violent attackers of uniformed police officers ......or threatening officers.
View attachment 851703

View attachment 851713

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, I do not know if the now dead woman was ever hit by a steel baton held by the police or one of her fellow mobsters, but.......but if she got hit by police, well, where was she when it happened and what was she doing there?

In short, was the woman up to some bad juju and police used the means at hand to control a mob made up of angry and violent attackers?
After all, a steel baton seems somewhat less effective than a Glock-17 aimed in your face.
View attachment 851714

IMHO
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back