The Truth About Roseanne Boyland

A lot of people support murder when the right person is murdered. Disgusting.
Not when you just make up false claims.
Beaten by Capitol Police....NOPE.....made up. You have NO evidence, once again.
Today we have a second eye-witness to Rosanne Boyland’s death by Capitol Police.

TGP reader who wishes to remain anonymous sent this email to us today.
Anonymous.......don't you HATE those anonymous witnesses?
How do you know that this anonymous witness isn't Michael Cohen, and you would NEVER believe a word he says, right?

Not when you just make up false claims.
Beaten by Capitol Police....NOPE.....made up. You have NO evidence, once again.

Anonymous.......don't you HATE those anonymous witnesses?
How do you know that this anonymous witness isn't Michael Cohen, and you would NEVER believe a word he says, right?
They are not false claims. And a witness is named in one of my posts. Start reading what is posted you waste of skin.

There is a guy locked up that witnessed it. He is still being held because he refuses to change his story. He could be there for life as long as fascists control our government.
Oh, you mean this guy?..yeah, he got locked up for other reasons. :)
The woman was trampled to death. I'm sorry, a doctored, heavily edited video is not proof.
Again...debunked.

Oh, you mean this guy?..yeah, he got locked up for other reasons. :)
The woman was trampled to death. I'm sorry, a doctored, heavily edited video is not proof.
Again...debunked.

Can you prove the video was doctored? And it looks like Phillips did less than Ray Epps.

Offered as a response by Lastamender to post #15 which illustrated some not-so innocent behavior:

Laughing emojis.
In short, the prolific poster Lastamender laughs.
Or offers laughing emoticons as his response.
?????

Yeah, I don't get it either.
Pictures showing J6 Jackasses assaulting uniformed officers are humorous to the poster Lastamender.
And he suggests such attackers are 'innocent' and unfairly arrested and prosecuted.

I've suggested it before, and I'll suggest it here again: Poster Lastamender has the indicators of a14yr old on his Mom's sewing-room laptop. Just playing around 'cause no one invited him to the many middle-school Halloween parties

Just sayin'.

Offered as a response by Lastamender to post #15 which illustrated some not-so innocent behavior:

Laughing emojis.
In short, the prolific poster Lastamender laughs.
Or offers laughing emoticons as his response.
?????

Yeah, I don't get it either.
Pictures showing J6 Jackasses assaulting uniformed officers are humorous to the poster Lastamender.
And he suggests such attackers are 'innocent' and unfairly arrested and prosecuted.

I've suggested it before, and I'll suggest it here again: Poster Lastamender has the indicators of a14yr old on his Mom's sewing-room laptop. Just playing around 'cause no one invited him to the many middle-school Halloween parties

Just sayin'.
GFY

Forum List

Back