The Truth About Roseanne Boyland

Ah, poor poster Lastamender.
Our house-coprophiliac.
It's icky, I know.....but he likes it.
And who are we to judge how someone gets, .. gets.......well, satisfies their needs is probably the less icky way to describe his paraphilia.

-------------------------------------------------------
Wicki:

Coprophilia also called scatophilia is the paraphilia* involving desire for sexual gratification and sexual arousal derived from the smell, taste, or sight of feces or from the act of defecation. Sigmund Freud outlined a stage of psychosexual development called the anal stage that involves the child's obsession with the anus as an erogenous zone.

*Paraphilia is the experience of recurring or intense sexual arousal to atypical objects, situations, fantasies, behaviors, or individuals. It has also been defined as a sexual interest in anything other than a consenting human partner.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

I know, I know,....hell, we all know ----- it is icky
But in the spirit of inclusiveness let us let Lastamender be Lastamender.
It's really his challenge.....not this forum's.

IMHO

Ah, poor poster Lastamender.
Our house-coprophiliac.
It's icky, I know.....but he likes it.
And who are we to judge how someone gets, .. gets.......well, satisfies their needs is probably the less icky way to describe his paraphilia.

-------------------------------------------------------
Wicki:

Coprophilia also called scatophilia is the paraphilia* involving desire for sexual gratification and sexual arousal derived from the smell, taste, or sight of feces or from the act of defecation. Sigmund Freud outlined a stage of psychosexual development called the anal stage that involves the child's obsession with the anus as an erogenous zone.

*Paraphilia is the experience of recurring or intense sexual arousal to atypical objects, situations, fantasies, behaviors, or individuals. It has also been defined as a sexual interest in anything other than a consenting human partner.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

I know, I know,....hell, we all know ----- it is icky

IMHO
I am not the subject you stupid pain in the ass.

As I read recently on USMB concerning coprophiliac tendencies:

"I know, I know,....hell, we all know ----- it is icky

Forum List

Back