The Clashing Cultures of U.S. & Mexico

If I missed your real point, and you were more interested in homosexuality and how it exists here, then sorry, I shall do my best to answer now.

Yes, (most) Canadians are far less interested in whether two people of the same sex want to marry. I don't personally devote much time to thinking about homosexuality, or marriage for that matter. But since this subject is important to you - basically adults can marry consenting adults here. Except no poligamy yet... but technically it would not stand a serious legal revue, as any contract that consenting adults wish to enter into that causes no harm should be legal...

Seems that a lot of Canadians move here, especially in the entertainment industry. Why don't they stay there and work in your entertainment industry?
Are you guys really proud of Celine?

Seems that a lot of Canadians move here, especially in the entertainment industry. Why don't they stay there and work in your entertainment industry?
Are you guys really proud of Celine?

Canadians feel the same way about Celine as the Aussies do about 'Jacko Jackson' (remember that guy from those energizer ads?)

She has a great voice, we just don't want to hear it. She was deported to the land of shlocky-over the top productions... Las Vegas!

And seriously, the Canadian entaertainment industry (I assume we have one, somewhere) is too small with too small an audience. The money in entertainment is in the US, or India depending...

Forum List

Back