The Christian Tithe ripoff.

My parents are a perfect example of the damage tithing does to low income people. My Dad was a Staff Sergeant and could ill afford giving away 10% of his income yet he did. He called it "Seed Money". They were constantly in debt and tithing was a major reason why.

Don't give 10% to the church .... but, of course, it's okay if the government takes 30% of it.

What percentage of the churches of the world are teaching the truth; in my view , less than 1%; ... 99% of them are teaching deception, so none of that money is being used by the right churches.

How many governments are telling the truth? In my view, none ...

Next time I volunteer at Catholic Charities to provide meals to the homeless, I'll tell the "customers" you said they shouldn't be getting church money.

In short, other than it being your deluded opinion, your whole premise doesn't make any damn sense at all.

You would be lying if you told them that ,I never said who should not get money. I said the churches getting all the money , are not teaching biblical truth, they are teaching tradition. A deceived church can only teach deception. In Rev. 12:9 the whole world has been deceived ,which means all the churches in it. In short , I gave a biblical view , not my own opinion. One reason WHY God is returning, is because ALL the churches of the world have been deceived.

The whole premise of God's returning , is because human churches have failed. I understand this may not make sense to you.

Believe me, the rantings of the biblically illiterate makes no sense whatsover to me ... but then, I've actually read and studied it.

My parents are a perfect example of the damage tithing does to low income people. My Dad was a Staff Sergeant and could ill afford giving away 10% of his income yet he did. He called it "Seed Money". They were constantly in debt and tithing was a major reason why.

Don't give 10% to the church .... but, of course, it's okay if the government takes 30% of it.

What percentage of the churches of the world are teaching the truth; in my view , less than 1%; ... 99% of them are teaching deception, so none of that money is being used by the right churches.

Next time I volunteer at Catholic Charities to provide meals to the homeless, I'll tell the "customers" you said they shouldn't be getting church money.

In short, other than it being your deluded opinion, your whole premise doesn't make any damn sense at all.

You would be lying if you told them that ,I never said who should not get money. I said the churches getting all the money , are not teaching biblical truth, they are teaching tradition. A deceived church can only teach deception. In Rev. 12:9 the whole world has been deceived ,which means all the churches in it. In short , I gave a biblical view , not my own opinion. One reason WHY God is returning, is because ALL the churches of the world have been deceived.

The whole premise of God's returning , is because human churches have failed. I understand this may not make sense to you.

Believe me, the rantings of the biblically illiterate makes no sense whatsover to me ... but then, I've actually read and studied it.

Well I understand your "Need" to insult me and call me names , I hold no such needs in me. I can do this without insulting the personage of people. Or without using the bible. Churches use money like people use insults , to cover up their own faults.

Well I understand your "Need" to insult me and call me names , I hold no such needs in me. I can do this without insulting the personage of people. Or without using the bible. Churches use money like people use insults , to cover up their own faults.

I neither "need" to insult you or call you names ... in fact, I did neither. Your performance should be judged on its own merit, not my observation. It will still be found wanting.

The fact that you are biblically illiterate is your choice, not my accusation. I strongly suggest that you refrain from reference to the bible.

I neither "need" to insult you or call you names ... in fact, I did neither. Your performance should be judged on its own merit, not my observation. It will still be found wanting.

The fact that you are biblically illiterate is your choice, not my accusation. I strongly suggest that you refrain from reference to the bible.

When a person insults you and does not even realize it, its not good to even have speaks with them. I will not refrain from reference of the bible ,I deny your request.

Peace on your journey.

When a person insults you and does not even realize it, its not good to even have speaks with them. I will not refrain from reference of the bible ,I deny your request.

Peace on your journey.

Psst --- 'speaks' is a verb ... you can't have 'speaks' .. a person 'speaks' ...

As for the rest, your argument has no content (it's simply whining), and thus, will be ignored.

Peace on your journey.

Psst --- 'speaks' is a verb ... you can't have 'speaks' .. a person 'speaks' ...

As for the rest, your argument has no content (it's simply whining), and thus, will be ignored.

Well that is good news , thank you for ignoring me, I would rather that than be continually insulted by a person who is unaware of doing it.

I only wish you would start now if you don't mind.

Peace out.

Christians have been flat out biblically wrong about tithing being a Practiced biblical principle in the New Testament; the biblical tithe in the Old Covenant was a direct product of the land , never money! Never do you find first century believers tithing in the New Testament ,just as you never see them sacrificing goats and bulls to cover their sins. The use of the tithe or the tenth , was resurrected in the church in the eight century and the Christian tithe became a fusion Old Testament practice and a common system of land leasing in medieval Europe. That evolved into a legal required offering by the end of the tenth century. Tithing became a fixed obligation.

Just like the common Christian is completely oblivious of this error, there are more biblical errors that have crept in unawares, that Christianity just cannot see.

This deception is just too well done for God not to be involved.

Just like the common Christian is completely oblivious of this error, there are more biblical errors that have crept in unawares, that Christianity just cannot see.

This deception is just too well done for God not to be involved.

"Therefore God puts them under a delusion which works upon them to believe the lie, so that they may all be brought to judgment, all who do not believe the truth but make sinfulness a deliberate choice."

I have not come to bring peace but a sword................

"Take from my hand this cup of fiery wine and make all the nations to whom I send you drink it. When they have drunk it they will vomit and go mad; such is the sword that I am sending among them."

:wine:

Last edited:
Sheesh. Where have you been for the past 2000 years?

This is not the beginning, this is the end.

Its the beginning of the end. Even the end could take years to compound.

No, the very people that you are condemning will be transformed in the twinkling of an eye....then, suddenly, there will appear a new heaven and a new earth.

Don't worry, be happy.

I have never condemned anyone in this thread or any thread; I request that you show me where I condemned anyone. This I got to see!

I believe in Universal Salvation , how can I condemn anyone? Know who your talking to.

If you believe in universal salvation why does it bother you at all if people tithe?

If you are not condemning anyone whats with the accusation that people are being ripped off?

People tithing does not bother me , tithing is not wrong. What bothers me is the way a religion teaches tithing to its members and lies about it being a new covenant principle , which it is not. Tithing is not an obligation or a command from God, to teach it is , is just an out right sin. To teach that one is cursed if they don't tithe is a sin. So it bothers me when a people are taught lies that burdens their lives. It bothers me when people are taught that God will only bless you if you give money to a church. That is a rip off.

Again I ask you , show me where I condemned anyone.

So, something bothers you that apparently doesn't bother God, since you believe salvation is universal and inevitable. Is that about the size of it? Sounds like you should be criticizing God because you think He's not condemning those who sin against Him and His people.

Its the beginning of the end. Even the end could take years to compound.

No, the very people that you are condemning will be transformed in the twinkling of an eye....then, suddenly, there will appear a new heaven and a new earth.

Don't worry, be happy.

I have never condemned anyone in this thread or any thread; I request that you show me where I condemned anyone. This I got to see!

I believe in Universal Salvation , how can I condemn anyone? Know who your talking to.

If you believe in universal salvation why does it bother you at all if people tithe?

If you are not condemning anyone whats with the accusation that people are being ripped off?

People tithing does not bother me , tithing is not wrong. What bothers me is the way a religion teaches tithing to its members and lies about it being a new covenant principle , which it is not. Tithing is not an obligation or a command from God, to teach it is , is just an out right sin. To teach that one is cursed if they don't tithe is a sin. So it bothers me when a people are taught lies that burdens their lives. It bothers me when people are taught that God will only bless you if you give money to a church. That is a rip off.

So, something bothers you that apparently doesn't bother God, since you believe salvation is universal and inevitable. Is that about the size of it? Sounds like you should be criticizing God because you think He's not condemning those who sin against Him and His people.

Salvation is universal , it certainly is not fragmented ; Christianity is fragmented. That is about the size of it , its a done deal. God does not condemn people; and what's this mess about " Sinning against the people of God?" Goodness , you got it bad man. Christianity has invaded your mind beyond repair in this life.

Don't worry, be happy.

Salvation is universal , it certainly is not fragmented ; Christianity is fragmented. That is about the size of it , its a done deal. God does not condemn people; and what's this mess about " Sinning against the people of God?" Goodness , you got it bad man. Christianity has invaded your mind beyond repair in this life.
Yet you condemn people that you say God will not condemn. When did your judgement become superior to God's?

Yet you condemn people that you say God will not condemn. When did your judgement become superior to God's?

I have never condemned anyone , your giving false statements , to put it lightly. There is no condemnation in universal salvation; simply show us anywhere I have condemned anyone ; this I got to see. Produce me condemning anyone , back up what you claim.

Christianity does all the condemning. Your so use to condemning people , that you think everyone does it.

I have never condemned anyone , your giving false statements , to put it lightly. There is no condemnation in universal salvation; simply show us anywhere I have condemned anyone ; this I got to see. Produce me condemning anyone , back up what you claim.

Christianity does all the condemning. Your so use to condemning people , that you think everyone does it.
Christianity is made up of people, correct? Or are you going to admit that Christians are actually reading the Word and obeying it without other Christians encouraging them to live certain ways and do certain things? if you condemn "Christianity" for telling Christians to give to their churches and you claim that message is not from God, you're really condemning the people, are you not?

I'll repeat the question. When did your judgement become superior to God's?

Christianity is made up of people, correct? Or are you going to admit that Christians are actually reading the Word and obeying it without other Christians encouraging them to live certain ways and do certain things? if you condemn "Christianity" for telling Christians to give to their churches and you claim that message is not from God, you're really condemning the people, are you not?

Evasion. Show me where I condemned anyone. Your talking out the side of your mouth ; for the third time , you claim I condemned people , show that to me and quit making up nonsense.

Evasion. Show me where I condemned anyone. Your talking out the side of your mouth ; for the third time , you claim I condemned people , show that to me and quit making up nonsense.
A quote you wrote:

"Christianity does all the condemning".

1. Who is "Christianity"?
2. Do you condemn "Christianity" for perverting what you think is the truth?

A quote you wrote:

Obviously you lied when you claimed I condemn people , because you can't show me where I did. Now to evade your lies , your throwing meaningless stuff at me to change the focus off of your lies.

Your too late ,I have you.

A quote you wrote:

Obviously you lied when you claimed I condemn people , because you can't show me where I did. Now to evade your lies , your throwing meaningless stuff at me to change the focus off of your lies.

You're not addressing what you said. You have repeatedly condemned "Christianity" for making Christians do things you think are not Biblical. I have simply made you face the truth of what you are really saying. The fact that you refuse to answer the question, 'Who is "Christianity"?' reveals the truth. Since "Christianity" is made up of people, and you continue to condemn "Christianity", you are in fact condemning people. Now, you can address what I've pointed out to you or you can try to deflect, or you can try to insult me, or any number of obfuscations, but none of them will change reality.

A quote you wrote:

You're not addressing what you said. You have repeatedly condemned "Christianity" for making Christians do things you think are not Biblical. I have simply made you face the truth of what you are really saying. The fact that you refuse to answer the question, 'Who is "Christianity"?' reveals the truth. Since "Christianity" is made up of people, and you continue to condemn "Christianity", you are in fact condemning people. Now, you can address what I've pointed out to you or you can try to deflect, or you can try to insult me, or any number of obfuscations, but none of them will change reality.

Translation ; you can't show the people anywhere in thread that I condemned anyone.

What's it feel like Christian , being caught in a lie?

What's it feel like?

A quote you wrote:

Translation ; you can't show the people anywhere in thread that I condemned anyone.

What's it feel like?
Who is "Christianity"? Answer that and we'll talk.

A quote you wrote:

What's it feel like?
Who is "Christianity"? Answer that and we'll talk.

Oh no Christian , admit your lie and we will talk. You don't control this thread.

Forum List

Back