The Christian Tithe ripoff.

A quote you wrote:

"Christianity does all the condemning".

1. Who is "Christianity"?
2. Do you condemn "Christianity" for perverting what you think is the truth?

Obviously you lied when you claimed I condemn people , because you can't show me where I did. Now to evade your lies , your throwing meaningless stuff at me to change the focus off of your lies.

Your too late ,I have you.
You're not addressing what you said. You have repeatedly condemned "Christianity" for making Christians do things you think are not Biblical. I have simply made you face the truth of what you are really saying. The fact that you refuse to answer the question, 'Who is "Christianity"?' reveals the truth. Since "Christianity" is made up of people, and you continue to condemn "Christianity", you are in fact condemning people. Now, you can address what I've pointed out to you or you can try to deflect, or you can try to insult me, or any number of obfuscations, but none of them will change reality.

Translation ; you can't show the people anywhere in thread that I condemned anyone.

What's it feel like Christian , being caught in a lie?

What's it feel like?
Who is "Christianity"? Answer that and we'll talk.

Oh no Christian , admit your lie and we will talk. You don't control this thread.
Not my problem. I identified where you condemned people and you don't want to talk about it. I wear the title of Christian, moreover, with pride.

Obviously you lied when you claimed I condemn people , because you can't show me where I did. Now to evade your lies , your throwing meaningless stuff at me to change the focus off of your lies.

Your too late ,I have you.
You're not addressing what you said. You have repeatedly condemned "Christianity" for making Christians do things you think are not Biblical. I have simply made you face the truth of what you are really saying. The fact that you refuse to answer the question, 'Who is "Christianity"?' reveals the truth. Since "Christianity" is made up of people, and you continue to condemn "Christianity", you are in fact condemning people. Now, you can address what I've pointed out to you or you can try to deflect, or you can try to insult me, or any number of obfuscations, but none of them will change reality.

Translation ; you can't show the people anywhere in thread that I condemned anyone.

What's it feel like?

Oh no Christian , admit your lie and we will talk. You don't control this thread.
Not my problem. I identified where you condemned people and you don't want to talk about it. I wear the title of Christian, moreover, with pride.

Well you have proven one thing , you lie with pride.

What's it feel like being caught in your lie? Then you get caught in a lie and reveal to us you would rather remain a liar than admit to being wrong about something ; a very dangerous behavior.

I have you. What's it feel like being had?

Who is "Christianity"?

What's it feel like?

Well you have proven one thing , you lie with pride.

What's it feel like being caught in your lie? Then you get caught in a lie and reveal to us you would rather remain a liar than admit to being wrong about something ; a very dangerous behavior.

I have you. What's it feel like being had?

Hello?

Interesting Christian tactic ; get backed into a corner and get the truth requested from you; but , IF you admit to the truth then you would also be admitting to lying. Rather than confess to being wrong , you would rather be accused of lying, just to keep a phony reflection of truth.

Christians are some cold blooded people.

Listen ,when a church uses the bible to manipulate money from its members ; that church and its leaders ,members and public it serves are all deceived. Are all part of a massive deceptive crackdown by satan against the church of God. Are ALL guilty!

Are ALL gullible and ALL part of an elaborate hoax! ALL part of the same tangled web, and are ALL players in a very stunning game of life!

In the Jewish tradition, if you gave 1/40th, you were a mensch (great guy), if you gave 1/50th, you were considered average, and if you gave 1/60th, you were considered stingy.

10 percent of your total income is a Christian thing.

Horse Shit! The people who wrote the bible came up with that 10% thing. What a great deal for them!! One thing they definitely weren't........Christian

In the Jewish tradition, if you gave 1/40th, you were a mensch (great guy), if you gave 1/50th, you were considered average, and if you gave 1/60th, you were considered stingy.

Horse Shit! The people who wrote the bible came up with that 10% thing. What a great deal for them!! One thing they definitely weren't........Christian

Your right , the bible was not written by Christians.

Malachi 3:7-10
7 Even from the days of your fathers ye are gone away from mine ordinances, and have not kept them. Return unto me, and I will return unto you, saith the Lord of hosts. But ye said, Wherein shall we return?
8 Will a man rob God? Yet ye have robbed me. But ye say, Wherein have we robbed thee? In tithes and offerings.
9 Ye are cursed with a curse: for ye have robbed me, even this whole nation.
10 Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the Lord of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.

Luke 11:42
42 But woe unto you, Pharisees! for ye tithe mint and rue and all manner of herbs, and pass over judgment and the love of God: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone.

Matthew 23:23
23 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, ahypocrites! for ye pay btithe of mint and canise and cummin, and have domitted the weightier matters of the law, ejudgment, fmercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone.

Tithing is not only a commandment in the Christian faith but also in the Jewish faith. Abraham paid tithes to Melchezedek.

Genesis 14:18-20
18 And Melchizedek king of Salem brought forth bread and wine: and he was the priest of the most high God.
19 And he blessed him, and said, Blessed be Abram of the most high God, possessor of heaven and earth:
20 And blessed be the most high God, which hath delivered thine enemies into thy hand. And he gave him tithes of all.

Hebrews 7:4-10
4 Now consider how great this man was, unto whom even the patriarch Abraham gave the tenth of the spoils.
5 And verily they that are of the sons of Levi, who receive the office of the priesthood, have a commandment to take tithes of the people according to the law, that is, of their brethren, though they come out of the loins of Abraham:
6 But he whose descent is not counted from them received tithes of Abraham, and blessed him that had the promises.
7 And without all contradiction the less is blessed of the better.
8 And here men that die receive tithes; but there he receiveth them, of whom it is witnessed that he liveth.
9 And as I may so say, Levi also, who receiveth tithes, payed tithes in Abraham.
10 For he was yet in the loins of his father, when Melchisedec met him.

Genesis 28:22

22 And this stone, which I have set for a pillar, shall be God’s house: and of all that thou shalt give me I will surely give the tenth unto thee.

Numbers 18:21-28
21 And, behold, I have given the children of Levi all the tenth in Israel for an inheritance, for their service which they serve, even the service of the tabernacle of the congregation.
22 Neither must the children of Israel henceforth come nigh the tabernacle of the congregation, lest they bear sin, and die.
23 But the Levites shall do the service of the tabernacle of the congregation, and they shall bear their iniquity: it shall be a statute for ever throughout your generations, that among the children of Israel they have no inheritance.
24 But the tithes of the children of Israel, which they offer as an heave offering unto the Lord, I have given to the Levites to inherit: therefore I have said unto them, Among the children of Israel they shall have no inheritance.
25 And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying,
26 Thus speak unto the Levites, and say unto them, When ye take of the children of Israel the tithes which I have given you from them for your inheritance, then ye shall offer up an heave offering of it for the Lord, even a tenth part of the tithe.
27 And this your heave offering shall be reckoned unto you, as though it were the corn of the threshingfloor, and as the fulness of the winepress.
28 Thus ye also shall offer an heave offering unto the Lord of all your tithes, which ye receive of the children of Israel; and ye shall give thereof the Lord’s heave offering to Aaron the priest.

Malachi 3:7-10
7 Even from the days of your fathers ye are gone away from mine ordinances, and have not kept them. Return unto me, and I will return unto you, saith the Lord of hosts. But ye said, Wherein shall we return?
8 Will a man rob God? Yet ye have robbed me. But ye say, Wherein have we robbed thee? In tithes and offerings.
9 Ye are cursed with a curse: for ye have robbed me, even this whole nation.
10 Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the Lord of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.

Luke 11:42
42 But woe unto you, Pharisees! for ye tithe mint and rue and all manner of herbs, and pass over judgment and the love of God: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone.

Matthew 23:23
23 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, ahypocrites! for ye pay btithe of mint and canise and cummin, and have domitted the weightier matters of the law, ejudgment, fmercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone.

Tithing is not only a commandment in the Christian faith but also in the Jewish faith. Abraham paid tithes to Melchezedek.

Genesis 14:18-20
18 And Melchizedek king of Salem brought forth bread and wine: and he was the priest of the most high God.
19 And he blessed him, and said, Blessed be Abram of the most high God, possessor of heaven and earth:
20 And blessed be the most high God, which hath delivered thine enemies into thy hand. And he gave him tithes of all.

Hebrews 7:4-10
4 Now consider how great this man was, unto whom even the patriarch Abraham gave the tenth of the spoils.
5 And verily they that are of the sons of Levi, who receive the office of the priesthood, have a commandment to take tithes of the people according to the law, that is, of their brethren, though they come out of the loins of Abraham:
6 But he whose descent is not counted from them received tithes of Abraham, and blessed him that had the promises.
7 And without all contradiction the less is blessed of the better.
8 And here men that die receive tithes; but there he receiveth them, of whom it is witnessed that he liveth.
9 And as I may so say, Levi also, who receiveth tithes, payed tithes in Abraham.
10 For he was yet in the loins of his father, when Melchisedec met him.

Genesis 28:22

22 And this stone, which I have set for a pillar, shall be God’s house: and of all that thou shalt give me I will surely give the tenth unto thee.

Numbers 18:21-28
21 And, behold, I have given the children of Levi all the tenth in Israel for an inheritance, for their service which they serve, even the service of the tabernacle of the congregation.
22 Neither must the children of Israel henceforth come nigh the tabernacle of the congregation, lest they bear sin, and die.
23 But the Levites shall do the service of the tabernacle of the congregation, and they shall bear their iniquity: it shall be a statute for ever throughout your generations, that among the children of Israel they have no inheritance.
24 But the tithes of the children of Israel, which they offer as an heave offering unto the Lord, I have given to the Levites to inherit: therefore I have said unto them, Among the children of Israel they shall have no inheritance.
25 And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying,
26 Thus speak unto the Levites, and say unto them, When ye take of the children of Israel the tithes which I have given you from them for your inheritance, then ye shall offer up an heave offering of it for the Lord, even a tenth part of the tithe.
27 And this your heave offering shall be reckoned unto you, as though it were the corn of the threshingfloor, and as the fulness of the winepress.
28 Thus ye also shall offer an heave offering unto the Lord of all your tithes, which ye receive of the children of Israel; and ye shall give thereof the Lord’s heave offering to Aaron the priest.

HaShev (i.e.Return) unto me, and I will
HaShev (i.e.return) unto you, saith
the Lord (master=top-arch)
of hosts (malakh).
But ye said, Wherein shall
we return (in Hebrew=HaShev)?
Answer the city in his name=Shalem.

You mention it in Genesis but Melchizedek is not a name, it's a descriptive title that is describing the same as arch malakh and head Kohanim(host)-High Priest of the Mikdash. Melchi=King
Zadok or tsadek=righteous-justified =(validated king aka head priest).
Which is what it says Melchizedek is the head priest of Shalem.

The dead sea scrolls shows us Archangel (top malakh) Michael known as
"head of the hosts" is termed Melchizedek.
Just another descriptive term for the same role as head Kohanim.
Judaism and Islam both call Michael the head priest(Imam)
head of hosts(head prayer leader).
Hence the Temple (MIKdash) in his name in the city (Shalem)in his name.

Last edited:

Ot was written by men of God--Nt was written by followers of Jesus, who are Christian.

Ot was written by men of God--Nt was written by followers of Jesus, who are Christian.

Christianity was created in Antioch; some of the NT writers can be considered Christian, but not all. John, the writer of Revelations , was not a Christian. Paul never called himself one either , but one can argue that case. And no OT writer was a Christian, so most of the biblical writers were not Christian.

Christians try to claim everything biblical.
Christianity serves to ennoble the human spirit.
...by their priests anally raping children.
I don't know about that but there were about 200 pedophiles who were priests. They are in jail now. The other 4,500 were just gay men having gay sex. You should be proud of your fellow gay brothers.
You should accept your gay brothers.

Christians try to claim everything biblical.
Christianity serves to ennoble the human spirit.
...by their priests anally raping children.
I don't know about that but there were about 200 pedophiles who were priests. They are in jail now. The other 4,500 were just gay men having gay sex. You should be proud of your fellow gay brothers.
You should accept your gay brothers.
I do. I just wanted you to know who you were bashing.

Forum List

Back