The Christian Tithe ripoff.

The Christian tithe ripoff ; the monetary rape of the bible.

Christians try to claim everything biblical.
Christianity serves to ennoble the human spirit.
...by their priests anally raping children.
I don't know about that but there were about 200 pedophiles who were priests. They are in jail now. The other 4,500 were just gay men having gay sex. You should be proud of your fellow gay brothers.
You should accept your gay brothers.
I do. I just wanted you to know who you were bashing.
So you're not a Catholic these days?

Here come the Christians , hide your money. They will curse you if you don't give.

In the Jewish tradition, if you gave 1/40th, you were a mensch (great guy), if you gave 1/50th, you were considered average, and if you gave 1/60th, you were considered stingy.

10 percent of your total income is a Christian thing.

Horse Shit! The people who wrote the bible came up with that 10% thing. What a great deal for them!! One thing they definitely weren't........Christian

Your right , the bible was not written by Christians.

Ot was written by men of God--Nt was written by followers of Jesus, who are Christian.

Christianity was created in Antioch; some of the NT writers can be considered Christian, but not all. John, the writer of Revelations , was not a Christian. Paul never called himself one either , but one can argue that case. And no OT writer was a Christian, so most of the biblical writers were not Christian.

Anyone who follows Jesus( correctly) is a Christian. All writers of the NT followed Jesus-correctly.

Here come the Christians , hide your money. They will curse you if you don't give.

Once again you're wrong.

2 Corinthians 9:7 Every man according as he purposeth in his heart, so let him give; not grudgingly, or out of necessity; for God loves a cheerful giver."

Its an offering, tithing if you choose to. Tithing was required in the old testament. Giving comes in many forms not just money...but you know this already.
Of course there will be sheisters out there, they can be anywhere.

Christianity serves to ennoble the human spirit.
I don't know about that but there were about 200 pedophiles who were priests. They are in jail now. The other 4,500 were just gay men having gay sex. You should be proud of your fellow gay brothers.
No, I'm still a Catholic. I even have gay friends. They just aren't pricks like you.

No, I'm still a Catholic. I even have gay friends. They just aren't pricks like you.
Ok, so you're a fake Catholic. Lots of those around.

I've been called worse. It's not so bad.

We see things as we see ourselves. We hate in others what we hate most in ourselves. Your indictment of the world and Christianity is in reality an indictment on your life.

Religion is a money making machine , milking its members like cows. Using its sentimental powers to empty the wallets and purses of its people. The Christian tithe is of interest , because although tithing is biblical , its biblical meaning and history is being hid by Christian ministers. Because they want that money. The tithe belonged to ancient Israel ,it was essentially their income tax. But the real biblical tithe was the product of land NOT money! The tithe in Malachi 3 is soley about land , never money! In fact , the New Testament church never tithed. Tithing , in the real bible, was an old covenant thing.

So two rip offs right off, is the tithe was continued on into this age by church leaders , not by the New Testament church, but new church leaders greed. And it was completely changed from land to money. There is absolutely no biblical evidence that the New Testament church ever tithed , or that it was ever money. In fact the tithe did not become widespread in Christianity until the eight century. For 700 years after Christ , it was rarely even mentioned. Charting the history of Christian tithing is a fascinating story of incredible bible twisting and ripping off people. And I want to go into the burden it has put on the poor.

You're a Satanic piece of turd.
You're too much of a coward to tithe.

Life will not go so well for you, heathen :p

Mark my words.

I tithe and reap the rewards, if you did, you would too.

I'm like Eric B. I ain't no joke.

It's better off to tithe, believe that.

Religion is a money making machine , milking its members like cows. Using its sentimental powers to empty the wallets and purses of its people. The Christian tithe is of interest , because although tithing is biblical , its biblical meaning and history is being hid by Christian ministers. Because they want that money. The tithe belonged to ancient Israel ,it was essentially their income tax. But the real biblical tithe was the product of land NOT money! The tithe in Malachi 3 is soley about land , never money! In fact , the New Testament church never tithed. Tithing , in the real bible, was an old covenant thing.

So two rip offs right off, is the tithe was continued on into this age by church leaders , not by the New Testament church, but new church leaders greed. And it was completely changed from land to money. There is absolutely no biblical evidence that the New Testament church ever tithed , or that it was ever money. In fact the tithe did not become widespread in Christianity until the eight century. For 700 years after Christ , it was rarely even mentioned. Charting the history of Christian tithing is a fascinating story of incredible bible twisting and ripping off people. And I want to go into the burden it has put on the poor.

Mark my words.

Life goes well for people that tithe to the church or correct area.

I can't say much more on this right now, but I know it to be true.

We see things as we see ourselves. We hate in others what we hate most in ourselves. Your indictment of the world and Christianity is in reality an indictment on your life.
You and your religion have no bounds for making shit up. :lol:

Laughing leads to crying. Laugh it up.

Do you know what the significance of this painting is?

image.php

Mark my words.

Welcome to the thread.

image.php
No, but I'm sure you'll make up something entertaining. :D

image.php
I'll think about making a thread to entertain you.

image.php
Besides this one? :D

image.php
Well we do know that's the reason you are here, right? To amuse yourself. Please remember me when you discover that laughing leads to crying.

image.php
Well we do know that's the reason you are here, right? To amuse yourself. Please remember me when you discover that laughing leads to crying.
And your sole purpose here is to amuse us. Carry on.

Forum List

Back