The Christian Tithe ripoff.

Maybe so, but don't get all smug about it just yet. the wheels are still in motion and much is yet to come.

I heard that at the resurrection, the dead in Christ will be the first to rise.....

Welcome to the beginnings of the dethroning of religion ; its happening allover , just being ignored.

Sheesh. Where have you been for the past 2000 years?

This is not the beginning, this is the end.

Its the beginning of the end. Even the end could take years to compound.

No, the very people that you are condemning will be transformed in the twinkling of an eye....then, suddenly, there will appear a new heaven and a new earth.

Don't worry, be happy.

I have never condemned anyone in this thread or any thread; I request that you show me where I condemned anyone. This I got to see!

I believe in Universal Salvation , how can I condemn anyone? Know who your talking to.

Sure you have. You have condemned all Christians for no other reason than they are Christians.

Interesting how they try to belittle this thread , yet they live on it.

Welcome to thread , see how it grows.

I have counted the Mickiel posts from pages 1-40. So far 158 post belong to Mickiel. If Mickiel, ding, hobelim, hadit would stop posting on this thread for 14 days then this thread will disappear within 4 days until Mickiel digs it back up again. Anybody want to bet on that? Tomorrow I will post on this thread when I finish counting how many of the posts in this thread belong to Mickiel. If ding, hobelim and hadit are not sock puppets for Mickiel then I bet this thread will disappear just by Mickiel refusing to post for 14 days.

This thread is only at the top because Mickiel keeps necroing it over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again. If Mickiel stops then this thread dies just like the other threads. I'll bet anybody.

The thread has 738 replies

Are you sure? I bet the number is closer to 450. Replying to yourself is not a reply.

Shave the points as much as you wish, whatever pacifies your head ; whatever you need it to be in order to reduce it from its current state in reality. Your welcome no matter what you change the stats to; the thread is growing no matter what its doing in your world.

If you manage to shrink it , I have other threads that are growing. Your welcome to those as well.

I have counted the Mickiel posts from pages 1-40. So far 158 post belong to Mickiel. If Mickiel, ding, hobelim, hadit would stop posting on this thread for 14 days then this thread will disappear within 4 days until Mickiel digs it back up again. Anybody want to bet on that? Tomorrow I will post on this thread when I finish counting how many of the posts in this thread belong to Mickiel. If ding, hobelim and hadit are not sock puppets for Mickiel then I bet this thread will disappear just by Mickiel refusing to post for 14 days.

This thread is only at the top because Mickiel keeps necroing it over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again. If Mickiel stops then this thread dies just like the other threads. I'll bet anybody.

Explain to us why you are reading it.

Are you sure? I bet the number is closer to 450. Replying to yourself is not a reply.

Shave the points as much as you wish, whatever pacifies your head ; whatever you need it to be in order to reduce it from its current state in reality. Your welcome no matter what you change the stats to; the thread is growing no matter what its doing in your world.

If you manage to shrink , I have other threads that are growing. Your welcome to those as well.

Will you accept the 14 day challenge just to see what happens to this thread?

Explain to us why you are reading it.

I'm not. I'm just pissed and annoyed that it still at the top. I'm reading some of it but not the posts. I'm not going to the links either.

Sock puppets? Really? You had me at hello, but now I am having to fight the urge to tick you off.

If you manage to shrink , I have other threads that are growing. Your welcome to those as well.

No, I will not accept your challenge. The Christians like to throw me off pace in my threads just to slowdown the attack on their seduction ; I think your doing this because you need to make yourself appear larger than you are.

No, I will not accept your challenge. The Christians like to throw me off pace in my threads just to slowdown the attack on their seduction ; I think your doing this because you need to make yourself appear larger than you are.

Ah shucks. You figured me out. If you quit posting on this thread for 14 days then it will go away. You know that. Don't you? You may like to pretend but I can tell that you are not the dumbest person in the world. You know for a fact that if you quit posting on this thread then it dies. You know that. That's why you refuse to take the 14 day challenge. You already know this thread is gone without you pumping it up every two hours. You know that. I can tell that you are not dumb.

Ah shucks. You figured me out. If you quit posting on this thread for 14 days then it will go away. You know that. Don't you? You may like to pretend but I can tell that you are not the dumbest person in the world. You know for a fact that if you quit posting on this thread then it dies. You know that. That's why you refuse to take the 14 day challenge. You already know this thread is gone without you pumping it up every two hours. You know that. I can tell that you are not dumb.

I don't want it to go away just yet ;; I'll control it , not you. Your like the Christians , you really want me gone; but it won't be you who decides.

Your just another voice trying to silence mine.

My parents are a perfect example of the damage tithing does to low income people. My Dad was a Staff Sergeant and could ill afford giving away 10% of his income yet he did. He called it "Seed Money". They were constantly in debt and tithing was a major reason why.

Don't give 10% to the church .... but, of course, it's okay if the government takes 30% of it.

My parents are a perfect example of the damage tithing does to low income people. My Dad was a Staff Sergeant and could ill afford giving away 10% of his income yet he did. He called it "Seed Money". They were constantly in debt and tithing was a major reason why.

Don't give 10% to the church .... but, of course, it's okay if the government takes 30% of it.

What percentage of the churches of the world are teaching the truth; in my view , less than 1%; ... 99% of them are teaching deception, so none of that money is being used by the right churches.

What percentage of the churches of the world are teaching the truth; in my view , less than 1%; ... 99% of them are teaching deception, so none of that money is being used by the right churches.

How many governments are telling the truth? In my view, none ...

Next time I volunteer at Catholic Charities to provide meals to the homeless, I'll tell the "customers" you said they shouldn't be getting church money.

In short, other than it being your deluded opinion, your whole premise doesn't make any damn sense at all.

How many governments are telling the truth? In my view, none ...

Next time I volunteer at Catholic Charities to provide meals to the homeless, I'll tell the "customers" you said they shouldn't be getting church money.

In short, other than it being your deluded opinion, your whole premise doesn't make any damn sense at all.

You would be lying if you told them that ,I never said who should not get money. I said the churches getting all the money , are not teaching biblical truth, they are teaching tradition. A deceived church can only teach deception. In Rev. 12:9 the whole world has been deceived ,which means all the churches in it. In short , I gave a biblical view , not my own opinion. One reason WHY God is returning, is because ALL the churches of the world have been deceived.

The whole premise of God's returning , is because human churches have failed. I understand this may not make sense to you.

Forum List

Back