The "choice" between Obama and Romney:

what is the obsession with OBamabots for roads and bridges?

Like we have to re-elect Obama or they wont be worked on..

dumb

They weren't invested in under Bush and they probably won't be under Romney. Republicans don't want to invest in America. In fact, in spite of their claiming they are "super patriots", I believe they really want to turn this country into a kind of Confederate Right Wing Christian Taliban with power shared between their "idea" of the clergy and corporations. The exact opposite of what the founding fathers wanted.

All of their policies point that way.

In fact, it reminds me of voter suppression in Pennsylvania. They kept screaming "no, it's not happening, it's a lie" but since then, a couple of the more honest Republicans have let the truth about their agenda "slip". It's all about undermining democracy and taking control of the country. They know they can't win in a "fair" election so they cheat. They don't have the morals that would normally stop good people from doing something they know is evil and anti American.

I vote rderp for class clown!

The "vote". Something Republicans want to take away from millions of Americans. The Republican leadership has finally admitted it and you are such a fucking tool, clearly, either too stupid to know, or too anti America to care. Crawl back under your rock. The light hurts your kind.

Hmmm, such a difficult choice. Rebuild America's roads, Bridges, railways, electrical grid, sewers, and educate children.

or

Give tax breaks to corporations and remove laws governing clean air, clean water and economic abuse.

Wow, that's a hard one.

Which one do you choose? And why?

What does it matter.

Obama won't do that.

"Someone Else" will.

Why don't you get a life ?

The "vote". Something Republicans want to take away from millions of Americans. The Republican leadership has finally admitted it and you are such a fucking tool, clearly, either too stupid to know, or too anti America to care. Crawl back under your rock. The light hurts your kind.

And you are living proof that man descended from cockroaches.

Why don't you do something other than having the local tatoo shop inscribe your talking points inside your colon where you can read them.......on a continual basis.

Why can't these Republicans just come out and say what they support? Clearly, it's because they are ashamed.

Put another way:

candycorn-albums-triton-picture4683-mitt-gop-ii.jpg

Hmmm, such a difficult choice. Rebuild America's roads, Bridges, railways, electrical grid, sewers, and educate children.

or

Give tax breaks to corporations and remove laws governing clean air, clean water and economic abuse.

Wow, that's a hard one.

positive GDP (Growth) since June of 09 uninterrupted to the present - "Affordable Health Care" are the two main factors preventing Tea Party Republicans from winning in 2012 and returning the country to darkness and disrepair ... Change and Hope + 2012 - 2016 Liberalism.

dumb

They weren't invested in under Bush and they probably won't be under Romney. Republicans don't want to invest in America. In fact, in spite of their claiming they are "super patriots", I believe they really want to turn this country into a kind of Confederate Right Wing Christian Taliban with power shared between their "idea" of the clergy and corporations. The exact opposite of what the founding fathers wanted.

In fact, it reminds me of voter suppression in Pennsylvania. They kept screaming "no, it's not happening, it's a lie" but since then, a couple of the more honest Republicans have let the truth about their agenda "slip". It's all about undermining democracy and taking control of the country. They know they can't win in a "fair" election so they cheat. They don't have the morals that would normally stop good people from doing something they know is evil and anti American.

You really don't know about Federal or states government, do you?
we pay a GAS tax and a state tax for roads and bridges..
now go buy a bike and stay off our roads

dumb

You really do have a problem separately fact from fiction. You know that's a bad sign, right? It shows mental instability.

or

Wow, that's a hard one.
Indeed. And the trickiest part is figuring out which candidate is represented by which of your supposed choices.

Oh, I'd never waste my vote on either of these clowns.

And you are living proof that man descended from cockroaches.

Why don't you do something other than having the local tatoo shop inscribe your talking points inside your colon where you can read them.......on a continual basis.

So much for right wing science. So wrong about, well, about "everything".

Romney is such a dirty man. Going to Israel and undermining a sitting president. Even worse, using phrases like, "a constant reminder of hate, and the will behind "acts of hate", when the Republican party is engaging in voter suppression against minorities and forced a foreign policy adviser out simply for being gay. And he will probably win because America is more focused on Kim Kardashian than the presidential elections. Shame shame shame. We only have ourselves to blame for Bush and we will only have ourselves to blame for Mitt (Bush two point ooh) Romney.

See? Republicans think it is only they who are "true Americans". They are racist. They are homophobic. They are misogynistic. They don't believe in science. They believe their religion is the only true religion. They insist they are examples of "American exceptionalism" even though they are the bottom of the barrel in every category.

See? Republicans think it is only they who are "true Americans". They are racist. They are homophobic. They are misogynistic. They don't believe in science. They believe their religion is the only true religion. They insist they are examples of "American exceptionalism" even though they are the bottom of the barrel in every category.

Project much?

Forum List

Back