The "choice" between Obama and Romney:

Hmmm, such a difficult choice. Rebuild America's roads, Bridges, railways, electrical grid, sewers, and educate children.

or

Give tax breaks to corporations and remove laws governing clean air, clean water and economic abuse.

Wow, that's a hard one.

Which one do you choose? And why?

Neither. I choose to neg your stupid ass instead.

Hmmm, such a difficult choice. Rebuild America's roads, Bridges, railways, electrical grid, sewers, and educate children.

or

Give tax breaks to corporations and remove laws governing clean air, clean water and economic abuse.

Wow, that's a hard one.

Neither man will be able to get much of their domestic agenda done. Its the nature of the beast; unfortunately. So I encourage all to vote for the man who shares their values. It's more likely that you'll be less disappointed.

or

Wow, that's a hard one.

Neither man will be able to get much of their domestic agenda done. Its the nature of the beast; unfortunately. So I encourage all to vote for the man who shares their values. It's more likely that you'll be less disappointed.

Sensible post....I think things can get done, but we have to have some leadership and Obama, Reid and Boehner aint getting the job done.

or

Wow, that's a hard one.

Neither. Although I think Obama will win.

I'll be voting for someone who represents my values instead.

I voted third party last election and I agree with you but this nation cannot take four more years of Obama, so I'll break from Gary Johnson, who I like go with Romney, the stakes are to high.
I wish I would have voted third party last election.

*shrugs*

Didn't matter in the end... Obama won.

or

Wow, that's a hard one.

Neither. I choose to neg your stupid ass instead.

Idiot moron. You don't support anyone. Not the middle class. Not the rich. Not the poor. Not the country. You're simply a tick on the backside of America. Know nothing and good for nothing.

Why can't these Republicans just come out and say what they support? Clearly, it's because they are ashamed.

or

Wow, that's a hard one.

Neither.

or

Wow, that's a hard one.

Neither.

So you support nothing. Figures.

or

Wow, that's a hard one.

Neither.

There are actually more than two candidates running for president in the US.

or

Wow, that's a hard one.

Neither.

What really does 'figure' is that you are too stupid to understand the concept that people may not support either party.

""Unless you support one fucked up party or the other, you support nothing."

Yikes. Plenty of holes in that argument."

Ain't it the truth!

Definitely, vote other!

what is the obsession with OBamabots for roads and bridges?

Like we have to re-elect Obama or they wont be worked on..

dumb

Obamabots! Romneytrons! Can't we think up such original and effective classifications!
Being automatically for a party or ideology is a great part of the problem.

Break out of the molds, folks! You can't think 'outside the box' from inside.

Forum List

Back