The Characteristics of God

If he created us in his image, he is probably a lot like us, only without the sin.

Only thing science knows exists in this universe deserving to be considered a god is a system's host star(s.) Without the star there are no planets, and no planets means no life. With a star, many things become possible. Without the star the options very limited. The ancients had it right worshipping the Sun.

According to the spirit guides I have heard giving trance lectures through spiritualist mediums, God has always existed, and we have also always existed as part of him. I think of God as an ocean of consciousness in which we are like drops of water. Or God is like a fire of which we are sparks.

It's clear to me that everything meet and end at the eternal God. A lot of what we argue about boil down to how we think about God.

What is God? Who is God? What is God like? What is His nature?

Introduction to the Attributes of God from Renewing Your Mind Radio with R.C. Sproul

What most of us think about God boils down to a Judaic God . . . pity all of us for our inability to think outside of the Judeo/Christian box most of us in America were born into. ~ Susan
PS And who was Moses . . . nothing but a stumblebum Yahwehian hit-man who enjoyed killing thousands upon thousands by the edge of the sword.

Forum List

Back