The Caravan O'Death Will Not Arrive Here

That's what Trump will tell you, and you will be stupid enough to bleev it.
He may not mean business, but I sure the hell do. What the fuck? We can't have that shit go unchecked. Next 10,000 Russians will move into Alaska and work their way to California to vote in elections their. How can we stop them if we don't put a stop to it here and now.

I HOPE Trump is serious when he says he will stop this shit. Don't you?

Gs a closet lib and would love for them to roll in.

I know Trump has you pants shitters curled up in a ball of fear on the floor about this Caravan O'Death™ moving its way up from Honduras.

I know he has you twitching and flinching at shadows at the prospect of ISIS terrorists making up the core of the Caravan O'Death™.

I know you tards are actually profoundly stupid enough to bleev Trump when he tells you he is giving you a ten percent tax cut in the next few days, and so of course you are stupid enough to bleev Trump when he tells you the Democrats invited the ISIS Hondurans up here.

I know Fox News is keeping you shitting your pants full every hour on the hour about this Caravan O'Death™.

But the caravan will not make it to our border.

Remember the last Caravan O'Death? Remember?

No, really. Think about the last Caravan O'Death. Surely you remember your propagandists have played this song before, right? Don't tell me you have forgotten about the last one you hacks were shitting your pants over.

So tell me something. When did that last one get here, and what happened when they got here?

Are you drawing a blank?
The caravan is coming and it will elect more GOP

God bless

He may not mean business, but I sure the hell do. What the fuck? We can't have that shit go unchecked. Next 10,000 Russians will move into Alaska and work their way to California to vote in elections their. How can we stop them if we don't put a stop to it here and now.

straw-man.jpg

straw-man.jpg

Thats a cool picture. Thanks.

I know Trump has you pants shitters curled up in a ball of fear on the floor about this Caravan O'Death™ moving its way up from Honduras.

I know he has you twitching and flinching at shadows at the prospect of ISIS terrorists making up the core of the Caravan O'Death™.

I know you tards are actually profoundly stupid enough to bleev Trump when he tells you he is giving you a ten percent tax cut in the next few days, and so of course you are stupid enough to bleev Trump when he tells you the Democrats invited the ISIS Hondurans up here.

I know Fox News is keeping you shitting your pants full every hour on the hour about this Caravan O'Death™.

No, really. Think about the last Caravan O'Death. Surely you remember your propagandists have played this song before, right? Don't tell me you have forgotten about the last one you hacks were shitting your pants over.

So tell me something. When did that last one get here, and what happened when they got here?

Are you drawing a blank?

Captain Angry Straw Man strikes again ….. :rolleyes:

"The light obtained by setting straw men on fire is not what we mean by illumination." -- Adam Gopnik

Are you drawing a blank?

Captain Angry Straw Man strikes again ….. :rolleyes:

"The light obtained by setting straw men on fire is not what we mean by illumination." -- Adam Gopnik

G should relax and enjoy the show.

2FF0DE59-81E6-4777-9F9B-547DA46486F5.jpeg
Caravan of death is not going to get here because Trump means business
That's what Trump will tell you, and you will be stupid enough to bleev it. :lol:

Yeah well, you’re stupid enough to be a democrat...
I've never been a Democrat, retard.

Social, democrat why quibble over labels?
That’s the spirit! Hell... The first drinks on me. Drink up!

Are you drawing a blank?

I've never heard of a caravan of death. The OP is an attempt to paint a picture to steer away from the real issue, which is runaway immigration is dragging down the middle class, destroying our culture, traditions and education. Creating turmoil, chaos and costs. All while progressives (OP) are advocates because they're irrational and easily controlled parrots.

Are you drawing a blank?

oreally.jpg

That's what Trump will tell you, and you will be stupid enough to bleev it. :lol:

g5000 is not a LefTard, he’s not a Democrat and he is not for open borders...just ask him/it.
He just forgets to tell his fingers not to type EXACTLY like the filthiest wetback loving, Democratic LefTard would. He, Slade3200 Golfing Gator and many others here are all in the same state of denial...it stems from a deeply rooted level of embarrassment and shame for their LefTard alignment.
Well thanks for the insightful analysis of our psyches... I think we are all just a little bit dumber after reading it.

President Trump knows history, g.

Back in the 5th Century, the Roman Empire was the place to be- much like America today. It had all the infrastructure, aqueducts, baths, roads- a lot more than the Shithole countries outside.

The people outside the border of the RE want it get inside. Groups like the Vandals organized caravans of migrants including women and children to cross the frontier and they did- spreading their foreign ideology of vandalism throughout the Empire.

We don't want to repeat history, President Trump doesn't want to for sure and neither do those of us in the Basket of Deplorables

President Trump knows history, g.

Back in the 5th Century, the Roman Empire was the place to be- much like America today. It had all the infrastructure, aqueducts, baths, roads- a lot more than the Shithole countries outside.

The people outside the border of the RE want it get inside. Groups like the Vandals organized caravans of migrants including women and children to cross the frontier and they did- spreading their foreign ideology of vandalism throughout the Empire.

We don't want to repeat history, President Trump doesn't want to for sure and neither do those of us in the Basket of Deplorables

Trump knows history - :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

hell, the old bastard didn't know what Brexit was ...... history my Texas ass !

g5000 is not a LefTard, he’s not a Democrat and he is not for open borders...just ask him/it.
He just forgets to tell his fingers not to type EXACTLY like the filthiest wetback loving, Democratic LefTard would. He, Slade3200 Golfing Gator and many others here are all in the same state of denial...it stems from a deeply rooted level of embarrassment and shame for their LefTard alignment.
Well thanks for the insightful analysis of our psyches... I think we are all just a little bit dumber after reading it.

I can’t take the credit...even the most retarded here know exactly where you “I swear I’m not a LefTard” types stand. We just point and laugh when you tiptoe around that’s all.

I can’t take the credit...even the most retarded here know exactly where you “I swear I’m not a LefTard” types stand. We just point and laugh when you tiptoe around that’s all.
Whatever floats your boat man. I happily call myself a Liberal on most issues. I just don’t subscribe to the definitions and characteristics you try to subscribe to the ideology. Nor do I fully subscribe to any ideology

Whatever floats your boat man. I happily call myself a Liberal on most issues. I just don’t subscribe to the definitions and characteristics you try to subscribe to the ideology. Nor do I fully subscribe to any ideology

I totally understand...I knew this classmate in college...he’d puff pole once in a while but still liked to dabble in females as well...he was ashamed of his pole puffing so he refused to “label” himself a homo or bisexual...I get it bud.

Last edited:
Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, The wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door!

Fake out. Now step away from the border!

:1peleas: :Boom2: :blsmile:

Are you drawing a blank?

BEST. POST. EVER. on USMB
And I'm going to be honest here and say I'm going to look it up, like I do when I think I know but not sure.

Forum List

Back