The Caravan O'Death Will Not Arrive Here

EEK! HOMOS!

EEK! MEXICANS!

EEK! NEGROES!

EEK! MUSLIMS!

wherezmagunwherezmagunwherezmagun

man-afraid.jpg

Ruh roh .oh noes again. And how about that muslim who shot all dose homos.

EEK! HOMOS!

EEK! MEXICANS!

EEK! NEGROES!

EEK! MUSLIMS!

man-afraid.jpg
You know it's not about any of that shit.

Of course it is.

I'm going to show you a photo of a creature which absolutely terrifies pseudocons. It causes them to curl up in a ball, shit their pants, and whimper.

It is a creature more terrifying than a Muslim suicide bomber, more horrifying than a transsexual, more disgusting than a negro on food stamps. It is a creature so unbelievably frightening, the pseudocon propagandists had to invent a new term for it.

Brace yourself.

Ready?

Watch out for the ANCHOR BABIES!!!! AAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

mexican-baby.jpg

cemtm.jpg

OH GOD PLEASE NOT THE ANCHOR BABIES....

EEK! HOMOS!

EEK! MEXICANS!

EEK! NEGROES!

EEK! MUSLIMS!

man-afraid.jpg

Of course it is.

I'm going to show you a photo of a creature which absolutely terrifies pseudocons. It causes them to curl up in a ball, shit their pants, and whimper.

It is a creature more terrifying than a Muslim suicide bomber, more horrifying than a transsexual, more disgusting than a negro on food stamps. It is a creature so unbelievably frightening, the pseudocon propagandists had to invent a new term for it.

Brace yourself.

Ready?

mexican-baby.jpg

cemtm.jpg

This ain't nothing compared to that muslim shooting up all dose homos .

EEK! HOMOS!

EEK! MEXICANS!

EEK! NEGROES!

EEK! MUSLIMS!

man-afraid.jpg

Of course it is.

Brace yourself.

Ready?

mexican-baby.jpg

cemtm.jpg

It's not the kid. It's the $250,000 price tag for said kid.

The Cost of Raising a Child Jumps to $233,610

That should scare the shit out of you too.

Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, The wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door!

Fake out. Now step away from the border!

:1peleas: :Boom2: :blsmile:

Lady Liberty was erected long before welfare was introduced in America...before father .GOV forced good people to fund bad people...she was also strategically placed to greet the LEGAL IMMIGRANTS at Ellis, we never placed a similar statue in San Diego to greet thirdworld cockroaches.
Remember, our founders invited WHITE EUROPEANS, I never read shit about wetbacks getting an invitation....I wonder why?

Are the Irish White Europeans?

By not enforcing law against hiring illegals and companies paying them dirt wages (but better than no wages) under the table, the invitation was given.

Trump doesn't need to say a word.

All anyone has to do is watch the news and listen to the talking heads.

The caravan is headed our way and I for one hope Trump sends the military to meet them

AS for G5?? Well everyone on this board knows we are all dumber that a box of rocks.

Of course G5 thinks he's the smartest guy in any room and everyone else is a dummy.

Hope he enjoys his fame even if he's the only one who see's it.

He's not the only one.
And you all are dumber than a box of rocks.
You rally around a six-time bankruptcy filing ex-game show host to run this country.
You can't get any fucking dumber than that.
His policies are going to come back and bite you in the ass.
Even Mitch McConnell knows that.

Negative

"Do you not get it, lads? The Irish are the blacks of Europe. And Dubliners are the blacks of Ireland. And the Northside Dubliners are the blacks of Dublin. So say it once, say it loud: I'm black and I'm proud. " -- Jimmy Rabbitee, The Commitments

Are you blind or sumptin' ? ;)

EEK! HOMOS!

EEK! MEXICANS!

EEK! NEGROES!

EEK! MUSLIMS!

man-afraid.jpg

Of course it is.

Brace yourself.

Ready?

mexican-baby.jpg

cemtm.jpg

The cost of employing Trump jumped to $1,000,000,000,000 deficits every year!

That doesn't seem to bother the pants shitters one bit!

Trump doesn't need to say a word.

All anyone has to do is watch the news and listen to the talking heads.

The caravan is headed our way and I for one hope Trump sends the military to meet them

AS for G5?? Well everyone on this board knows we are all dumber that a box of rocks.

Of course G5 thinks he's the smartest guy in any room and everyone else is a dummy.

Hope he enjoys his fame even if he's the only one who see's it.

He's not the only one.
And you all are dumber than a box of rocks.
You rally around a six-time bankruptcy filing ex-game show host to run this country.
You can't get any fucking dumber than that.
His policies are going to come back and bite you in the ass.
Even Mitch McConnell knows that.

Nah You are the one who's dumber that a box or rocks.

I rally around the booming economy.

UE the lowest its been since 69.

People with more money in their pay checks.

Building going on.

Businesses opening.

That's what I rally around and the man who made it happen.

You can't see the forest for the trees.

Happy trails.

View attachment 224281
EEK! HOMOS!

EEK! MEXICANS!

EEK! NEGROES!

EEK! MUSLIMS!

man-afraid.jpg

LMAO!
You know, I am a woman ahead of my time.
Six years ago I created the website scaredwhitepeople.com
I was having dinner with a friend who said something like, "Republicans are scared white people. That's the key to getting their vote, tapping into that fear".
I wish I had kept it going.
I still have the graphic for it, though.

scared.jpg

Last edited:
I know Trump has you pants shitters curled up in a ball of fear on the floor about this Caravan O'Death™ moving its way up from Honduras.

I know he has you twitching and flinching at shadows at the prospect of ISIS terrorists making up the core of the Caravan O'Death™.

I know you tards are actually profoundly stupid enough to bleev Trump when he tells you he is giving you a ten percent tax cut in the next few days, and so of course you are stupid enough to bleev Trump when he tells you the Democrats invited the ISIS Hondurans up here.

I know Fox News is keeping you shitting your pants full every hour on the hour about this Caravan O'Death™.

But the caravan will not make it to our border.

Remember the last Caravan O'Death? Remember?

No, really. Think about the last Caravan O'Death. Surely you remember your propagandists have played this song before, right? Don't tell me you have forgotten about the last one you hacks were shitting your pants over.

So tell me something. When did that last one get here, and what happened when they got here?

Are you drawing a blank?
You can't be okay with hordes of people from other nations forcing their way into our country simply because they have a big number and we can't stop them.

This is exactly what Chairman Mao suggested. He said that if China was ever attacked, he would send 1,000,000 civilians to the enemy to surrender each day until the enemy had no means to keep them.

This is Mao strategy. Don't you see it?
You can’t be OK with being this stupid and ignorant.

Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, The wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door!

Lady Liberty was erected long before welfare was introduced in America...before father .GOV forced good people to fund bad people...she was also strategically placed to greet the LEGAL IMMIGRANTS at Ellis, we never placed a similar statue in San Diego to greet thirdworld cockroaches.
Remember, our founders invited WHITE EUROPEANS, I never read shit about wetbacks getting an invitation....I wonder why?

By not enforcing law against hiring illegals and companies paying them dirt wages (but better than no wages) under the table, the invitation was given.

LefTard Logic:
“If you leave your keys in your ignition and your car gets stolen it’s your fault...let the thief walk free.”

EEK! HOMOS!

EEK! MEXICANS!

EEK! NEGROES!

EEK! MUSLIMS!

man-afraid.jpg

Of course it is.

Brace yourself.

Ready?

mexican-baby.jpg

cemtm.jpg

LOL, Are you trying to imply that Federal Operating Deficit is solely the fault of Daffy Don?

Do you believe that if he resigned tomorrow and was replaced by whatever miscreant politician you prefer that the federal operating budget would be balanced at some point within say the next 30 years?

Hate to break it to you pal but as far as deficits go, you ain't seen nothing yet, the Era of Cheap Money is coming to an end.

View attachment 224281
EEK! HOMOS!

EEK! MEXICANS!

EEK! NEGROES!

EEK! MUSLIMS!

man-afraid.jpg

LMAO!
I was having dinner with a friend who said something like, "Republicans are scared white people. That's the key to getting their vote, tapping into that fear".

View attachment 224282

Is that you on the far left below?
stupid-white-liberals-feeling-quilty-for-things-they-didnt-do-31338072.png

View attachment 224281
EEK! HOMOS!

EEK! MEXICANS!

EEK! NEGROES!

EEK! MUSLIMS!

man-afraid.jpg

LMAO!

View attachment 224282

Is that you on the far left below?
stupid-white-liberals-feeling-quilty-for-things-they-didnt-do-31338072.png
The ultimate in victim status vogue.

illegal-aliens.jpg

"Remember, our founders invited WHITE EUROPEANS, I never read shit about wetbacks getting an invitation....I wonder why?"""

Who invited the pilgrims?
Who invited the founders?
Did the Powhatans send smoke signals to the U.K.?

EEK! HOMOS!

EEK! MEXICANS!

EEK! NEGROES!

EEK! MUSLIMS!

man-afraid.jpg

Ruh roh .oh noes again. And how about that muslim who shot all dose homos.
Should the migrants reach the US border, nothing ‘bad’ will happen.

Those who are legitimate refugees will be granted asylum consistent with immigration law; those who are not legitimate asylum seekers will be turned away.

Of course, if you’re a hateful, bigoted conservative, more ‘brown people’ who speak Spanish in the United States is perceived to be ‘bad’ – it interferes with the ‘take back America’ BS.

LefTard Logic:
“If you leave your keys in your ignition and your car gets stolen it’s your fault...let the thief walk free.”

Analogy fails. Mostly they come here to work, not steal your car or steal unearned benefits.

EEK! HOMOS!

EEK! MEXICANS!

EEK! NEGROES!

EEK! MUSLIMS!

man-afraid.jpg

Of course it is.

Brace yourself.

Ready?

mexican-baby.jpg

cemtm.jpg

LOL, Are you trying to imply that Federal Operating Deficit is solely the fault of Daffy Don?

Do you believe that if he resigned tomorrow and was replaced by whatever miscreant politician you prefer that the federal operating budget would be balanced at some point within say the next 30 years?

Hate to break it to you pal but as far as deficits go, you ain't seen nothing yet, the Era of Cheap Money is coming to an end.

You do realize that G5 thinks he's the smartest guy in any room and a rock is smarter than anyone else on the board don't you??

Oh and he conveniently forgets what others have added to the deficit. In his eyes its all Trump.

He is one arrogant ass.

Forum List

Back