The Caravan O'Death Will Not Arrive Here

I know Trump has you pants shitters curled up in a ball of fear on the floor about this Caravan O'Death™ moving its way up from Honduras.

I know he has you twitching and flinching at shadows at the prospect of ISIS terrorists making up the core of the Caravan O'Death™.

I know you tards are actually profoundly stupid enough to bleev Trump when he tells you he is giving you a ten percent tax cut in the next few days, and so of course you are stupid enough to bleev Trump when he tells you the Democrats invited the ISIS Hondurans up here.

I know Fox News is keeping you shitting your pants full every hour on the hour about this Caravan O'Death™.

But the caravan will not make it to our border.

Remember the last Caravan O'Death? Remember?

No, really. Think about the last Caravan O'Death. Surely you remember your propagandists have played this song before, right? Don't tell me you have forgotten about the last one you hacks were shitting your pants over.

So tell me something. When did that last one get here, and what happened when they got here?

Are you drawing a blank?
When was the last time Muslims flew planes into the WTC before 911????

:dunno:

I'm drawing a blank.

Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, The wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door!

Fake out. Now step away from the border!

:1peleas: :Boom2: :blsmile:

The poetry of Emma Lazarus is not federal law or US policy.

I know Trump has you pants shitters curled up in a ball of fear on the floor about this Caravan O'Death™ moving its way up from Honduras.

I know he has you twitching and flinching at shadows at the prospect of ISIS terrorists making up the core of the Caravan O'Death™.

I know you tards are actually profoundly stupid enough to bleev Trump when he tells you he is giving you a ten percent tax cut in the next few days, and so of course you are stupid enough to bleev Trump when he tells you the Democrats invited the ISIS Hondurans up here.

I know Fox News is keeping you shitting your pants full every hour on the hour about this Caravan O'Death™.

No, really. Think about the last Caravan O'Death. Surely you remember your propagandists have played this song before, right? Don't tell me you have forgotten about the last one you hacks were shitting your pants over.

So tell me something. When did that last one get here, and what happened when they got here?

Are you drawing a blank?

I'm drawing a blank.

They didn't. They blew up a rental truck in the garage of WTC 1 in 1993.
What's your point?

Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, The wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door!

Lady Liberty was erected long before welfare was introduced in America...before father .GOV forced good people to fund bad people...she was also strategically placed to greet the LEGAL IMMIGRANTS at Ellis, we never placed a similar statue in San Diego to greet thirdworld cockroaches.
Remember, our founders invited WHITE EUROPEANS, I never read shit about wetbacks getting an invitation....I wonder why?
illegal-aliens.jpg

The poetry of Emma Lazarus is not federal law or US policy.

You just forget to mention it happens to be written on the side of the Statue of Liberty.

Here it is, the April 2018 migration.

Only 150 people from the caravan actually made it to the U.S. border.

So yeah, Trump is doing his best Hitler imitation and getting his squealers howling and downright "skeered" of them brown people.

Migrant Caravan of Asylum Seekers Reaches U.S. Border
I am waiting for 3,000,000, Russian capitalists to cross the Bering Strait and set up camp all along the West Coast, voting against the Democrat communists.
:laughing0301:

They are escaping an oppressive regime.

Here it is, the April 2018 migration.

Only 150 people from the caravan actually made it to the U.S. border.

So yeah, Trump is doing his best Hitler imitation and getting his squealers howling and downright "skeered" of them brown people.

Migrant Caravan of Asylum Seekers Reaches U.S. Border
I am waiting for 3,000,000, Russian capitalists to cross the Bering Strait and set up camp all along the West Coast, voting against the Democrat communists.

They are escaping an oppressive regime.

Post bullshit whenever reality slaps you in the face.
Nice move.

Are you drawing a blank?

I'm drawing a blank.

They didn't. They blew up a rental truck in the garage of WTC 1 in 1993.
What's your point?
I would think it's obvious.

Trump "pants shitters" on which side?

I think you know which side.

Here's a quote from Duh Donald himself:
"Real power is---I don't even want to use the word---fear."
Donald Trump March 31, 2016, in an interview with Bob Woodward and Washington Post reporter Robert Costa

Donald Trump March 31, 2016, in an interview with Bob Woodward and Washington Post reporter Robert Costa
They're both on the same side, as I point out in the first line of my sig.

EEK! HOMOS!

EEK! MEXICANS!

EEK! NEGROES!

EEK! MUSLIMS!

wherezmagunwherezmagunwherezmagun

man-afraid.jpg

Ooh dat scary. Hey pa, can you do that other one where O bring a gun to a nife fight! Come on pa.

Trump doesn't need to say a word.

All anyone has to do is watch the news and listen to the talking heads.

The caravan is headed our way and I for one hope Trump sends the military to meet them

AS for G5?? Well everyone on this board knows we are all dumber that a box of rocks.

Of course G5 thinks he's the smartest guy in any room and everyone else is a dummy.

Hope he enjoys his fame even if he's the only one who see's it.

EEK! HOMOS!

EEK! MEXICANS!

EEK! NEGROES!

EEK! MUSLIMS!

wherezmagunwherezmagunwherezmagun

man-afraid.jpg
You know it's not about any of that shit.

But let's be real. It is about illegally shifting the base of power to one party over another, at the expense of us. That is a real problem, don't you think?

Let's just drop the act and have all people in the world vote in all elections of any nation and be done with it.

Forum List

Back