The Blame Game: Does Obama Get Blamed More Than Past Presidents?

Trying to make Obama look like a victim? He's the freakin President of the United States. Don't you think it's about time he be a man and take responsibility for the failure that has been his administration?

Trying to make Obama look like a victim? He's the freakin President of the United States. Don't you think it's about time he be a man and take responsibility for the failure that has been his administration?

The President himself is never fully the blame for the country's ills, but Republicans and Teabaggers are blaming everything on Obama without acknowledging the fact that most of the problems Obama is dealing with were inherited from the Bush regime. After all he only added to a deficit that Bush passed down after Bush inherited a surplus. The deficit itself is not his creation.

Nothing Barry Obolshevik has done is his fault! :rolleyes:

Don't set up a strawman to get knocked down, as always you open yourself up to get intellectually kicked in the butt.
I'm not the asswipe who claimed that my election was going to cause the sea level to change.

If your image of being a quasi-messiah is good enough to get you elected, the harsh revelation that you're not is hardly anything to snivel about.....Speaking of getting one's butt kicked. :lol:

I thought everything was Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh's fault?

What the fucking fuck?

Most of the fucking uber-lib Democratics tripped over themselves to blame President Bush for everything.

President Obama occasionally gets credit from conservatives and members of the GOP.

The uber-libs of the Democrat parody were never that objective.

So, no.

President Obama absolutely does NOT get "blamed" more than past Presidents.

He fucks up so much, though, that he does get rightfully blamed a good deal of the time. The problem isn't with those ascribing blame. The problem is that President Obama is a massive fuck-up, lightweight empty fucking suit.

Shame on everyone who voted for that imbecile.

Last edited:
Nothing Barry Obolshevik has done is his fault! :rolleyes:

Don't set up a strawman to get knocked down, as always you open yourself up to get intellectually kicked in the butt.
I'm not the asswipe who claimed that my election was going to cause the sea level to change.

If your image of being a quasi-messiah is good enough to get you elected, the harsh revelation that you're not is hardly anything to snivel about.....Speaking of getting one's butt kicked. :lol:

I'm more of a realist, unlike you conservative monkeys that don't believe in realism. The only thing Obama has done wrong IMO is that he surrounded himself with incompetent people in his cabinet and he also hasn't dropped the hammer on retards on the right to viciously attack him. The economy was already in a funk when he came on board so he can hardly be faulted for that and as for job creation, well, when the rich disproportionately have most of wealth and are concerned with getting more, how do you expect jobs to come about? people can't even get jobs at Burger King and McDonalds in some places.

I'm more of a realist, unlike you conservative monkeys that don't believe in realism. The only thing Obama has done wrong IMO is that he surrounded himself with incompetent people in his cabinet and he also hasn't dropped the hammer on retards on the right to viciously attack him. The economy was already in a funk when he came on board so he can hardly be faulted for that and as for job creation, well, when the rich disproportionately have most of wealth and are concerned with getting more, how do you expect jobs to come about? people can't even get jobs at Burger King and McDonalds in some places.

See it's the cute little "conservative monkeys" comments that make me question your genuine Negroness.

No, you're an apologist.

That the Boyking has surrounded himself with incompetents is as much an indicator of his own incompetence as anything else.

Claiming that unemployment could go as high as 8% if we didn't pass his stupid succubus package and subsequent bloated omnibus spending package, only have it blast through the 10% level within scant months of their passage, is even further evidence of his incompetent bungling and rank ignorance.

But nobody here with a shred of grey matter believes for a second that anything more than Little Lord Obammyroy's skin color is of importance to you.

Most of the fucking uber-lib Democratics tripped over themselves to blame President Bush for everything.

President Obama occasionally gets credit from conservatives and members of the GOP.

So, no.

President Obama absolutely does NOY get "blamed" more than past Presidents.

He fucks up so much, though, that he does get rightfully blamed a good deal of the time. The problem isn't with those ascribing blame. The problem is that President Obama is a massive fuck-up, lightweight empty fucking suit.

What have Republicans done to make things better for Americans the past year and a half? Oh I forgot, they blocked unemployment benefits, that really helped the economy and created more jobs, :rolleyes: better yet just:

crack_pipe.jpg

No, you're an apologist.

That the Boyking has surrounded himself with incompetents is as much an indicator of his own incompetence as anything else.

I don't apologize for anyone, if the shoe fits wears it, but if it doesn't apply it doesn't apply. If you're going to pin blame on anyone be specific about it.

Oh I forgot, they blocked unemployment benefits, that really helped the economy and created more jobs

So.. you're contention is that unemployment checks boosts the economy and creates jobs? Nancy, is that you?

Last edited:

The President himself is never fully the blame for the country's ills, but Republicans and Teabaggers are blaming everything on Obama without acknowledging the fact that most of the problems Obama is dealing with were inherited from the Bush regime. After all he only added to a deficit that Bush passed down after Bush inherited a surplus. The deficit itself is not his creation.

:eusa_eh:

So, no.

What have Republicans done to make things better for Americans the past year and a half? Oh I forgot, they blocked unemployment benefits, that really helped the economy and created more jobs, :rolleyes: better yet just:

crack_pipe.jpg

Repubs can't stymie the Dems because they have a veto-proof Majority.

See it's the cute little "conservative monkeys" comments that make me question your genuine Negroness.

I'm not a Negro, Clarence Thomas in a Negro, I'm a black man and if you still don't get it :

dunce.jpg

:eusa_eh:

Learn to read chimp, Bush regime and Bush are two different people.

I'm more of a realist, * * * *

Now THERE'S a whopper. A fraud like the Basshole can NEVER be a realist. Those notions are mutually exclusive.

If the Basshole had any ability to be a realist (he doesn't) he would be able to admit that President Obama is a horrible, miserably tragic joke of a piss-poor excuse for a world leader. But the Basshole is blind to reality since he, being a fraud and a very shallow bigot, can assess such things only be resorting to "race."

So, no.

crack_pipe.jpg

Repubs can't stymie the Dems because they have a veto-proof Majority.

That doesn't answer the question monkey, what are and have the Republicans been doing and or proposing to make it better?

Forum List

Back