Democratic Contradiction

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
These people have no concept of what people who make less than 100,000 a year are all about. They are completely clueless. obama with his spread the wealth BULL SHIT takes trips at a whim. Charters a plane for the family dog. His wife books a motel in France with a number of rooms booked. Trips for the kids. Kerry with his yacht tax haven who is completely clueless, as to how his boat found its way to its tax haven. The Clintons wedding for their daughter. My God this insanity has got to stop. Since the democrats are for the poor people why can't they show some restraint?

I'M FOR THE POOR PEOPLE I'M FOR THE POOR PEOPLE
BULL SHIT

Last edited:
Do you know why it was so easy for John Kerry to agree to pay the $500K for his yacht?

Because he never earned a dime of it himself!

These people have no concept of what people who make less than 100,000 a year are all about. They are completely clueless. obama with his spread the wealth BULL SHIT takes trips at a whim. Charters a plane for the family dog. His wife books a motel in France with a number of rooms booked. Trips for the kids. Kerry with his yacht tax haven who is completely clueless, as to how his boat found its way to its tax haven. The Clintons wedding for their daughter. My God this insanity has got to stop. Since the democrats are for the poor people why can't they show some restraint?

BULL SHIT

C-minus

BULL SHIT

I think I must be missing your point here.

Where's the "contradiction" from your title?

The fact that some Democrats are rich?

Sure sounds like class warfare to me, buddy.

BULL SHIT

If you arte missing the point then you have drank to much obama koolaid.

As of 2008, a total of 237 millionaires serving in congress (44%). Less than 1 per cent of Americans are millionaires.
Too bad most Americans are more race concious than class concious.
Because, the most significant factor influencing congressional disengagement from their constituents has been class.
Still disagree with term limits and campaign finance reform?

BULL SHIT

C-minus

F would be better to give to you

BULL SHIT

If you arte missing the point then you have drank to much obama koolaid.

Or perhaps you've drank so much anti-obama koolaid that you can't separate reality from fantasy.

Unless you've got a quote from any of those people stating that "being rich is evil", there's no contradiction.

Since the democrats are for the poor people why can't they show some restraint?

Why do you dislike the wealthy?

I don't obama does. So you are ok with some people that are rich keeping their money buit others you want to take it away from them.

Obama doesn't hate the wealthy. He's a multi-millionaire. When did he state that he hated rich people?

Who exactly is Obama trying to take all of the money from?

Aside from Kerry's tax dodge, your OP makes no sense.

Last edited:
Why do you dislike the wealthy?

I don't obama does. So you are ok with some people that are rich keeping their money buit others you want to take it away from them.

Obama doesn't hate the wealthy. He's a multi-millionaire. When did he state that he hated rich people?

He doesn't have to say it. His actions speak volumes for his hatred. Or maybe his hatred is centered solely on rich white republican wealthy.

My thread makes no sense? Do you know anything about Marie Antoinette this administration reminds me of her?
"Let them eat cake"

He doesn't have to say it. His actions speak volumes for his hatred. Or maybe his hatred is centered solely on rich white republican wealthy.

My thread makes no sense? Do you know anything about Marie Antoinette this administration reminds me of her?
"Let them eat cake"

Oh, so you can read minds?

This post makes less sense than the rest of this thread. I guess I haven't had enough of the anti-obama koolaid to understand what you're saying.

"Let them eat cake"

This post makes less sense than the rest of this thread. I guess I haven't had enough of the anti-obama koolaid to understand what you're saying.

A man is not judge by what he says but what he does. No one has to read minds to see the actions of injustice and double standards done here.

"Let them eat cake"

A man is not judge by what he says but what he does. No one has to read minds to see the actions of injustice and double standards done here.

Of course, so I'm sure you've got plenty of examples of behavioral proof that Obama hates rich people, right?

Tell me one.

Of course, so I'm sure you've got plenty of examples of behavioral proof that Obama hates rich people, right?

Tell me one.

You are one stupid or blind SOB Take a look at the bills signed into law that take money from the rich.

Do you know why it was so easy for John Kerry to agree to pay the $500K for his yacht?

Because he never earned a dime of it himself!

Question? Is Kerry that stupid as to not know how his boat found it's way to the tax haven its moored in?

Most likely his yacht is listed as being 'corporate owned', as in the Heinz corporation. As a result, he is legally dodging accusations that he is the sole owner and therefore, is not individually avoiding taxes.
His wife, is reputedly worth over 3 billion dollars; wealth and lifestyle that most of us cannot realistically wrap our heads around.

Forum List

Back