The biggest problem America faces? Obamacare? Terrorism? Politicians?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Us.

Just look at all the hate on this board for our politicians, media & pundits.
We have posters who celebrate tragedies. We have posters who celebrate the deaths of others. We have posters who celebrate the illnesses of others. We have posters who literally wish death on others.
The list goes on & on. Poking fun is one thing but I have literally watched the moral decline of our society on this very board since I joined.
The level of hatred for fellow Americans is unsustainable and at some point the cork is going to pop. I believe we are seeing the fuse as it burns right now.

Washington is but a mere reflection of our society.

Us.

We have posters who celebrate tragedies. We have posters who celebrate the deaths of others. We have posters who celebrate the illnesses of others. We have posters who literally wish death on others.
The list goes on & on. Poking fun is one thing but I have literally watched the moral decline of our society on this very board since I joined.
The level of hatred for fellow Americans is unsustainable and at some point the cork is going to pop. I believe we are seeing the fuse as it burns right now.

Define "moral decline" :popcorn:

And don't say "posters". Say Republicans.

Us.

How's the congressman that got shot doing, Derp?

By the way, who shot him?

• Banned
Us.

Just stop Dean. No one with a brain buys the bullshit you peddle.

The biggest problem facing our country is our national debt.

All our other problems stem from this.

Democrats: Tax and spend.

Republicans: Borrow and spend.

Us.

Bullshit? What does the GOP healthcare plan do?

Just because you are afraid to explain "moral decline", doesn't mean you can get away with such a broad statement.

Us.

Bullshit? What does the GOP healthcare plan do?

Just because you are afraid to explain "moral decline", doesn't mean you can get away with such a broad statement.

Annnd once again Derp goes off topic to spew mindless talking points

The smear & hate merchants reside on all sides and we endorse "our side" for the sake of defeating the other but in the end the only thing were defeating is ourselves.

We have become more dysfunctional that a family with a drunk mom, abusive father & child strung out on drugs.

How do we come back?

Us.

China, Mexico, Canada, in that order.

The biggest problem facing our country is our national debt.

All our other problems stem from this.
No, not really.

Pastor Calls for death of gays and then introduces Ted Cruz.
Most Republicans call these men "moral" I have no doubt.

Forum List

Back