The biggest problem America faces? Obamacare? Terrorism? Politicians?

Us.

Just look at all the hate on this board for our politicians, media & pundits.
We have posters who celebrate tragedies. We have posters who celebrate the deaths of others. We have posters who celebrate the illnesses of others. We have posters who literally wish death on others.
The list goes on & on. Poking fun is one thing but I have literally watched the moral decline of our society on this very board since I joined.
The level of hatred for fellow Americans is unsustainable and at some point the cork is going to pop. I believe we are seeing the fuse as it burns right now.

Washington is but a mere reflection of our society.

I agree with you on the US part but it has been this way for decades...

Us.

We have posters who celebrate tragedies. We have posters who celebrate the deaths of others. We have posters who celebrate the illnesses of others. We have posters who literally wish death on others.
The list goes on & on. Poking fun is one thing but I have literally watched the moral decline of our society on this very board since I joined.
The level of hatred for fellow Americans is unsustainable and at some point the cork is going to pop. I believe we are seeing the fuse as it burns right now.

I agree with you on the US part but it has been this way for decades...
To be precise, the end of the Reagan-Tip O'Neill and the beginning of Newts' bs talking points- nothing bad said about cons and demonization of libs...and Rush Limbaugh's hate/bs propaganda machine....about 1987.

many of the far right yes i agree.....now lets talk about far lefties like you dean.....you hate more than half the people in the country .....and why?.....they just have to not agree with your shit and they will be put into that big fucking tent you put everyone in.....YOU are no fucking different than those far righties who are on the other side of that coin all you assholes are on....now prove me wrong.....
Except we're not misinformed and don't hate anything but the incredible lies and bs character assassination you believe. Thanks Fox Rush Breitbart etc etc etc. See sig, last line.
are you telling me you are a far lefty franco?....
Anywhere but FoxAmerica I'm a pragmatic centrist...Go Bills.
then why were you defending what i said about the far left which is true?......go bills?.....lol.....
Half the GOP are misinformed haters. They hate "violent Dems" who it turns out aren't Dems at all- and the BS character assassination of crooked Hilary, Obama, pedophile Bill, Lerner, Holder etc etc never go anywhere in the real world. I blame the brainwashing/lying/spinning GOP BS/hate propaganda machine at this point, and lying GOP pols like Trump....his campaign promises of being a better friend of minorities etc than Hillary turn out to be total garbage. Bills looking GOOD!!!! lol argh. Well you never know...The QB might break out, or send in Cardel Jones gd it...
Half the GOP are misinformed haters
just the far right ones,the diehards, who only care about themselves..... a portion of the left are also misinformed haters,i call them the far left,they are just like the far right in that they only care about themselves also.....as far as both go if you dont think like they do or agree with them,then its fuck you and the horse you rode in on.....and the Bills franco?......lol....the Bills?........

Except we're not misinformed and don't hate anything but the incredible lies and bs character assassination you believe. Thanks Fox Rush Breitbart etc etc etc. See sig, last line.
then why were you defending what i said about the far left which is true?......go bills?.....lol.....
Half the GOP are misinformed haters. They hate "violent Dems" who it turns out aren't Dems at all- and the BS character assassination of crooked Hilary, Obama, pedophile Bill, Lerner, Holder etc etc never go anywhere in the real world. I blame the brainwashing/lying/spinning GOP BS/hate propaganda machine at this point, and lying GOP pols like Trump....his campaign promises of being a better friend of minorities etc than Hillary turn out to be total garbage. Bills looking GOOD!!!! lol argh. Well you never know...The QB might break out, or send in Cardel Jones gd it...
just the far right ones,the diehards, who only care about themselves..... a portion of the left are also misinformed haters,i call them the far left,they are just like the far right in that they only care about themselves also.....as far as both go if you dont think like they do or agree with them,then its fuck you and the horse you rode in on.....and the Bills franco?......lol....the Bills?........
The die hard GOPers are half the GOP- hater dupes. They believe Obama was a commie Kenyan Muslim, the rich pay all the taxes, blacks are lazy, crooked Hillary/Obama etc, pedophile Bill, violent Dems, and all the other crap on the RW propaganda machine. Dems are NOT antifa or gangsta wannabees as the brainwashed believe.

You NEVER know in the NFL. QBs and injuries are so important...

The die hard GOPers are half the GOP- hater dupes. They believe Obama was a commie Kenyan Muslim, the rich pay all the taxes, blacks are lazy, crooked Hillary/Obama etc, pedophile Bill, violent Dems, and all the other crap on the RW propaganda machine. Dems are NOT antifa or gangsta wannabees as the brainwashed believe.

So why don't crooked Hillary etc etc ever go anywhere in the real world? Is the US Justice system a conspiracy?

NOPE- If anything, they're over eager- and they've investigated all the RW attacks and found NOTHING.

Crap they traded Cardel Jones tonite...

It's definitely not terrorism.

It's Islamic law and the untouchable fundamentalist dogmatism that plagues the religion. That, in conjunction with the West's dysfunction, even more problematic in the U.S. (Lib vs. con, white vs. black, man vs. woman, etc.), is actually a serious threat to both the U.S. and the West in general, though not so serious as the right-wingers claim and not as trivial as the left-wingers hope.

Then there are schools. Our schools are pitiful. And people my age, mid-twenties to mid-thirties, are finding it mighty hard to settle down and raise families due to all the extra debt we carry. Little $$ going back into the economy. Few tots being born and raised to carry the burden of the old in the future. The house of cards has to fall eventually.

The biggest problem facing our country is our national debt.

All our other problems stem from this.

Democrats: Tax and spend.

Republicans: Borrow and spend.

The non-partisan Congressional Budget Office has consistently reported that the Bush tax cuts did not pay for themselves and represented a sizable decline in revenue for the Treasury:

• The CBO estimated in June 2012 that the Bush tax cuts of 2001 and 2003 added approximately $1.5 trillion total to the debt over the 2002–2011 decade, excluding interest.
Why it’s such a big deal the Senate tax bill would add $1 trillion to debt

Analysis | Why it’s such a big deal the Senate tax bill would add $1 trillion to debt

So Bush and Trump adding to the debt which you claim is our biggest problem. Interesting.

The debt is only a problem when Democrats have control of the purse. Now debts don't matter.

The biggest problem facing our country is our national debt.

All our other problems stem from this.

Democrats: Tax and spend.

Republicans: Borrow and spend.

I don't see any Republicans crying about the debt anymore. What gives?

Us.

I often wonder how much of this is the internet’s fault? Has some of it been from Russian posters trying to divide us? People I know in the real world don’t talk like they do here.

Us.

I often wonder how much of this is the internet’s fault? Has some of it been from Russian posters trying to divide us? People I know in the real world don’t talk like they do here.
Not the internets fault but certainly facilitated by the ease of access to social media from anywhere at anytime.
Self control & discretion is severely lacking. It is too easy to get carried away because of the lack of consequences for typed words.

And lol at blaming Russia. Others may try to poke and prod you, but only you are responsible for your reaction.

Us.

Not the internets fault but certainly facilitated by the ease of access to social media from anywhere at anytime.
Self control & discretion is severely lacking. It is too easy to get carried away because of the lack of consequences for typed words.

And lol at blaming Russia. Others may try to poke and prod you, but only you are responsible for your reaction.
I think some are way too easily manipulated by poking and prodding, but I could be wrong.

Us.

I think some are way too easily manipulated by poking and prodding, but I could be wrong.
You're not wrong. You may be one of those manipulated Brian. Do you believe Trump won because of Russia? Many do and that line of thinking is akin to laughter when someone hurts your feelings. It is a reaction based on emotion not reality.

Us.

You're not wrong. You may be one of those manipulated Brian. Do you believe Trump won because of Russia? Many do and that line of thinking is akin to laughter when someone hurts your feelings. It is a reaction based on emotion not reality.
No one says Russia helping trump is the thing that cost her the election. It’s one of the things.

So the questions are why did Russia want trump? Is it so we can all get along and do business? Well business is what trump and Putin and China are doing and it all benefits trump hotels.

And did trump collude with Russia? Looks that way.

Coney didn’t help Hillary. I would blame that more than Russia.

Us.

Nope, Washington is the cause of it.

Forum List

Back