The big question about life on other planets: 1000000000000000000000 planets in the universe

I think a higher being, (totally possible in the universe) deposited DNA on earth. Jesus was a person on earth. Religious or not he was. The scriptures occured.

I love Jesus as well. But he is not supernatural. I love the ideal.

I think a higher being, (totally possible in the universe) deposited DNA on earth. Jesus was a person on earth. Religious or not he was. The scriptures occured.
I don't mean to fight with you. I'm totally on the side of panspermia. I believe Jesus was a human on earth, and he had great philosophies to follow. I just don't believe the religion that was created 400 years later.

an unforgettable experience - unforgettable has a vowel sound so we use an.
a university - university has a y sound so we use a.

you are right a not an

Considering that light refraction could not have existed before Noah (no rainbows) I wonder how the eye worked back then?

That's correct. The atmosphere was different then and would not produce a rainbow..
iu

That's how it started, right?

There couldn't be evolution. We can tell your brain is smaller than a monkey and today we see it never developed, but regressed.
Your religion is reliant on incest and molestation. Very nice! High five!

Why are you talking about religion in a science forum? I talked about the science behind it and how science backs up the Bible. Where is the evolution? I showed using you as an example of de-evolution.

Considering that light refraction could not have existed before Noah (no rainbows) I wonder how the eye worked back then?

That's correct. The atmosphere was different then and would not produce a rainbow..
iu

You still haven't answered my question and explained your claim. You don't know anything about science :auiqs.jpg:, so why are you here?

>>Every person on the planet could trace his ancestry directly back to Adam and Eve. They all had the same genes.<<

Why don't you explain your claims?

There couldn't be evolution. We can tell your brain is smaller than a monkey and today we see it never developed, but regressed.

Why are you talking about religion in a science forum? I talked about the science behind it and how science backs up the Bible. Where is the evolution? I showed using you as an example of de-evolution.

He's talking about religion in this forum because you're talking about it in this forum, dumbass.

iu

You still haven't answered my question and explained your claim. You don't know anything about science :auiqs.jpg:, so why are you here?

>>Every person on the planet could trace his ancestry directly back to Adam and Eve. They all had the same genes.<<

Why don't you explain your claims?
Are you saying there were people who didn't trace their ancestry back to Adam and Eve?

Are you really so stupid that you don't understand the problem here?

tell me how we came into being from an one cell organism in the sea again
Uh...the explanation is the theory of evolution...

He's talking about religion in this forum because you're talking about it in this forum, dumbass.

:auiqs.jpg:. Everyone now knows you are the dumbass here who cannot explain his own claims and statements. You do not present any evidence, such as the mountain of facts that is evolution or ToE. Tut tut, not microevolution, because everyone knows that is part of creation science and Alfred Russel Wallace came up with it first. I've explained creation science or real science here and RWS had to put his head in a hole in the ground. It's really his arsehole, but we want to keep this an under R-rated forum.

It is RWS who discusses religion while I discussed the Bible theory and how science backs up the Bible. I cannot help it if you cannot get it past your unscientific brain with only a HS education. I would think Fort Fun Indiana is the spokesmodel for both of you. You are barely above Taz :ack-1: who has been banned :banned03:.

:auiqs.jpg:. Everyone now knows you are the dumbass here who cannot explain his own claims and statements. You do not present any evidence, such as the mountain of facts that is evolution or ToE. Tut tut, not microevolution, because everyone knows that is part of creation science and Alfred Russel Wallace came up with it first. I've explained creation science or real science here and RWS had to put his head in a hole in the ground. It's really his arsehole, but we want to keep this an under R-rated forum.

It is RWS who discusses religion while I discussed the Bible theory and how science backs up the Bible. I cannot help it if you cannot get it past your unscientific brain with only a HS education. I would think Fort Fun Indiana is the spokesmodel for both of you. You are barely above Taz :ack-1: who has been banned :banned03:.

So when you are discussing "Bible theory," you aren't discussing religion?

iu

Still does not beat the Milky Way is the center of the universe claim, though it is close.

I always believed in heliocentricity. Now, we know its also galatocentricity. Its the Catholics that came up with the geocentricity and if you didn't go along, you could be put to death or in jail. Geocentricity isn't in the Bible.

If I lived in the Middle Ages and was under Pope Gregory, then I'd just go along. It goes to show both Copernicus and Galileo decided that truth will rule their science. What say you? Are you Catholic, Christian, Judaic, or Islamic?

So when you are discussing "Bible theory," you aren't discussing religion?

iu

Why do I get atheists who like to reply to me? Is it because I actually use science to discredit evolution? Is it because I talk the Bible theory regarding science (mostly Genesis)? Is it because I have compared evolution and Christianity?

I think you and the atheists here should get better informed on your science. Then you'd be answering my questions and forcing me to do research and think. I wouldn't just regurgitate assertions and opinions to you like you do with me. That's why I'm extremely bored. Most of the evos here do not seem to know and understand evolution itself. You complained about most girls not knowing math in another forum. What math did you take? I went up to calculus at Cal.

Anyway, this forum has been discussed to death now hasn't it? And still no evidence for aliens. Dr. Carl Sagan believed in aliens and that we would find evidence, but he was never contacted and died with no aliens. You guys will die the same way; not even one microbe. Aliens are not really a big deal (any alien, even a microbe) although it would cause Christians to discuss what it means to the Bible. It probably wouldn't change Christians' minds about Christianity. I can't speak for Catholics, Judaists, or Islamics though.

What about changing an atheists mind? I doubt it. They want evidence and do not accept it when it is given to them. The only way they'll believe is when "every eye will see" or maybe through much pain and suffering. I get it. If you just do not believe something, then that's how you end up. That said, I would need better science such as the scientific method to believe in even a small part of evolution. The only truth is microevolution.

Forum List

Back