The big question about life on other planets: 1000000000000000000000 planets in the universe

Adam fucked Eve and had three boys.

Outside of circle-jerking, the only way they could have kids was by fucking Eve.

Adam and Eve may have had 2 daughters after. So the boys fucked them too.

So now we have a whole generation of kids that are all very closely related. And they're all fucking each other! That's crazy!

Same thing would have happened with Noah. Dang, god knows who he fucked... Could have been his daughters and boys...

But I guess this is part of religion, and why clergy behave badly, and why it's allowed.

I just explained it to you and you still got it wrong :auiqs.jpg:.

What else do we know from the flood that God did as punishment? That he promised that we would not all die by water again. He left a rainbow as reminder. The secular scientists now think we will die via gigantic asteroid or meteor like the dinosaurs. CNN or the NYT will always run stories when an asteroid or giant meteor comes close. The atheists all are starting to believe this end of world scenario. Doesn't the end of world by asteroid scenario involve most of dying by flood waters and tsunamis caused by the impact?.
We know nothing from a flood that never happened. The Bible is a work of fiction.

What were the genes of Noah's generation diluted by? Every person on the planet could trace his ancestry directly back to Adam and Eve. They all had the same genes.

>>Every person on the planet could trace his ancestry directly back to Adam and Eve. They all had the same genes.<<

Why don't you explain your claims?

While Copernicus was correct in his time, we've found out the Milky Way resides in the center.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Every time he says something colossally ignorant, just wait. Something even more ignorant is coming along. Can't wait to see how he beats this one though, lol.

Are you another one :aug08_031:? Real science goes over your head.

Galactocentricity.

"Galactocentricity is a cosmic center model which places our galaxy (the Milky Way) near the center of the universe.

Dr. Russell Humphreys defines it thus:

[W]e live in a galactocentric cosmos—a universe that has a unique geometric centre very near our own home galaxy, the Milky Way. ... Our galaxy is essentially at the centre of the cosmos, but not at rest with respect to it. This differs from geocentrism, which would have the Earth be at the exact centre and motionless with respect to it.[1]"

Our galaxy is the centre of the universe, ‘quantized’ redshifts show - creation.com

Outside of circle-jerking, the only way they could have kids was by fucking Eve.

So now we have a whole generation of kids that are all very closely related. And they're all fucking each other! That's crazy!

Same thing would have happened with Noah. Dang, god knows who he fucked... Could have been his daughters and boys...

But I guess this is part of religion, and why clergy behave badly, and why it's allowed.

What else do we know from the flood that God did as punishment? That he promised that we would not all die by water again. He left a rainbow as reminder. The secular scientists now think we will die via gigantic asteroid or meteor like the dinosaurs. CNN or the NYT will always run stories when an asteroid or giant meteor comes close. The atheists all are starting to believe this end of world scenario. Doesn't the end of world by asteroid scenario involve most of dying by flood waters and tsunamis caused by the impact?.
**Cuckoo**
**Cuckoo**

This is how they convince you the Earth and universe are billions of years old. Repeat it as news enough times and voila. Same with the end of the world.

A giant asteroid named after a god of death will whiz by Earth in 10 years - CNN

The Dinosaur-Killing Asteroid Acidified the Ocean in a Flash

**Cuckoo**
**Cuckoo**
Considering that light refraction could not have existed before Noah (no rainbows) I wonder how the eye worked back then?

**Cuckoo**
**Cuckoo**

This is how they convince you the Earth and universe are billions of years old. Repeat it as news enough times and voila. Same with the end of the world.

A giant asteroid named after a god of death will whiz by Earth in 10 years - CNN

The Dinosaur-Killing Asteroid Acidified the Ocean in a Flash
How do you feel about incest, and sex with children?

Yeah I know I accidentally replied to my own post... Lol...

But the question is for b&d...

How do you feel about incest, and sex with children?

Two questions come to mind.

-Was there a Pangea?
-And how was life formed in the sea again? A one cell organism formed in the sea.

Do you like boys, girls, or same sex? And why?

Based on your religion of course...

And why do priests and other clergy do the shit they do?

How does God allow that under his command?

It's Satan's world at the present, we counter him with prayer. You said any?
Are you friggin serious? OMG, you keep praying. I hope you're right. You seem like a good person. Satan doesn't exist, nor does God.

Forum List

Back