The big question about life on other planets: 1000000000000000000000 planets in the universe

tell me how we came into being from an one cell organism in the sea again
Uh...the explanation is the theory of evolution...
Your religion is reliant on incest and molestation. Very nice! High five!

Why are you talking about religion in a science forum? I talked about the science behind it and how science backs up the Bible. Where is the evolution? I showed using you as an example of de-evolution.

He's talking about religion in this forum because you're talking about it in this forum, dumbass.

:auiqs.jpg:. Everyone now knows you are the dumbass here who cannot explain his own claims and statements. You do not present any evidence, such as the mountain of facts that is evolution or ToE. Tut tut, not microevolution, because everyone knows that is part of creation science and Alfred Russel Wallace came up with it first. I've explained creation science or real science here and RWS had to put his head in a hole in the ground. It's really his arsehole, but we want to keep this an under R-rated forum.

It is RWS who discusses religion while I discussed the Bible theory and how science backs up the Bible. I cannot help it if you cannot get it past your unscientific brain with only a HS education. I would think Fort Fun Indiana is the spokesmodel for both of you. You are barely above Taz :ack-1: who has been banned :banned03:.

So when you are discussing "Bible theory," you aren't discussing religion?

iu

Why do I get atheists who like to reply to me? Is it because I actually use science to discredit evolution? Is it because I talk the Bible theory regarding science (mostly Genesis)? Is it because I have compared evolution and Christianity?

I think you and the atheists here should get better informed on your science. Then you'd be answering my questions and forcing me to do research and think. I wouldn't just regurgitate assertions and opinions to you like you do with me. That's why I'm extremely bored. Most of the evos here do not seem to know and understand evolution itself. You complained about most girls not knowing math in another forum. What math did you take? I went up to calculus at Cal.

Anyway, this forum has been discussed to death now hasn't it? And still no evidence for aliens. Dr. Carl Sagan believed in aliens and that we would find evidence, but he was never contacted and died with no aliens. You guys will die the same way; not even one microbe. Aliens are not really a big deal (any alien, even a microbe) although it would cause Christians to discuss what it means to the Bible. It probably wouldn't change Christians' minds about Christianity. I can't speak for Catholics, Judaists, or Islamics though.

What about changing an atheists mind? I doubt it. They want evidence and do not accept it when it is given to them. The only way they'll believe is when "every eye will see" or maybe through much pain and suffering. I get it. If you just do not believe something, then that's how you end up. That said, I would need better science such as the scientific method to believe in even a small part of evolution. The only truth is microevolution.

Is it because I actually use science to discredit evolution?

Link?

Why are you talking about religion in a science forum? I talked about the science behind it and how science backs up the Bible. Where is the evolution? I showed using you as an example of de-evolution.

He's talking about religion in this forum because you're talking about it in this forum, dumbass.

:auiqs.jpg:. Everyone now knows you are the dumbass here who cannot explain his own claims and statements. You do not present any evidence, such as the mountain of facts that is evolution or ToE. Tut tut, not microevolution, because everyone knows that is part of creation science and Alfred Russel Wallace came up with it first. I've explained creation science or real science here and RWS had to put his head in a hole in the ground. It's really his arsehole, but we want to keep this an under R-rated forum.

It is RWS who discusses religion while I discussed the Bible theory and how science backs up the Bible. I cannot help it if you cannot get it past your unscientific brain with only a HS education. I would think Fort Fun Indiana is the spokesmodel for both of you. You are barely above Taz :ack-1: who has been banned :banned03:.

So when you are discussing "Bible theory," you aren't discussing religion?

iu

Why do I get atheists who like to reply to me? Is it because I actually use science to discredit evolution? Is it because I talk the Bible theory regarding science (mostly Genesis)? Is it because I have compared evolution and Christianity?

I think you and the atheists here should get better informed on your science. Then you'd be answering my questions and forcing me to do research and think. I wouldn't just regurgitate assertions and opinions to you like you do with me. That's why I'm extremely bored. Most of the evos here do not seem to know and understand evolution itself. You complained about most girls not knowing math in another forum. What math did you take? I went up to calculus at Cal.

Anyway, this forum has been discussed to death now hasn't it? And still no evidence for aliens. Dr. Carl Sagan believed in aliens and that we would find evidence, but he was never contacted and died with no aliens. You guys will die the same way; not even one microbe. Aliens are not really a big deal (any alien, even a microbe) although it would cause Christians to discuss what it means to the Bible. It probably wouldn't change Christians' minds about Christianity. I can't speak for Catholics, Judaists, or Islamics though.

What about changing an atheists mind? I doubt it. They want evidence and do not accept it when it is given to them. The only way they'll believe is when "every eye will see" or maybe through much pain and suffering. I get it. If you just do not believe something, then that's how you end up. That said, I would need better science such as the scientific method to believe in even a small part of evolution. The only truth is microevolution.

All that blather and you still failed to answer the question.

That's how it started, right?

There couldn't be evolution. We can tell your brain is smaller than a monkey and today we see it never developed, but regressed.

Somebody is getting testy, bc they won't admit they are wrong...

Been proven wrong at every angle, and still refuses defeat.

That's the definition of a religious fanatic...

His activities should be watched.

nerves-struck-nerves.jpg

I've must've struck a nerve.

Not getting real science? The answer is simple. Evolution is a all a lie*. How can so many believe in something where everything is a lie?

Return God's love!

* Except natural selection!

Let me lay down some more of my creation science. I watched this Twilight Zone from the 2020 TZ marathon.

!!! SPOILERS !!!

Four men rob the train headed for Fort Knox and steal a king's ransom of gold bars. Pure gold! They drive out to the nearby desert to hide the truck and loot. Their plan is interesting. There are four glass chambers where they can sleep for the next 100 years. It's called Rip Van Winkle. When they wake up Providence and greed catch up to them. Here's the ending:

Of course, this can not happen. Even Sir Isaac Newton thought humans could do it, but no. Why? Gold is a pure atomic element. Humans can only work at the molecular level. They cannot create at the atomic level. Only molecular. This is a limitation God placed on human science. Pure evidence my friends.

Where's the Bible? We had the Three Wise Men bring Baby Jesus gold, franchincense, and myrrh. Gold is pure. It represents God. No human creation.

"The crucible is for silver, and the furnace is for gold, and the Lord tests hearts." Proverbs 17:3

What Does the Bible Say About Gold?

Let me lay down some more of my creation science. I watched this Twilight Zone from the 2020 TZ marathon.

!!! SPOILERS !!!

Four men rob the train headed for Fort Knox and steal a king's ransom of gold bars. Pure gold! They drive out to the nearby desert to hide the truck and loot. Their plan is interesting. There are four glass chambers where they can sleep for the next 100 years. It's called Rip Van Winkle. When they wake up Providence and greed catch up to them. Here's the ending:

Of course, this can not happen. Even Sir Isaac Newton thought humans could do it, but no. Why? Gold is a pure atomic element. Humans can only work at the molecular level. They cannot create at the atomic level. Only molecular. This is a limitation God placed on human science. Pure evidence my friends.

Where's the Bible? We had the Three Wise Men bring Baby Jesus gold, franchincense, and myrrh. Gold is pure. It represents God. No human creation.

"The crucible is for silver, and the furnace is for gold, and the Lord tests hearts." Proverbs 17:3

Humans can only work at the molecular level. They cannot create at the atomic level.

upload_2020-1-12_11-30-54.png

Neptunium

!!! SPOILERS !!!

Humans can only work at the molecular level. They cannot create at the atomic level.

View attachment 299830

Neptunium

Like I said humans cannot create at the atomic level.

How's your heart doing? Is it still dark?

!!! SPOILERS !!!

View attachment 299830

Neptunium

Humans created Neptunium out of not-Neptunium.

!!! SPOILERS !!!

View attachment 299830

Neptunium

Explain. They had to start with what? It happens naturally. Don't bother me until the game is over.

!!! SPOILERS !!!

View attachment 299830

Neptunium

Explain. They had to start with what? It happens naturally. Don't bother me until the game is over.

Explain. They had to start with what?

Couldn't understand the link? Or the portion I pasted?

Right there in post #1450.

I'll try again.

McMillan and Abelson bombarded uranium-238 with neutrons and they were able to show chemically that they had produced neptunium-239, which has a half-life of just 2.3 days.

It happens naturally.

And? You said, "humans cannot create at the atomic level"

I just showed they did.

I just showed they did.

:auiqs.jpg:. You didn't show spit.

McMillan and Abelson created Neptunium....at the atomic level.
Yep!

And here are scientists, not only constructing atoms from particles alone, but constructing anti-atoms:

Antihydrogen at CERN: 20 years and going strong

Antihydrogen occurs naturally, i.e. from God. Just how much antimatter did they make and how much work did it take for CERN? How much antimatter in the history of humans?

Maybe if I had the anti Fort Fun Indiana, then these science forums would not be about magic.

I just showed they did.

:auiqs.jpg:. You didn't show spit.

McMillan and Abelson created Neptunium....at the atomic level.
Yep!

And here are scientists, not only constructing atoms from particles alone, but constructing anti-atoms:

Antihydrogen at CERN: 20 years and going strong

Antihydrogen occurs naturally, i.e. from God. Just how much antimatter did they make and how much work did it take for CERN? How much antimatter in the history of humans?

Maybe if I had the anti Fort Fun Indiana, then these science forums would not be about magic.

How much work does it take for you to lie about man creating at the atomic level?

Antihydrogen occurs naturally,
And is also created at CERN from anti particles, per the article I linked that you didn't read and wouldn't understand anyway. I suppose we won't get any coherent response from you on this until someone adds a blog to creation.com on it that you can plagiarize.

Forum List

Back