The big question about life on other planets: 1000000000000000000000 planets in the universe

You do not know what parts of the Bible is science.

Show us. Start with the part about orbits.

could not answer nor make an argument for the points I brought up.

Your "argument" was that scientists couldn't explain orbits, but the Bible could.

Both lies.

I'll let you go now

Yes, you'd best run away.

I didn't lie, you lied. There you go. Why don't you go run along now while the adults are talking?

I didn't lie

You said scientists couldn't explain orbits.
Inverse square law is proof you lied.

You said only the Bible could explain orbits.
Still haven't posted the passage.

Liar.

It wasn't me then. I did not get involved with any discussions with you as such because you never answer my questions while I have answered yours. Quid pro quo. Besides, you ask leading questions. So, instead of being bored spit less as our conversations lead nowhere, I just ignore your silly posts. Why don't you go talk with someone else?

It wasn't me then.

Liar.

It's boring to hear two people calling each other a liar. Why don't you explain what you are talking about with Kepler's law of planetary motion, a creation scientist btw, and whatever. What are your issues between the two opposing points of view if that's what it is? Why don't you explain it in such a way that we can all participate and isn't accusatory at anyone?

You said the Bible is infallible. Are you now admitting the Bible has errors? You can't seem to address the errors in the Bible that I pointed out.

We certainly haven't discovered that science backs up the Bible. We have know precisely the opposite for 150 years.

You can go to google to find out you are wrong about your questions. I'm not going to waste time on such blather as I'm smarter than you in science and Biblical matters.

In terms of both science and religion, the Bible is complete, inerrant, and infallible. I've said as much stating going to it first isn't a bad idea. Of course, ti doesn't mean that is the only reference. One should go to other books and formulate new thought and ideas in science from the facts. Thus, evolution is not a fact, but a huge lie.

This is what's so upsetting about evolution in regards to science as it contradicts every single scientific thing God said. For example, how he focused on the Earth and thus made Earth special. It's the Anthropic principle, not the Copernican principle. While Copernicus was correct in his time, we've found out the Milky Way resides in the center. But what good is real science if the creation scientists are not allowed to publish their papers?

Anyway, the discussion of science has been relegated to these types of forums. We have 50% of the people who believe today's science while people, including secular scientists, do not believe in evolution but just go along with it to get their funding. Certain fields like paleontology emphasize the ToE and evolutionary thinking like Nazis so we get stupid and silly things such as

56e86d3fdd0895e11f8b480b

OIP.78cyPe5g7bwWymfMhAvTzgHaEi

These images show dinosaurs aren't really 'extinct' after all

The world has gone mad. None of this is observable, so Disney will capitulate and make weird Jurassic Park based movies in the future.

The world may as well be destroyed by the big fire or giant asteroid -- pick your own poison :banana2:. I'm not going to worry about it.
The Bible is not infallible. I just proved it.

I won't waste my time addressing the rest of your idiotic drek.

If you did, then why don't you go write the Bible scholars? The Bible has withstood the test of time. Besides, I doubt you came up with any of it, but just copied and pasted from some idiotic internet atheist blog.

If this is such a big deal to you, the why don't you post it in the proper forum in Religion and Ethics? Thus, we can all discuss.

I am the one who discusses science here, but you do not even know about the evolution of birds from dinosaurs. I can provide a nice website to learn about evolution instead of just trying to win a dumb internet argument that has nothing to do with anything in S&T..

Whether I came up with it is irrelevant. It's in the Bible that you claim is infallible.

Why would I waste my time writing to a bunch of fools like you? Also, I didn't start this thread in the Science and Technology section. I'm simply responded to the idiocies you post in here.

The Bible has not stood the test of time. It has been proven false time and time again.

You don't discuss science. You discuss magic and horse manure. Nothing in the Bible is science. It's a fairy tale.

Yes, I talked science with you from electromagnettic spectrum to macroevolution. I can't help it if you're wrong and not able to present your arguments in a scientific manner. You just don't have the science background. Thus, we never got into any of those topics.
You used some babble that you believed to be scientific, but all you did is display your complete ignorance of science.

You used some babble that you believed to be scientific, but all you did is display your complete ignorance of science.

Are you talking to yourself in front of a mirror? It sure sounds like it as we can all see how lacking you are in science.

What other science subjects do you have to discuss? I can provide how creation science is involved or not. For example, how does dark matter and dark energy affect our Earth? Has dark matter been debunked? How about dark energy?

Has Dark Energy Been Debunked? Probably Not. | Space

Are you talking to yourself in front of a mirror? It sure sounds like it as we can all see how lacking you are in science.

What other science subjects do you have to discuss? I can provide how creation science is involved or not. For example, how does dark matter and dark energy affect our Earth? Has dark matter been debunked? How about dark energy?

Has Dark Energy Been Debunked? Probably Not. | Space
Why would I want to read your psuedoscientific babble?

You do not know what parts of the Bible is science.

Show us. Start with the part about orbits.

could not answer nor make an argument for the points I brought up.

Your "argument" was that scientists couldn't explain orbits, but the Bible could.

Both lies.

I'll let you go now

Yes, you'd best run away.

I didn't lie, you lied. There you go. Why don't you go run along now while the adults are talking?

I didn't lie

Liar.

It wasn't me then. I did not get involved with any discussions with you as such because you never answer my questions while I have answered yours. Quid pro quo. Besides, you ask leading questions. So, instead of being bored spit less as our conversations lead nowhere, I just ignore your silly posts. Why don't you go talk with someone else?

It wasn't me then.

Liar.

It's boring to hear two people calling each other a liar. Why don't you explain what you are talking about with Kepler's law of planetary motion, a creation scientist btw, and whatever. What are your issues between the two opposing points of view if that's what it is? Why don't you explain it in such a way that we can all participate and isn't accusatory at anyone?

Why don't you explain what you are talking about with Kepler's law of planetary motion, a creation scientist btw, and whatever.

A creation of science, not an explanation from the Bible.

I didn't lie

Liar.

It wasn't me then.

Liar.

Why don't you explain what you are talking about with Kepler's law of planetary motion, a creation scientist btw, and whatever.

What does that even mean? That you can't explain what the issues are beyond your little bitching haha?

I didn't lie

Liar.

It wasn't me then.

Liar.

What does that even mean? That you can't explain what the issues are beyond your little bitching haha?

What does that even mean?

It means the explanation came from math and science, not from the pages of the Bible.
You said scientists couldn't explain orbits, only the Bible could.

You lied, twice.

It means the explanation came from math and science, not from the pages of the Bible.

It must mean that I kicked your stupid ass good in front of all these people. You could not even go one post without cracking up under the strain. Besides, your explanation now contradicts your previous bitching. My my, what a miserable feeble little person you are not having the brains to explain the issues.

It must mean that I kicked your stupid ass good in front of all these people. You could not even go one post without cracking up under the strain. Besides, your explanation now contradicts your previous bitching. My my, what a miserable feeble little person you are not having the brains to explain the issues.

Your lies didn't kick any ass.

Liar.

Liar.

You must've been really butt hurt because of your reaction.

This is how I remember what happened. I brought up Kepler as an example of a creation scientist who came up with the laws of planetary motion.

My question to you in order to keep you honest: Do the planets move in an oval orbit? Yes or no?

Afterward, you tried to pin the dodge that of geocentricity on the Bible and me. No where does the Bible teach geocentricity and being against Copernicus and Galileo (another two creation scientists) nor that of a flat Earth. The geocentricity claim is from Pope Gregory. This is your mistake of what the Bible actually states. Instead, I explained that Kepler came up with the laws of planetary motion.

ETA: Here are the verses in the Bible regarding planetary motion. You have to know what to look up.

What Does the Bible Say About Center Gravity?

Last edited:

Liar.

This is how I remember what happened. I brought up Kepler as an example of a creation scientist who came up with the laws of planetary motion.

My question to you in order to keep you honest: Do the planets move in an oval orbit? Yes or no?

Afterward, you tried to pin the dodge that of geocentricity on the Bible and me. No where does the Bible teach geocentricity and being against Copernicus and Galileo (another two creation scientists) nor that of a flat Earth. The geocentricity claim is from Pope Gregory. This is your mistake of what the Bible actually states. Instead, I explained that Kepler came up with the laws of planetary motion.

ETA: Here are the verses in the Bible regarding planetary motion. You have to know what to look up.

No, your idiocy, and lies, don't hurt me anywhere on my body.

I brought up Kepler as an example of a creation scientist who came up with the laws of planetary motion.

No, you claimed the Bible had the scientific explanation and that scientists.....couldn't explain.
Both lies.

My question to you in order to keep you honest: Do the planets move in an oval orbit?

Elliptical orbits.

Afterward, you tried to pin the dodge that of geocentricity on the Bible and me.

I never mentioned geocentrism. Confusing me with someone else.

Thanks for the link.
Do you have any that actually help your claims?

Liar.

I brought up Kepler as an example of a creation scientist who came up with the laws of planetary motion.

No, you claimed the Bible had the scientific explanation and that scientists.....couldn't explain.
Both lies.

My question to you in order to keep you honest: Do the planets move in an oval orbit?

Elliptical orbits.

Afterward, you tried to pin the dodge that of geocentricity on the Bible and me.

Thanks for the link.

You are a liar. You are not consistent in your claims as to what lies I have told in three posts. I have no idiocy and do not lie about the Bible nor creation science. You lie like a cheap rug -- badly.

The Bible is not a science book; it was written long ago in ancient times. However, we find science backs up the Bible. You are lying because you have not read the Bible and understand it. I just linked where the Bible discusses gravity. Kepler studied Copernicus to become professor of astronomy and then came up with the laws of planetary motion. In turn, it helped Newton formulate the theory of gravity. I'm sure I posted about Kepler and Newton. That should've gave you a clue of what to look up if you could not find planetary motion.

Yes, I gave you the links. What you should do now is to read and study the verses. Look up the whole section and what it refers to. One should get help if they cannot understand it and then verify it for themselves. Creation vs. evolution arguments did not start with Darwin, Lyell, nor Hutton. All of these arguments or similar ones have been going on since the OT days.

You have to understand what evolution teaches you is not true. What they state about creation is wrong. What they state about ToE, evolutionary thinking and history is a lie or not true. One cannot verify a billion years of anything using science. How can they when a billion years hasn't happened yet. We had an infinite universe and not it's down to 13.8 billion years (went down and then up 0.1 billion years old). When will the next change occur?

Liar.

Both lies.

Elliptical orbits.

Thanks for the link.

You are a liar. You are not consistent in your claims as to what lies I have told in three posts. I have no idiocy and do not lie about the Bible nor creation science. You lie like a cheap rug -- badly.

The Bible is not a science book; it was written long ago in ancient times. However, we find science backs up the Bible. You are lying because you have not read the Bible and understand it. I just linked where the Bible discusses gravity. Kepler studied Copernicus to become professor of astronomy and then came up with the laws of planetary motion. In turn, it helped Newton formulate the theory of gravity. I'm sure I posted about Kepler and Newton. That should've gave you a clue of what to look up if you could not find planetary motion.

Yes, I gave you the links. What you should do now is to read and study the verses. Look up the whole section and what it refers to. One should get help if they cannot understand it and then verify it for themselves. Creation vs. evolution arguments did not start with Darwin, Lyell, nor Hutton. All of these arguments or similar ones have been going on since the OT days.

You have to understand what evolution teaches you is not true. What they state about creation is wrong. What they state about ToE, evolutionary thinking and history is a lie or not true. One cannot verify a billion years of anything using science. How can they when a billion years hasn't happened yet. We had an infinite universe and not it's down to 13.8 billion years (went down and then up 0.1 billion years old). When will the next change occur?
You are not consistent in your claims as to what lies I have told in three posts.

You said the Bible explains planetary orbits.

Are you changing that claim?

You said scientists could not explain planetary orbits.

Are you changing that claim?

I just linked where the Bible discusses gravity.

Post the passage, in full, that backs up your claims.

What they state about creation is wrong.

Evolution doesn't state anything about creation.

What they state about ToE, evolutionary thinking and history is a lie or not true.

I don't believe you.

One cannot verify a billion years of anything using science.

One cannot verify a billion years of anything using the Bible.

Why God really killed the dinosaurs...

smh. God killed all the humans except for Noah and his family. Most of the animals were collateral damage except for the dinos and other animals on the ark.

Hold on a sec, the video was a joke. It's from Preacher. But you think Noah brought dinos on the ark? And if it was just Noah and his family, and other animals, are we the product of incest?

How do you feel about incest? Because it has occurred at least twice based on your religion (and many more). Is it ok?

Last edited:
Adam fucked Eve and had three boys.

Outside of circle-jerking, the only way they could have kids was by fucking Eve.

Adam and Eve may have had 2 daughters after. So the boys fucked them too.

So now we have a whole generation of kids that are all very closely related. And they're all fucking each other! That's crazy!

Same thing would have happened with Noah. Dang, god knows who he fucked... Could have been his daughters and boys...

But I guess this is part of religion, and why clergy behave badly, and why it's allowed.

smh. God killed all the humans except for Noah and his family. Most of the animals were collateral damage except for the dinos and other animals on the ark.

Hold on a sec, the video was a joke. It's from Preacher. But you think Noah brought dinos on the ark? And if it was just Noah and his family, and other animals, are we the product of incest?

How do you feel about incest? Because it has occurred at least twice based on your religion (and many more). Is it ok?

You do not understand genetics as we just learned. Incest was the only way to populate and repopulate the planet after the flood. Adam and Eve's generation were fine because they were perfect human physical specimens except for their sin. Noah's generation which we are part of was more diluted, but still was able to repopulate. Today, incest would turn out some deformed and not suitable for life specimens so would not be suitable. The genetics have not evolved; it is further evidence for creation and not evolution.

I learned that if we are to repopulate now then it would take about 50,000 (25K men, 25K women) people. Thus, it is more difficult to be able to successfully colonize another planet even if there is one like Earth (there isn't). Secular scientists think some form of terra-forming can be done which may be possible. I don't know. I used to think we could be multi-planetary, but now I'm not so sure. We may be stuck here.

While Copernicus was correct in his time, we've found out the Milky Way resides in the center.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Every time he says something colossally ignorant, just wait. Something even more ignorant is coming along. Can't wait to see how he beats this one though, lol.

You do not understand genetics as we just learned. Incest was the only way to populate and repopulate the planet after the flood. Adam and Eve's generation were fine because they were perfect human physical specimens except for their sin. Noah's generation which we are part of was more diluted, but still was able to repopulate. Today, incest would turn out some deformed and not suitable for life specimens so would not be suitable. The genetics have not evolved; it is further evidence for creation and not evolution.

I learned that if we are to repopulate now then it would take about 50,000 (25K men, 25K women) people. Thus, it is more difficult to be able to successfully colonize another planet even if there is one like Earth (there isn't). Secular scientists think some form of terra-forming can be done which may be possible. I don't know. I used to think we could be multi-planetary, but now I'm not so sure. We may be stuck here.

What were the genes of Noah's generation diluted by? Every person on the planet could trace his ancestry directly back to Adam and Eve. They all had the same genes.

Outside of circle-jerking, the only way they could have kids was by fucking Eve.

So now we have a whole generation of kids that are all very closely related. And they're all fucking each other! That's crazy!

Same thing would have happened with Noah. Dang, god knows who he fucked... Could have been his daughters and boys...

But I guess this is part of religion, and why clergy behave badly, and why it's allowed.

I just explained it to you and you still got it wrong :auiqs.jpg:.

What else do we know from the flood that God did as punishment? That he promised that we would not all die by water again. He left a rainbow as reminder. The secular scientists now think we will die via gigantic asteroid or meteor like the dinosaurs. CNN or the NYT will always run stories when an asteroid or giant meteor comes close. The atheists all are starting to believe this end of world scenario. Doesn't the end of world by asteroid scenario involve most of dying by flood waters and tsunamis caused by the impact?.

I just explained it to you and you still got it wrong :auiqs.jpg:.

What else do we know from the flood that God did as punishment? That he promised that we would not all die by water again. He left a rainbow as reminder. The secular scientists now think we will die via gigantic asteroid or meteor like the dinosaurs. CNN or the NYT will always run stories when an asteroid or giant meteor comes close. The atheists all are starting to believe this end of world scenario. Doesn't the end of world by asteroid scenario involve most of dying by flood waters and tsunamis caused by the impact?.
**Cuckoo**
**Cuckoo**

Forum List

Back