The big question about life on other planets: 1000000000000000000000 planets in the universe

Antihydrogen occurs naturally,
And is also created at CERN from anti particles, per the article I linked that you didn't read and wouldn't understand anyway. I suppose we won't get any coherent response from you on this until someone adds a blog to creation.com on it that you can plagiarize.

Stop. This is just more magic that you want believe so bad in order to back evolution. There are no facts here just like there are no mountain of facts for evolution. Like I said humans cannot create at the atomic level. All they are doing is replicating what exists in nature that God created. Notice all of it has been volatile material and expensive to make? God allowed us to make the atomic bomb in order to have peace. This is God's nature as explained in the Bible. The good kings have all had the latest and big weapons of their day. We have had MAD in order to prevent major wars. Before that we had regular bombings and that killed many millions in WW I and WW II. However, humans have the capability to make local dirty bombs now, so that is a problem. It could lead to another world conflict.

"In September 1995 physicists at CERN synthesised the first antihydrogen atoms, paving the way for today’s growing antimatter research"

Synthesize is not the same as create

I notice you didn't answer any of my questions because humans can't create much antimatter and it is insanely expensive. Otherwise, it would end up destroying stuff we want. You also didn't expound on it because they were gone before a blink of an eye. You also didn't expound because I would rip what you said to shreds.

The same for the radioactive material your atheist friend suggests. No creation. Just adding to fissionable elements in order to produce a different fissionable element that is also produced in nature. He's too ignorant to understand.

What it demonstrates is God's power. He can destroy the world by global fire. Instead of antimatter, I think he'll use gamma rays.

I love to use creation.com now. Thank you; I have you to leading me to using it more. Here's what it says about the subject we are discussing. To the contrary, it is you who does not read and would not understand anyway.

"God’s organization of the universe can be seen in the smallest unit of substance, the atom. They are the fundamental building blocks of all materials. Atoms are not chaotic in their assembly but have an orderly arrangement in the way that electrons are added to orbitals, and protons and neutrons in the nucleus. This accounts for their periodic and predictable attributes which a God of order has created."

Atoms and Gods Order - creation.com

Antihydrogen occurs naturally,
And is also created at CERN from anti particles, per the article I linked that you didn't read and wouldn't understand anyway. I suppose we won't get any coherent response from you on this until someone adds a blog to creation.com on it that you can plagiarize.

Stop. This is just more magic that you want believe so bad in order to back evolution. There are no facts here just like there are no mountain of facts for evolution. Like I said humans cannot create at the atomic level. All they are doing is replicating what exists in nature that God created. Notice all of it has been volatile material and expensive to make? God allowed us to make the atomic bomb in order to have peace. This is God's nature as explained in the Bible. The good kings have all had the latest and big weapons of their day. We have had MAD in order to prevent major wars. Before that we had regular bombings and that killed many millions in WW I and WW II. However, humans have the capability to make local dirty bombs now, so that is a problem. It could lead to another world conflict.

"In September 1995 physicists at CERN synthesised the first antihydrogen atoms, paving the way for today’s growing antimatter research"

I notice you didn't answer any of my questions because humans can't create much antimatter and it is insanely expensive. Otherwise, it would end up destroying stuff we want. You also didn't expound on it because they were gone before a blink of an eye. You also didn't expound because I would rip what you said to shreds.

The same for the radioactive material your atheist friend suggests. No creation. Just adding to fissionable elements in order to produce a different fissionable element that is also produced in nature. He's too ignorant to understand.

What it demonstrates is God's power. He can destroy the world by global fire. Instead of antimatter, I think he'll use gamma rays.

I love to use creation.com now. Thank you; I have you to leading me to using it more. Here's what it says about the subject we are discussing. To the contrary, it is you who does not read and would not understand anyway.

"God’s organization of the universe can be seen in the smallest unit of substance, the atom. They are the fundamental building blocks of all materials. Atoms are not chaotic in their assembly but have an orderly arrangement in the way that electrons are added to orbitals, and protons and neutrons in the nucleus. This accounts for their periodic and predictable attributes which a God of order has created."

Atoms and Gods Order - creation.com

Like I said humans cannot create at the atomic level.

You lied.

All they are doing is replicating what exists in nature that God created.

Pretty cool.

Notice all of it has been volatile material and expensive to make?

Who told you creating at the atomic level was cheap?

Wow! You're a good tap dancer.

No creation. Just adding to fissionable elements in order to produce a different fissionable element that is also produced in nature.

Yes creation. Man created a new fissionable atom, at the atomic level, by adding to an old fissionable atom.

that is also produced in nature.

We never saw any on Earth, or anywhere else, until we created it.

Atoms are not chaotic in their assembly but have an orderly arrangement in the way that electrons are added to orbitals, and protons and neutrons in the nucleus. This accounts for their periodic and predictable attributes

Did they get that info from the Bible?

You lied.

Pretty cool.

No creation. Just adding to fissionable elements in order to produce a different fissionable element that is also produced in nature.

Yes creation. Man created a new fissionable atom, at the atomic level, by adding to an old fissionable atom.

Atoms are not chaotic in their assembly but have an orderly arrangement in the way that electrons are added to orbitals, and protons and neutrons in the nucleus. This accounts for their periodic and predictable attributes

Haha. Still don't answer my questions and even more ignorant after being told about the science. You are an ignoramus.

Why don't you just admit that you're for nuclear weapons and an antimatter bomb if it can be created? God wants it for the good side. The bad side getting it is a risk. However, the dirty bomb is something that needs to be monitored. If it is tied to a country, then people will want nukes to be used in retaliation. No MAD in other words.

Let's please hope that a religious fanatic, does not get access to an anti-matter bomb! It's bad enough that some have access to nuclear weapons. All it takes is one religious fanatic, to fuck everyone up at a rate that is unprecedented.

Religious fanatics don't care about humanity or the well being of the earth. They just want to be right, with sine missione.

So the hard question is, how do we get them out of here? Out of the picture?

Applies to all religions with "kill em all" attitudes.. How can that be done?

I want the biggest minds to give some ideas.

Does not include you Bond ...

I know of only one way and it's crazy hopes... alien intervention.

So I want to hear others' ideas.

Last edited:
We know that they are wrong, but how do we stop them from destroying the world based on fanatical beliefs?

Obviously showing history and the atrocities they committed, just makes them laugh. And pointing out the horrors makes them laugh harder.

Bc they don't give a shit. As long as they win. And it applies to all trilogy religions. You have no care for humanity. You are among the worst people ever to exist.

It's unfortunate you have power now, bc you should all be put to shame, and wiped off the earth.

Does not include you Bond ...

Why don't you rant at Toddsterpatriot as he desperately wants the atheist scientists to create these nasty weapons of mass destruction? God gives his blessings. Just think about the antimatter bomb and its destructive power. Nobody will risk having a world war.

You don't belong on the real Earth dude. You are a wannabe killer of humanity and society. Just to suit your religion...

I'm a good person. So are all the people you are arguing with. But you will easily put us all out to further your religion. You don't give a shit. As long as it helps your cause.

Kill everyone that doesn't agree. Right? That's how it works... How it has always worked, and how it will ever be until it's stopped.

You lied.

Pretty cool.

Haha. Still don't answer my questions and even more ignorant after being told about the science. You are an ignoramus.

Why don't you just admit that you're for nuclear weapons and an antimatter bomb if it can be created? God wants it for the good side. The bad side getting it is a risk. However, the dirty bomb is something that needs to be monitored. If it is tied to a country, then people will want nukes to be used in retaliation. No MAD in other words.
Still don't answer my questions and even more ignorant after being told about the science.

Your questions? LOL!
Still waiting for your proof that the Bible explains orbits and that science can't.

Inverse square law already proved the second half of your claim was a lie.

Why don't you just admit that you're for nuclear weapons and an antimatter bomb if it can be created?

Nice non-sequitur. Now back to your lie about creating at the atomic level.

Liar.

Let's all try to be friends right now, and figure out a way to work together.

Let's find some common goals, and work together no matter what our beliefs are.

Let's show everyone how it's done and how the world can survive.

First thing is to find a common goal that we can all work together for. I think saving the planet is a good idea but I'm open to others. :)

You don't belong on the real Earth dude. You are a wannabe killer of humanity and society. Just to suit your religion...

I'm a good person. So are all the people you are arguing with. But you will easily put us all out to further your religion. You don't give a shit. As long as it helps your cause.

Kill everyone that doesn't agree. Right? That's how it works... How it has always worked, and how it will ever be until it's stopped.

ABSOLUTELY NOT!!! There is something seriously wrong with you and reading comprehension. What you are proposing is what will cause great deaths.

Why don't you blame Toddsterpatriot? He's the one who desperately wants these weapons just to win an internet argument. Are you proposing to get rid of him? For shame, for shame, for shame. He's just a nutballer, but that doesn't mean coup de grace.

It's not I. I want peace just like God wants peace and to have the greatest weapons is what God preached. This is prevention at its greatest. It is history and you will find the evidence. We have not had any world wars since WW II because of mutually assured destruction (MAD). It will continue if we can develop the greatest weapon technology. We also know that the nuclear bomb is not enough. We'll have to put boots on the ground afterward. This is part of history and it's in the Bible. For example, the war with Japan ended because of dropping the two nukes AND because the Russian army was at their doorstep ready to take their country. Prior to nukes, the conventional bombing killed the most people in the world. We have state atheism, as well.

Dirty bombs will be like conventional bombs and kill millions, but will cause discord and calls to use the horrific weapons of mass destruction. We do not want that. This is the kind of mentality you follow. There is something seriously wrong with you, your atheism, your liberalism, and reading comprehension.

God allowed us to make the atomic bomb in order to have peace.
Aaaaaaaaand there it is. He has managed to one up the Milky Way as the center of the universe. Now to see how he out does this one
:popcorn:

You are a wimp and appeaser. A joke. You are Neville Chamberlain. Get off the sidelines and fight. I am Winston Churchill, foo.

"However, Winston Churchill, who would lead the free world to finally defeat Hitler, bitterly denounced this agreement in the house of Commons. He had previously argued over the previous decade that the free world should have stood firm against Hitler while he was still weak (cf. Jesus’ point that the threat of superior force can induce peacemaking early on, Luke 14:31–32). After the Munich agreement, Churchill correctly predicted that Chamberlain’s appeasement of a ruthless despot would have terrible consequences, and invoked some biblical imagery:

‘We have suffered a total and unmitigated defeat … you will find that in a period of time which may be measured by years, but may be measured by months, Czechoslovakia will be engulfed in the Nazi régime. We are in the presence of a disaster of the first magnitude … we have sustained a defeat without a war, the consequences of which will travel far with us along our road … we have passed an awful milestone in our history, when the whole equilibrium of Europe has been deranged, and that the terrible words have for the time being been pronounced against the Western democracies: “Thou art weighed in the balance and found wanting”. And do not suppose that this is the end. This is only the beginning of the reckoning. This is only the first sip, the first foretaste of a bitter cup which will be proffered to us year by year unless by a supreme recovery of moral health and martial vigour, we arise again and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.’
As Churchill realized, this appeasement merely emboldened Hitler, who now thought of Chamberlain as a weak old man and had nothing but utter contempt for him. Also, the agreement gave Hitler the massive Škoda Works that strengthened him immensely, and made him even harder to stop—opponents would now face waves of Czech-made tanks. And as we now know, it wasn’t too long before Hitler engulfed the rest of Czechoslovakia."

'What is the lesson for the Church?
But many in the Church have not learned from Munich about the folly of appeasement.
As the saying goes, ‘Those who cannot learn from history are condemned to have George Santayana quoted at them.’The Life of Reason, Constable & Co. Ltd., London, p. 82, 1954.">1 But many in the Church have not learned from Munich about the folly of appeasement.

Modern theistic evolutionists and long-agers have basically appeased atheists by conceding matters of real-world history and science to them. And like Chamberlain, they fondly believe that the atheists might be won over, or at least won’t go any further. But in reality, the compromising churchians have immensely strengthened the atheists’ hands by turning such powerful armament over to them:

• While modern science owes its existence to Christianity whereas it was stillborn in other cultures,For the Glory of God: How monotheism led to reformations, science, witch-hunts and the end of slavery, Princeton University Press, 2003; see also review by Williams A., The biblical origins of science, Journal of Creation 18(2):49–52, 2004; <creation.com/stark>.">2 atheists now often use science (or rather, materialistic philosophy masquerading as science) as a powerful weapon against the church.
  • The Apostle Paul states that the evidence from creation is so powerful that people are ‘without excuse’ for disbelieving in God (Romans 1:18–32). But if evolution were true, then according to the leading evolutionist Stephen Jay Gould, the living world shows no evidence for creation: ‘there’s nothing else going on out there—just organisms struggling to pass their genes on to the next generation. That’s it.’ Darwin’s real message: have you missed it? Creation 14(4):16–19, 1992; <creation.com/realmessage>.">3 So if evolution were true, there is no evidence for a God from what has been made, but evidence only for ruthless struggle for existence. So why would unbelievers be ‘without excuse’ if evolution were true?
  • The Apostle Peter says that ‘scoffers’ would be ‘willingly ignorant’ of the fact that the whole earth was deluged and destroyed (2 Peter 3:3–7). But if millions of years were true, then there could have been no Noachian Flood, or at least not one that left any traces (e.g. sedimentary rock layers and fossils). So how could the scoffers be held culpable for ‘deliberately ignoring’ the fact of the Flood if there were no geological evidence?
  • In the early19th century, many in the church capitulated to the long-age dogma of Hutton and Lyell, ignoring the scientific problems and spiritual warnings of the Scriptural Geologists.The Great Turning Point, based on his Ph.D. thesis at Coventry University, <creation.com/turning_point>; Philosophical naturalism and the age of the earth: are they related? The Master’s Seminary Journal (TMSJ) 15(1):71–92, Spring 2004, <creation.com/naturalism-church>.">4 And after they had accepted geological evolution, they were powerless to resist Darwin’s biological evolution.Refuting Compromise, Creation Ministries International, Australia, ch. 8, 2004.">5 First, they had already jettisoned Genesis as a source of authority. Second, Darwin could link slow and gradual geological processes with slow and gradual biological processes. Third, without the history of Creation, Fall, Flood and dispersion, they had no real history at all. Darwin could easily refute the counterfeit creation ideas of the compromised church. These included God creating disease germs and carnivores as such (ignoring the Fall and Flood),et al., The Creation Answers Book, Creation Ministries International, Australia, ch. 6, 2007.">6 extinctions (Flood),and creatures in their present location (ignoring the Flood and dispersion).
And like Hitler, why should atheists make any concessions when the enemy is displaying such craven weakness? In reality, all the concessions are on the churchian side. The atheists concede nothing of value in return. Why shouldn’t they hold out for still more appeasement, while they use the Christians’ weapons against them?

A recent example of the continued appeasement is Howard van Till of Calvin College, who argued for decades that evolution was no threat to Christianity, and his college supported him. But after retirement, he showed his true colours (which blind Freddy’s deaf guide dog could have discerned) by abandoning any pretence of believing in any supernatural God. One report says, ‘Over the next two decades, he became the heretic his critics had suspected.’Chicago Tribune, 20 January 2008; <www.chicagotribune.com/features/magazine/chi-080120evolution-story,1,1644498.story>.">7 Thus Van Till is just the latest in the long line of apostates, whose slippery slide began with appeasement on Genesis, e.g. Billy Graham’s fellow evangelist Charles Templeton (1915–2001).Death of an apostate, Creation 25(1):6, 2002; <creation.com/apostate>."'

Chamberlain and the Church - creation.com

ABSOLUTELY NOT!!! There is something seriously wrong with you and reading comprehension. What you are proposing is what will cause great deaths.

Why don't you blame Toddsterpatriot? He's the one who desperately wants these weapons just to win an internet argument. Are you proposing to get rid of him? For shame, for shame, for shame. He's just a nutballer, but that doesn't mean coup de grace.

It's not I. I want peace just like God wants peace and to have the greatest weapons is what God preached. This is prevention at its greatest. It is history and you will find the evidence. We have not had any world wars since WW II because of mutually assured destruction (MAD). It will continue if we can develop the greatest weapon technology. We also know that the nuclear bomb is not enough. We'll have to put boots on the ground afterward. This is part of history and it's in the Bible. For example, the war with Japan ended because of dropping the two nukes AND because the Russian army was at their doorstep ready to take their country. Prior to nukes, the conventional bombing killed the most people in the world. We have state atheism, as well.

Dirty bombs will be like conventional bombs and kill millions, but will cause discord and calls to use the horrific weapons of mass destruction. We do not want that. This is the kind of mentality you follow. There is something seriously wrong with you, your atheism, your liberalism, and reading comprehension.

Why don't you blame Toddsterpatriot? He's the one who desperately wants these weapons just to win an internet argument.

Your constant lies make Jesus cry.

Why don't you blame Toddsterpatriot? He's the one who desperately wants these weapons just to win an internet argument.

Your constant lies make Jesus cry.
Without his "cheat codes" -- i.e., blogs from creation.com to plagiarize -- he really goes into a tailspin.

Forum List

Back