The best way to react to the Las Vegas shooting is not react at all...

Lot of countries banned guns....guess what? No mass shootings, waaaaaay less deaths buy guns, even criminals cant get their hands on guns.
Problem in the U.S. the gun lobby is making too much money and it dictates what goes. In the mean time thousands are getting killed.

Really?

Are you intentionally ignoring the facts or are you just stupid?

Here is one example: At Least 80 Dead in Norway Shooting
That was a very super duper rare incident. Compare that to 300 some mass shootings in the US.

300 some mass shootings? Let's see your list. Does that go back to the Boston Massacre?

Ironically, I had dinner last night at the site of one of the worst mass shootings in our history, and that happened 26 years ago.
Ah I see by American standards a mass shootings the casualties more than 10 people dead.
270 mass shootings so far in 2017. The sad part is not only Americans are used to it, people overseas are used to seeing mass shooting unfold in the US...same as seen turmoil in the middle East. And what's more sad people kill each other in the US more than in war torn countries like Syria and Iraq.

Are you on drugs or just suck at English? We are only 276 days into 2017 and you think we have had almost one mass shooting a day?

I think you better edit that post.
Mass shootings in the U.S.: Over 270 mass shootings have occurred in 2017

Here sweethwart....a mass shooting where 4 or more people are shot in the same place/time. Last year was +350 mass shooting. Love in denial, body count is rising by the minute.

Really?

That was a very super duper rare incident. Compare that to 300 some mass shootings in the US.

300 some mass shootings? Let's see your list. Does that go back to the Boston Massacre?

Ironically, I had dinner last night at the site of one of the worst mass shootings in our history, and that happened 26 years ago.
Ah I see by American standards a mass shootings the casualties more than 10 people dead.
270 mass shootings so far in 2017. The sad part is not only Americans are used to it, people overseas are used to seeing mass shooting unfold in the US...same as seen turmoil in the middle East. And what's more sad people kill each other in the US more than in war torn countries like Syria and Iraq.

Are you on drugs or just suck at English? We are only 276 days into 2017 and you think we have had almost one mass shooting a day?

Here sweethwart....a mass shooting where 4 or more people are shot in the same place/time. Last year was +350 mass shooting. Love in denial, body count is rising by the minute.

So now we are equating terrorist attacks, drive-by shootings and drug deals gone bad?

Did you notice that source doesn't break out the data or even total the deaths vs. injury?

That is simply bad statistics designed to support a preconceived notion. The site has an agenda and it is as plain as the bias in your posts.

Try again.

Out of 330,000,000 people, how many were shot versus how many were injured or killed in car accidents?

How many died from drug overdoses?

How many died due to medical errors?

BTW, your site is wrong on the number injured in Las Vegas. How many more errors did they make?

Last edited:

So now we are equating terrorist attacks, drive-by shootings and drug deals gone bad?

Did you notice that source doesn't break out the data or even total the deaths vs. injury?

That is simply bad statistics designed to support a preconceived notion. The site has an agenda and it is as plain as the bias in your posts.

Try again.

Out of 330,000,000 people, how many were shot versus how many were injured or killed in car accidents?

BTW, your site is wrong on the number injured in Las Vegas. How many more erros did they make?

This is the problem with guys like you. minimize the effect of the gun violence in the US......Dude i've lived in a country for 23 years ...a gun free country. i've never known of anyone who ever saw or used a gun....no shootings, no killings with guns at all...lets alone mass shootings, so are so many other countries civilized and uncivilized....that's the first that comes to the rest of the world mind, why americans love their guns, although is killing them.

gun_homicides_per_capita.jpg

Now let sit down and drink water, while explain the above picture to me.

Try again.

BTW, your site is wrong on the number injured in Las Vegas. How many more erros did they make?

This is the problem with guys like you. minimize the effect of the gun violence in the US......Dude i've lived in a country for 23 years ...a gun free country. i've never known of anyone who ever saw or used a gun....no shootings, no killings with guns at all...lets alone mass shootings, so are so many other countries civilized and uncivilized....that's the first that comes to the rest of the world mind, why americans love their guns, although is killing them.

gun_homicides_per_capita.jpg

Now let sit down and drink water, while explain the above picture to me.

Really? Which country was that?

Let's be honest here.

Do you think it is possible to:
A) Repeal the 2nd Amendment.
B) Force the surrender of all firearms, which must include just compensation to the owners or you will have to repeal another amendment.

If you do, I have some land I want to sell you, a couple of hundred miles off the coast of Florida.

The vast majority of gun violence in this country is due to drugs and gangs. Deal with those first.

No, you're right, you're helpless. No way can you take an example from other industrialised countries. Helpless.

I enjoyed 23 years of gun free country crimes. Moved here turn on TV on daily basis there is one of these:
Work place shooting.
Road rage shooting
Schools shooting
Supermarket shooting
Airport shooting
Concert shooting
Preschool shooting
I keep preaching that guys there is a whole world out there that don't have this madness due to gun ban, all I hear is no we need guns to fight the bad guys or a tyrannical government...i rest my case.

...we SHOULD NOT....

...pass more gun laws...

...force hotels to search guests for guns....

...blame abstract political or religious forces...

...point fingers at each other.

Right - O. Let's just sit on our butt's and wait for the major next massacre, in the meantime we'll stick our head in the sand and pretend the 320 million guns in circulation in have nothing to do with these mass killings!
:bye1:
I never see anyone arguing to abolish cars.

You also never see anyone arguing to abolish guns, but that requires deep thinking on your part, doesn't it?

You are not paying attention! Wake up!

you really believe that there are people who want to abolish guns, don't you. Did you get that email from NRA along with a dues reminder?

...we SHOULD NOT....

...pass more gun laws...

Right - O. Let's just sit on our butt's and wait for the major next massacre, in the meantime we'll stick our head in the sand and pretend the 320 million guns in circulation in have nothing to do with these mass killings!

You also never see anyone arguing to abolish guns, but that requires deep thinking on your part, doesn't it?

you really believe that there are people who want to abolish guns, don't you. Did you get that email from NRA along with a dues reminder?

Hillary Clinton was quoted numerous times stating that she wanted to do away with guns.

Try reading some of the anti-gunners comments on this page.

You really are a dumbass if you think it is not true.

I enjoyed 23 years of gun free country crimes. Moved here turn on TV on daily basis there is one of these:
Work place shooting.
Road rage shooting
Schools shooting
Supermarket shooting
Airport shooting
Concert shooting
Preschool shooting
I keep preaching that guys there is a whole world out there that don't have this madness due to gun ban, all I hear is no we need guns to fight the bad guys or a tyrannical government...i rest my case.

You still did not say which country. Why is that? Are you afraid I will prove you are lying?

Work place shooting.
Road rage shooting
Schools shooting
Supermarket shooting
Airport shooting
Concert shooting
Preschool shooting
Making America Great Again.

Enforced current laws, no new frivolous laws are needed you stupid ass motherfucker... lol
And, yet, another deep thinker speaks up...
What laws would have stopped this shooting? Tell us please. Lol

Would you be talking about the mass murder in Las Vegas, Sandy Hook, Orlando, Virginia Tech, Columbine, Aurora, Co, San Bernadino, or Baton Rouge?
All of the new frivolous gun laws the politically correct ass wipes talk about would not have stopped any of those... fact

Well, by all means we should not put any obstacles in the path of a psychotic who is bent on murdering hundreds of people. After all, the guy in Vegas was a well regulated militia, and he had the constitutional right to buy dozens of rifles that were easily converted to fully automatic. And, the next one may have the right to silencers if congress passes a bill in front of them now.

Enforced current laws, no new frivolous laws are needed you stupid ass motherfucker... lol

Would you be talking about the mass murder in Las Vegas, Sandy Hook, Orlando, Virginia Tech, Columbine, Aurora, Co, San Bernadino, or Baton Rouge?
All of the new frivolous gun laws the politically correct ass wipes talk about would not have stopped any of those... fact

Well, by all means we should not put any obstacles in the path of a psychotic who is bent on murdering hundreds of people. After all, the guy in Vegas was a well regulated militia, and he had the constitutional right to buy dozens of rifles that were easily converted to fully automatic. And, the next one may have the right to silencers if congress passes a bill in front of them now.

How do you know he was psychotic?

Reports are now saying that the weapons were NOT automatic. He used bump-fire slide stocks.

You have no idea what a suppressor is, do you?

More stupidity is all you can supply.

Get mowed down by the far left propaganda as they stand on the bodies of the dead?

I don't think so, stand idle and guns be gone tomorrow.

Work place shooting.
Road rage shooting
Schools shooting
Supermarket shooting
Airport shooting
Concert shooting
Preschool shooting

You still did not say which country. Why is that? Are you afraid I will prove you are lying?

You don't need to know , you can just compare the US to the industrialised countries and tell me what you find.

Work place shooting.
Road rage shooting
Schools shooting
Supermarket shooting
Airport shooting
Concert shooting
Preschool shooting

You don't need to know , you can just compare the US to the industrialised countries and tell me what you find.

So, you ARE lying. Got it!

You made the claim. Back it up, or shut it up!

There are ALREADY gun laws that prohibit this mad fuck from modifying his rifles making them fully automatic. They will throw your ass in federal prison for a long time if you break that law. Did these laws stop the shooter? No.

The left use every tragedy like this to push for gun bans and restrictions on law abiding citizens. Its got nothing to do with criminals and psycho's who refuse to obey the law no matter how many laws are passed.

The left are using a tragedy like this to further their goal of banning gun ownership by law abiding citizens and demolishing the 2nd amendment.
So we, the People of the United States, are pretty much helpless in the face of all these mass shootings....

Go ahead try to amend the Constitution the founders gave you that option. If you can't muster the support of the people that's on you.
Limiting the types of firearms and even numbers of them per person are consistent with Heller. No one has any interest in taking away my three firearms or preventing me from defending myself.
Firearm ownership is none of the federal government's business. Dip shit

Really?

America has bigger fish to fry... cupcake
2017 Real Time Death Statistics in America

Work place shooting.
Road rage shooting
Schools shooting
Supermarket shooting
Airport shooting
Concert shooting
Preschool shooting
Get fuck out then... or find your safe space snowflake

...we SHOULD NOT....

...pass more gun laws...

Firearm ownership is a personal thing, no one else's business

Someone's firearm ownership is none of your fucking business as well as the federal governments...

Forum List

Back