The best way to react to the Las Vegas shooting is not react at all...

I enjoyed 23 years of gun free country crimes. Moved here turn on TV on daily basis there is one of these:
Work place shooting.
Road rage shooting
Schools shooting
Supermarket shooting
Airport shooting
Concert shooting
Preschool shooting
I keep preaching that guys there is a whole world out there that don't have this madness due to gun ban, all I hear is no we need guns to fight the bad guys or a tyrannical government...i rest my case.

You still did not say which country. Why is that? Are you afraid I will prove you are lying?

You don't need to know , you can just compare the US to the industrialised countries and tell me what you find.
Who gives a fucking shit about other countries it makes no difference

Right - O. Let's just sit on our butt's and wait for the major next massacre, in the meantime we'll stick our head in the sand and pretend the 320 million guns in circulation in have nothing to do with these mass killings!
:bye1:
I never see anyone arguing to abolish cars.

You also never see anyone arguing to abolish guns, but that requires deep thinking on your part, doesn't it?

You are not paying attention! Wake up!

you really believe that there are people who want to abolish guns, don't you. Did you get that email from NRA along with a dues reminder?

Hillary Clinton was quoted numerous times stating that she wanted to do away with guns.

Try reading some of the anti-gunners comments on this page.

You really are a dumbass if you think it is not true.

And you really beliegve that don't you?

Did you know that Elvis was actually abducted by aliens from outer space?

And, yet, another deep thinker speaks up...
What laws would have stopped this shooting? Tell us please. Lol

Would you be talking about the mass murder in Las Vegas, Sandy Hook, Orlando, Virginia Tech, Columbine, Aurora, Co, San Bernadino, or Baton Rouge?
All of the new frivolous gun laws the politically correct ass wipes talk about would not have stopped any of those... fact

Well, by all means we should not put any obstacles in the path of a psychotic who is bent on murdering hundreds of people. After all, the guy in Vegas was a well regulated militia, and he had the constitutional right to buy dozens of rifles that were easily converted to fully automatic. And, the next one may have the right to silencers if congress passes a bill in front of them now.

How do you know he was psychotic?

Reports are now saying that the weapons were NOT automatic. He used bump-fire slide stocks.

You have no idea what a suppressor is, do you?

More stupidity is all you can supply.

Well, then you must really be happy that he violated no gun law while shooting 550 people!

You also never see anyone arguing to abolish guns, but that requires deep thinking on your part, doesn't it?

you really believe that there are people who want to abolish guns, don't you. Did you get that email from NRA along with a dues reminder?

Hillary Clinton was quoted numerous times stating that she wanted to do away with guns.

Never trust a career politician to do the right thing

I heard her say it with my own ears. I am sure it is out there on YouTube somewhere.

Instead of playing with yourself, why don't you look it up?

Last edited:

Would you be talking about the mass murder in Las Vegas, Sandy Hook, Orlando, Virginia Tech, Columbine, Aurora, Co, San Bernadino, or Baton Rouge?
All of the new frivolous gun laws the politically correct ass wipes talk about would not have stopped any of those... fact

Well, by all means we should not put any obstacles in the path of a psychotic who is bent on murdering hundreds of people. After all, the guy in Vegas was a well regulated militia, and he had the constitutional right to buy dozens of rifles that were easily converted to fully automatic. And, the next one may have the right to silencers if congress passes a bill in front of them now.

Reports are now saying that the weapons were NOT automatic. He used bump-fire slide stocks.

Well, then you must really be happy that he violated no gun law while shooting 550 people!
Whenever you call progressives out on things like this they show their absolute lack of intelligence and common sense

Right - O. Let's just sit on our butt's and wait for the major next massacre, in the meantime we'll stick our head in the sand and pretend the 320 million guns in circulation in have nothing to do with these mass killings!
:bye1:

Firearm ownership is a personal thing, no one else's business

Glad to hear this news, but it is a little late. One of my friends from high school came back from Vietnam as a meth addict, and started packing heat to protect his lab, back in the 1970's. He served time on a weapons charge, and, of course the cops took it away from him. When he got out, he got another one (illegally) and ended up committing suicide with it.

...we SHOULD NOT....

...pass more gun laws...

...force hotels to search guests for guns....

...blame abstract political or religious forces...

...point fingers at each other.

No, we should BAN MUSLIMS and BUILD A WALL and LOCK HILLARY UP, these will solve ALL OUT PROBLEMS.

Let's pretend that problems aren't problems, and if we do accept a problem, make sure we've got the wrong solution to that problem. It's the Amerikun way.

Glad to hear this news, but it is a little late. One of my friends from high school came back from Vietnam as a meth addict, and started packing heat to protect his lab, back in the 1970's. He served time on a weapons charge, and, of course the cops took it away from him. When he got out, he got another one (illegally) and ended up committing suicide with it.
:boohoo:Shit happens

There's no point in blaming the firearm... lol

And, yet, another deep thinker speaks up...

Someone's firearm ownership is none of your fucking business as well as the federal governments...

Nope. i have to disagree. I was threatened once by an extended family member, who was an alcoholic. He threatened to shoot me. The cops took his gun, and threw him into the slammer, for that, and a long list of other things. He was never legally allowed to have a gun again. Worked for me!

I heard her say it with my own ears. I am sure it is out there on YouTube somewhere.

Instead of playing with yourself, why don't you look it up?

Nope. Hillary and Feinstein both wanted to ban "assault weapons", whatever they meant by that. They did not propose banning guns.

The Police & Military who already extort $6,000/year from every household Failed to stop this so we should force everyone to warship them, salute them, sing the anthem, say the pledge & increase their pay & pensions. Police & Military jobs are safer than yours. Cab drivers get shot more than they do.

Whenever you call progressives out on things like this they show their absolute lack of intelligence and common sense

Don't know what your problem is. I am agreeing with you. It appears that he broke no laws before his first victim. You should be proud that a man is free to do what he did, legally in this country!

Someone's firearm ownership is none of your fucking business as well as the federal governments...

Nope. i have to disagree. I was threatened once by an extended family member, who was an alcoholic. He threatened to shoot me. The cops took his gun, and threw him into the slammer, for that, and a long list of other things. He was never legally allowed to have a gun again. Worked for me!
His undoing was his own fault... I don't think the firearm had any power over him… LOL

Absolutely! I live 40 miles from the border, and last month a guy shot and paralyzed an illegal alien on his property. Problem was that he shot him in the back, 40 feet from his house, and claimed that the guy "Ran into my warning shot". He is being prosecuted by the county for attempted murder..

Don't know what your problem is. I am agreeing with you. It appears that he broke no laws before his first victim. You should be proud that a man is free to do what he did, legally in this country!
No frivolous gun law could've prevented him from doing what he did. Frivolous gun laws only hurt law-abiding citizens.

His undoing was his own fault... I don't think the firearm had any power over him… LOL

Firearms had a lot of power over me, and my mother, at the time. Once we had the firearm removed, the power over us disappeared.

Absolutely! I live 40 miles from the border, and last month a guy shot and paralyzed an illegal alien on his property. Problem was that he shot him in the back, 40 feet from his house, and claimed that the guy "Ran into my warning shot". He is being prosecuted by the county for attempted murder..
People should be able to shoot people who trespass on their land... absolutely.
Being an illegal alien is criminal behavior...

No frivolous gun law could've prevented him from doing what he did. Frivolous gun laws only hurt law-abiding citizens.

Afraid that we are going to take away your 100 round drum?

No, it shows how gun control laws fail.

Have you looked up suppressor yet so you can educate yourself?

Forum List

Back