The best way to react to the Las Vegas shooting is not react at all...

All of the new frivolous gun laws the politically correct ass wipes talk about would not have stopped any of those... fact

Well, by all means we should not put any obstacles in the path of a psychotic who is bent on murdering hundreds of people. After all, the guy in Vegas was a well regulated militia, and he had the constitutional right to buy dozens of rifles that were easily converted to fully automatic. And, the next one may have the right to silencers if congress passes a bill in front of them now.
Someone's firearm ownership is none of your fucking business as well as the federal governments...

Nope. i have to disagree. I was threatened once by an extended family member, who was an alcoholic. He threatened to shoot me. The cops took his gun, and threw him into the slammer, for that, and a long list of other things. He was never legally allowed to have a gun again. Worked for me!
His undoing was his own fault... I don't think the firearm had any power over him… LOL

Firearms had a lot of power over me, and my mother, at the time. Once we had the firearm removed, the power over us disappeared.
So you're saying firearms make people behave violently? Are you New Age or some shit like that?

Would you be talking about the mass murder in Las Vegas, Sandy Hook, Orlando, Virginia Tech, Columbine, Aurora, Co, San Bernadino, or Baton Rouge?
All of the new frivolous gun laws the politically correct ass wipes talk about would not have stopped any of those... fact

Well, by all means we should not put any obstacles in the path of a psychotic who is bent on murdering hundreds of people. After all, the guy in Vegas was a well regulated militia, and he had the constitutional right to buy dozens of rifles that were easily converted to fully automatic. And, the next one may have the right to silencers if congress passes a bill in front of them now.

How do you know he was psychotic?

Reports are now saying that the weapons were NOT automatic. He used bump-fire slide stocks.

You have no idea what a suppressor is, do you?

More stupidity is all you can supply.

Well, then you must really be happy that he violated no gun law while shooting 550 people!

No, it shows how gun control laws fail.

Have you looked up suppressor yet so you can educate yourself?
It's funny how some people react to suppressors, they get their information from Hollywood movies. Lol

Would you be talking about the mass murder in Las Vegas, Sandy Hook, Orlando, Virginia Tech, Columbine, Aurora, Co, San Bernadino, or Baton Rouge?

Reports are now saying that the weapons were NOT automatic. He used bump-fire slide stocks.

Well, then you must really be happy that he violated no gun law while shooting 550 people!

Rock, you are not part of the solution. You are a part of the problem. I'm done with your gun worshiping mentality. You can sleep with your long gun, if you want. I suspect that you do.

Whenever you call progressives out on things like this they show their absolute lack of intelligence and common sense

Don't know what your problem is. I am agreeing with you. It appears that he broke no laws before his first victim. You should be proud that a man is free to do what he did, legally in this country!
No frivolous gun law could've prevented him from doing what he did. Frivolous gun laws only hurt law-abiding citizens.

Afraid that we are going to take away your 100 round drum?
molon-labe-ar15-spartan.jpg

Rock, you are not part of the solution. You are a part of the problem. I'm done with your gun worshiping mentality. You can sleep with your long gun, if you want. I suspect that you do.
It seems you are the control freak, what do you care about peoples firearm ownership? It's none of your fucking business nor the federal government's

My long gun has been attached since birth. I always sleep with it.

Still cannot tell me about suppressors, huh?

Willful ignorance is such a shameful way to be.

He's a hollywood type a guy, he thinks suppressors are silencers… According to the Hollywood movies

It seems you are the control freak, what do you care about peoples firearm ownership? It's none of your fucking business nor the federal government's

I'm done with you, too, Rustic. Make sure that you clean up your guns after masterbating on them.

...does not even warrant a serious response, other than the fact that Congress agrees with me. The bill is dead.

I enjoyed 23 years of gun free country crimes. Moved here turn on TV on daily basis there is one of these:
Work place shooting.
Road rage shooting
Schools shooting
Supermarket shooting
Airport shooting
Concert shooting
Preschool shooting
I keep preaching that guys there is a whole world out there that don't have this madness due to gun ban, all I hear is no we need guns to fight the bad guys or a tyrannical government...i rest my case.

You still did not say which country. Why is that? Are you afraid I will prove you are lying?

You don't need to know , you can just compare the US to the industrialised countries and tell me what you find.

So, you ARE lying. Got it!

You made the claim. Back it up, or shut it up!
Morocco...ive lived there for 23 years I don't know anyone who saw a gun, let alone used one. Go on visit thay country and see for yourself. Our news consist of pity crimes and shooting occurrences. Trust me on that one.

Now let's take Australia's approach after the mass shooting they had, they had 0 mass shooting, suicide with guns went down, crimes with guns dropped dramatically.

I will be completely honest with you, I'm fucking pissed off and frustrated that some of you d ont get it, this love foe guns is fucking stupid and the reasons behind are selfish as fuck...if all these killings d ont move you, you are just a fucking regard selfish piece of shit ****.

I enjoyed 23 years of gun free country crimes. Moved here turn on TV on daily basis there is one of these:
Work place shooting.
Road rage shooting
Schools shooting
Supermarket shooting
Airport shooting
Concert shooting
Preschool shooting
I keep preaching that guys there is a whole world out there that don't have this madness due to gun ban, all I hear is no we need guns to fight the bad guys or a tyrannical government...i rest my case.
Get fuck out then... or find your safe space snowflake

You the snowflake who nerds a gun to feel powerful. I got my fists big boy, those are my guns.

Work place shooting.
Road rage shooting
Schools shooting
Supermarket shooting
Airport shooting
Concert shooting
Preschool shooting

You still did not say which country. Why is that? Are you afraid I will prove you are lying?

You don't need to know , you can just compare the US to the industrialised countries and tell me what you find.
Who gives a fucking shit about other countries it makes no difference
Other countries do feel sorry for us. It looks barbaric from the outside.

Work place shooting.
Road rage shooting
Schools shooting
Supermarket shooting
Airport shooting
Concert shooting
Preschool shooting

You the snowflake who nerds a gun to feel powerful. I got my fists big boy, those are my guns.
Are you a gangster....

Work place shooting.
Road rage shooting
Schools shooting
Supermarket shooting
Airport shooting
Concert shooting
Preschool shooting

Who gives a fucking shit about other countries it makes no difference
Other countries do feel sorry for us. It looks barbaric from the outside.
Na, their actions show they are envious, they depend on our military for their safety. Fucking cowards

Last edited:
...we SHOULD NOT....

...pass more gun laws...

...force hotels to search guests for guns....

...blame abstract political or religious forces...

...point fingers at each other.
We should also forgo having the flag at half mast, special moments of silence and endless reiteration of the event..

Work place shooting.
Road rage shooting
Schools shooting
Supermarket shooting
Airport shooting
Concert shooting
Preschool shooting

I bet your penis loves them...

Forum List

Back