The best and the worst

And the really good news is that the large LDS community in Utah will continue to keep the lolberal moonbats from Fronicalia from relocating there.

Looks like I'll have to spruce up my Steamboat condo, sell it and move to Park City! :thup:

It's a great state to live period.

Though there aren't many blacks, the Hispanics are everywhere....And they're not just cleaning hotel rooms and washing dishes.

Oh, and there's not a single neighborhood in SLC where I'd be afraid to have my car break down at night.

Utah Poised to Be the Best U.S. State to Live In

The best
Utah
Minnesota
Colorado
Nebraska
North Dakota

The worst
West Virginia
Mississippi
Kentucky
Nevada
Arkansas

If you live in the bottom 5, maybe it's time to look at relocating.

theres the lib mentality for you, always giving you their opinion as fact. Have you spoken to people from WV, most of them are very happy where they are thank you very much.

Maybe some people have pride from where they come from.

The best
Utah
Minnesota
Colorado
Nebraska
North Dakota

The worst
West Virginia
Mississippi
Kentucky
Nevada
Arkansas

I agree that Arkansas should be in the bottom 5 because about half the state is controlled by liberals and religious loons. Still, it's a beautiful state with a lot of opportunities.

If you can't tell the difference between fact and opinion, that's your problem not mine.

Fact: Any statement which supports a liberal view regardless of the ability to support it either logically or with empirical data.

Opinion: Any statement which contradicts a liberal view regardless of how clearly it is supported by logic and empirical data.

The best
Utah
Minnesota
Colorado
Nebraska
North Dakota

The worst
West Virginia
Mississippi
Kentucky
Nevada
Arkansas

Utah does best in part because it is among the top two best-performing states for low smoking habits, ease of finding clean and safe water, having supervisors who treat workers like a partner rather than a boss, learning something new or interesting on any given day, and perceptions that your city or area are "getting better" rather than "getting worse."
My goodness, it sounds very progressive. Who would have guessed?

I love the nature in Utah but can't say I was impressed by some of the small mindedness in some towns. Been a while since I've been there so maybe that has changed if the bit I've quoted above is true.

It's clearly a great place to live for various reasons, just not if you're black:tongue:.
I don't buy that for a second.

*shrug* um, k.

It's my personal expierence, you don't have to agree.

It's a Republican State, which makes them a bunch of racists. They run around and do things like not lowering the bar for blacks when they apply for jobs and schools. OMG, blacks have to stay away, they aren't safe...

I don't buy that for a second.

*shrug* um, k.

It's a Republican State, which makes them a bunch of racists. They run around and do things like not lowering the bar for blacks when they apply for jobs and schools. OMG, blacks have to stay away, they aren't safe...

Don't take your preconceptions out on me. I never said theyre republican therefore theyre racist. I said I had family who lived in Utah who dealt with a lot of racism, and eventually left the state because of it. I'm sorry if my personal expierence doesnt fit your narrative.

*shrug* um, k.

Don't take your preconceptions out on me. I never said theyre republican therefore theyre racist. I said I had family who lived in Utah who dealt with a lot of racism, and eventually left the state because of it. I'm sorry if my personal expierence doesnt fit your narrative.

It was just a self serving coincidence?

Forum List

Back