Do you have a controversial rep/senator? If so, do you like him/her?

Amelia

Rookie
Feb 14, 2011
Packerland!
I just saw this guy today. Anyone here in his district?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rikEWuBrkHc]Rep. Broun: Evolution, Embryology, Big Bang Theory Are "Lies Straight From The Pit Of Hell" - YouTube[/ame]

Anyone here in Sheila Jackson Lee's district or Maxine Waters' or Todd Akin's?

That's just a few examples to get things started.

There was once a Chicago State Senator that said if a baby was born alive (failed abortion), then the baby should be thrown in a garbage heap to die. He even supported such legislation.

I kid you not!

Alan Grayson has pulled a fast one. He got trounced in the last election so he picked up, moved to Kissimmee which has a large Hispanic population, and put a ton of money behind ads for the white Republican opponent to the Hispanic Republican incumbant. Now, Grayson only has to sell himself as a white Democrat who will take care of the Hispanics in his district.

He'll probably win and the US will be plagued with his insanity again.

Indeed! Paul Broun is my congressman. I like him. I don't agree with him on that front but he hates Obama and is a fairly good congressman for us. Unfortunately due to redistricting we will be getting a new congressman/woman. I hate the douche bag running for the republicans so gonna look at the democrats option.

Forum List

Back