The being who is Jesus.

At Proverbs 8- The being who came to earth and was called Jesus as a mortal speaks at Prov 8--Firstly-Jesus became wisdom( 1Cor 1:30)-- and who else but whom God created all things through is Gods master worker=Jesus
Notice verse 22 at Prov 8--Produced me( created direct, first and last) as the beginning of your( YHWH) way ( creation)--Coll 1:15 verifies it)-- 23-31-- Grew especially fond of me--He( YHWH) prepared the heavens,he( YHWH) made firm the cloud masses, etc,etc--32-36--wise council from the being who came to earth and was called Jesus as a mortal--That is why Jesus teaches--He has a God, like we do- his Father( YHWH) John 20:17, Rev 3:12) Few believe these words from Jesus.
Evidence is clear--It was Michael the archangel who came and was called Jesus as a mortal.

Let us( YHWH and his master worker) create man in our image( the ability to love and reason)
I presume you can't read Hebrew; the word Reishes, used also in Genesis 1:1, refers to the Nation of Israel.
But go ahead and speak of things of which ye know nothing.

Israel didn't come into the picture in Gen 1:1

At Proverbs 8- The being who came to earth and was called Jesus as a mortal speaks at Prov 8--Firstly-Jesus became wisdom( 1Cor 1:30)-- and who else but whom God created all things through is Gods master worker=Jesus
Notice verse 22 at Prov 8--Produced me( created direct, first and last) as the beginning of your( YHWH) way ( creation)--Coll 1:15 verifies it)-- 23-31-- Grew especially fond of me--He( YHWH) prepared the heavens,he( YHWH) made firm the cloud masses, etc,etc--32-36--wise council from the being who came to earth and was called Jesus as a mortal--That is why Jesus teaches--He has a God, like we do- his Father( YHWH) John 20:17, Rev 3:12) Few believe these words from Jesus.
Evidence is clear--It was Michael the archangel who came and was called Jesus as a mortal.

Let us( YHWH and his master worker) create man in our image( the ability to love and reason)
I presume you can't read Hebrew; the word Reishes, used also in Genesis 1:1, refers to the Nation of Israel.

Israel was------not far--------just jump into Gulf of Aden---swim
along the coastline of Saudi arabia---and you will hit Eilat---
eventually

jesus is Michael? is that your conclusion? You are claiming that Jesus is an angel?-------an insubstantial being
of no independent will. An interesting factoid------superman was born and named Ka EL Michael is actually Mi Ka EL
Ka EL means LIKE GOD Mi Ka EL means He who
is like God Mi = who or he who Ka = LIKE
El = God Both Jesus and Superman are angels.

Superman is fake, Jesus is real and yes a created angel #2 in command of all creation.

a created angel? What happened to the trinity as ONE
angle. There are lots of created angels------they get created and uncreated

Prov 8:22 is clear. There is no trinity god in existence, it was created at the councils of Catholicism. The Israelites served a single being God named-YHWH, they served the true living God.

jesus is Michael? is that your conclusion? You are claiming that Jesus is an angel?-------an insubstantial being
of no independent will. An interesting factoid------superman was born and named Ka EL Michael is actually Mi Ka EL

Superman is fake, Jesus is real and yes a created angel #2 in command of all creation.

Prov 8:22 is clear. There is no trinity god in existence, it was created at the councils of Catholicism. The Israelites served a single being God named-YHWH, they served the true living God.

what did I miss? Have we decided that Jesus was an angel----probably Michael?

https://www.amazon.com/Kleinman-Mid...&sr=8-2&keywords=midrash+rabbah&tag=ff0d01-20

The first Midrash explains, in detail, the use of the word reishis throughout Scripture.
The explanation is that if not for a nation, that HAPPENED to wind up being called Israel, the creation would have not endured.
BUT...you have to study the use of the word reishis throughout Scripture.

eventually

The Israelites didn't become Israelites until they entered the promised land.

what did I miss? Have we decided that Jesus was an angel----probably Michael?

We didn't decide what has been fact from the beginning of creation.

https://www.amazon.com/Kleinman-Mid...&sr=8-2&keywords=midrash+rabbah&tag=ff0d01-20

The first Midrash explains, in detail, the use of the word reishis throughout Scripture.
The explanation is that if not for a nation, that HAPPENED to wind up being called Israel, the creation would have not endured.
BUT...you have to study the use of the word reishis throughout Scripture.

Israel was not mentioned in Gen1:1--Israelites became Israelites after they entered the promised land.

are you saying Jesus was an alien being?....

If you read the post. I am teaching Jesus was Michael the archangel--there is lots of proof but most are being mislead by teachers who are paid to teach religious dogma.
so are you saying Jesus/Michael was an alien being?....

A created angel.
thats not answering my question.....the catholic priests danced around that one too....

eventually

no----read it again-----DA JOOOS are not JOOOS until the KINGDOM OF JUDAH -----finally merges with Israel. ------
Da people who later became DA JOOOS were the
CHILDREN OF ISRAEL aka ISRAELITES---whilst still in
Egypt------Israelites is the 12 tribes----from the sons of Jacob aka Israel

are you saying Jesus was an alien being?....

If you read the post. I am teaching Jesus was Michael the archangel--there is lots of proof but most are being mislead by teachers who are paid to teach religious dogma.
so are you saying Jesus/Michael was an alien being?....

A created angel.
thats not answering my question.....the catholic priests danced around that one too....

If angels are alien beings to you then yes, but a sci fi alien being= no.

eventually

The English word Israel is Jacob's name Yisroel, given to him by God.
Way before they entered the Land of Canaan.

That's not really the issue.
Any worthy progenitor or progenitor could have been the reason for God to create and sustain the universe.

eventually

no----read it again-----DA JOOOS are not JOOOS until the KINGDOM OF JUDAH -----finally merges with Israel. ------

Obviously the bible books were written after the facts--They may have been called Israelites in the bible while in Egypt, but didn't become Israelites until they entered the promised land.

eventually

Any worthy progenitor or progenitor could have been the reason for God to create and sustain the universe.

That was a name, not his nationality.

eventually

Obviously the bible books were written after the facts--They may have been called Israelites in the bible while in Egypt, but didn't become Israelites until they entered the promised land.

What you, DEEP inside, intend to state is that the Land of Canaan was not called Israel until the Children of Israel entered.

eventually

I missed that part-----how did YISRAEL get his name-----
----did he get it when he broke his leg?-------I thought GABRIEL told him-------- and what does "YISRA" mean?

eventually

----did he get it when he broke his leg?-------I thought GABRIEL told him-------- and what does "YISRA" mean?

Lets discuss the op

eventually

That was a name, not his nationality.

The word Israelite did not become a nationality until much later on.

eventually

What you, DEEP inside, intend to state is that the Land of Canaan was not called Israel until the Children of Israel entered.

the whole land of Canaan did not become ISRAEL as far as I recall------not the whole historic Canaan----I am not really sure what constitutes the erstwhile canaan-----probably includes GAZA----at least

eventually

Lets discuss the op

We can't...it's based on a nonsense translation.

Forum List

Back