The being who is Jesus.

kjw47

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2013
upstate NY
At Proverbs 8- The being who came to earth and was called Jesus as a mortal speaks at Prov 8--Firstly-Jesus became wisdom( 1Cor 1:30)-- and who else but whom God created all things through is Gods master worker=Jesus
Notice verse 22 at Prov 8--Produced me( created direct, first and last) as the beginning of your( YHWH) way ( creation)--Coll 1:15 verifies it)-- 23-31-- Grew especially fond of me--He( YHWH) prepared the heavens,he( YHWH) made firm the cloud masses, etc,etc--32-36--wise council from the being who came to earth and was called Jesus as a mortal--That is why Jesus teaches--He has a God, like we do- his Father( YHWH) John 20:17, Rev 3:12) Few believe these words from Jesus.
Evidence is clear--It was Michael the archangel who came and was called Jesus as a mortal.

Let us( YHWH and his master worker) create man in our image( the ability to love and reason)

At Proverbs 8- The being who came to earth and was called Jesus as a mortal speaks at Prov 8--Firstly-Jesus became wisdom( 1Cor 1:30)-- and who else but whom God created all things through is Gods master worker=Jesus
Notice verse 22 at Prov 8--Produced me( created direct, first and last) as the beginning of your( YHWH) way ( creation)--Coll 1:15 verifies it)-- 23-31-- Grew especially fond of me--He( YHWH) prepared the heavens,he( YHWH) made firm the cloud masses, etc,etc--32-36--wise council from the being who came to earth and was called Jesus as a mortal--That is why Jesus teaches--He has a God, like we do- his Father( YHWH) John 20:17, Rev 3:12) Few believe these words from Jesus.
Evidence is clear--It was Michael the archangel who came and was called Jesus as a mortal.

Let us( YHWH and his master worker) create man in our image( the ability to love and reason)
are you saying Jesus was an alien being?....

Define the words as THEY used them.
"prepared the heavens (Olam Habah means time to come=future perfected earth as your sect teaches properly),he( YHWH=one who causes to be) made firm the "cloud" (gathering of temple priests) masses.

If you read the post. I am teaching Jesus was Michael the archangel--there is lots of proof but most are being mislead by teachers who are paid to teach religious dogma.

Since man created that particular god in his image, that would mean there are aliens look like us.

Define the words as THEY used them.
"prepared the heavens (Olam Habah means time to come=future perfected earth as your sect teaches properly),he( YHWH=one who causes to be) made firm the "cloud" (gathering of temple priests) masses.
FacebookC4MicheleBachmann.png

I don't think she actually said this but dang, it sure sounds like her. And like $arah!

If you read the post. I am teaching Jesus was Michael the archangel--there is lots of proof but most are being mislead by teachers who are paid to teach religious dogma.

YOU are "teaching" because the teachers are unqualified? What are your qualifications?

Proverbs 8

what you call the old testament has nothing to do with the dead man on two sticks goy religion

jesus is Michael? is that your conclusion? You are claiming that Jesus is an angel?-------an insubstantial being
of no independent will. An interesting factoid------superman was born and named Ka EL Michael is actually Mi Ka EL
Ka EL means LIKE GOD Mi Ka EL means He who
is like God Mi = who or he who Ka = LIKE
El = God Both Jesus and Superman are angels.

Proverbs 8

what you call the old testament has nothing to do with the dead man on two sticks goy religion

shut up goono

so are you saying Jesus/Michael was an alien being?....

I presume you can't read Hebrew; the word Reishes, used also in Genesis 1:1, refers to the Nation of Israel.
But go ahead and speak of things of which ye know nothing.

Once again placing Jesus in a role he does not fit... It is bad enough that Christians try to place their idol Jesus in the Jewish scriptures which is like putting a round peg in a square hole but ASSuming Jesus is Michael well now that is just the pudding on the cake considering Ieosus means literally the pig and since Jews are not allowed to eat of or partake of this unclean animal neither are we to eat the fruit( teachings) of the unclean one Jesus himself... Michael on the other hand will row his boat ashore( the land was always considered Israel the waters the nations) and will make his claim when the time comes.... But Hey Zeus will have to be dealt with first.....

YOU are "teaching" because the teachers are unqualified? What are your qualifications?

Years of study being taught by the real teachers that belong to Jesus. I share truths.

Proverbs 8

It has much to do with him.

jesus is Michael? is that your conclusion? You are claiming that Jesus is an angel?-------an insubstantial being
of no independent will. An interesting factoid------superman was born and named Ka EL Michael is actually Mi Ka EL

Superman is fake, Jesus is real and yes a created angel #2 in command of all creation.

so are you saying Jesus/Michael was an alien being?....

A created angel.

Superman is fake, Jesus is real and yes a created angel #2 in command of all creation.

a created angel? What happened to the trinity as ONE
angle. There are lots of created angels------they get created and uncreated

Forum List

Back