The Balls to Impeach

The numerous documented attempts by Trump to obstruct Mueller's investigation are laid out in the SC report.

You could try reading the report.

I'm not doing your home work for you.
No. Of course not.
You just want to make bullshit claims with no one challenging the lies. I don't doubt Mueller alleged obstruction.
I'm equally sure his allegations amount to nothing more substantial than the cheese dust left at the bottom of a bag of used Doritos.

The obstruction is real. You are a moron for just blowing it off.

It's tuff attempting to discuss factual details from Mueller's report with brain dead, lazy ass, morons, that are talking about shit they have yet to even read about.

Oh fucking well; that's USMB for ya.

Your OP infers those that elected Trump are OK with a sitting POTUS making numerous attempts to obstruct a DOJ investigation.
Expressing your disfavor with a politicized
witch hunt is NOT obstruction!
Grow up, snowflake. Wipe the tears from your chubby, rosy cheeks.
The Mueller investigation went about their unobstructed way and produced a finding of no collusion.

The fact that those that elected Trump are OK with a sitting POTUS obstructing the process of justice is no surprise to me but it is disappointing to know that tens of millions of AmeriKKKans are willing to 'look the other way' when it comes to having a person so void of any moral compass residing in The White House.
There was no "process of justice" but there was an attempted coup to remove a sitting president through a false contrived claim of collusion between Putin and Trump. Herr Mueller found none at all!

Try and step outside of your Bizarro bubble to see how absurd your claims all are, if you can.

Well, Trump did certainly express his displeasure & disfavor with Mueller's investigation as Trump whined about the SC investigation daily for nearly two years. Too bad Trump didn't act like an adult during those nearly two years, allow the investigation to proceed, without constantly attacking Mueller, Sessions, Rosenstien, and basically anyone associated with the investigation.

According to Mueller's report, Trump on at least ten occasions made attempts to obstruct the investigation. You seem to have an issue with those facts. Not my problem.
He said no such thing.

please re: posts # 58 & # 61

Then why is Trump fighting the Congressional subpoena for Don McGahn?

Please, do tell.
It could have something to do with lawyer client privilege combined with executive privilege.
He is under no compelling interest to help the democrats root through the dumpster for possible politically damaging nuggets, which in theory could exist.

Feeding the CNN beast is the stupidest thing anyone could possibly do.

Your OP infers those that elected Trump are OK with a sitting POTUS making numerous attempts to obstruct a DOJ investigation.
Expressing your disfavor with a politicized
witch hunt is NOT obstruction!
Grow up, snowflake. Wipe the tears from your chubby, rosy cheeks.
The Mueller investigation went about their unobstructed way and produced a finding of no collusion.

The fact that those that elected Trump are OK with a sitting POTUS obstructing the process of justice is no surprise to me but it is disappointing to know that tens of millions of AmeriKKKans are willing to 'look the other way' when it comes to having a person so void of any moral compass residing in The White House.
There was no "process of justice" but there was an attempted coup to remove a sitting president through a false contrived claim of collusion between Putin and Trump. Herr Mueller found none at all!

Try and step outside of your Bizarro bubble to see how absurd your claims all are, if you can.

Well, Trump did certainly express his displeasure & disfavor with Mueller's investigation as Trump whined about the SC investigation daily for nearly two years. Too bad Trump didn't act like an adult during those nearly two years, allow the investigation to proceed, without constantly attacking Mueller, Sessions, Rosenstien, and basically anyone associated with the investigation.

According to Mueller's report, Trump on at least ten occasions made attempts to obstruct the investigation. You seem to have an issue with those facts. Not my problem.
He said no such thing.

please re: posts # 58 & # 61
yeah, its propaganda. He said no such thing.

Get back to Me when you have indictments.

Speech is not action. Actions are not speech. Leftists are really stretching credulity but that's what they do.
Trump constantly correctly referred to Mueller's investigation as a witch hunt and his claim was vindicated by
no finding of collusion with Russia. Is this "obstruction"?

No serious person could make that case.

Please, do tell.
It could have something to do with lawyer client privilege combined with executive privilege.
He is under no compelling interest to help the democrats root through the dumpster for possible politically damaging nuggets, which in theory could exist.

It most likely has everything to do with the fact that McGahn would tell The US Congress the very same thing he told the Mueller investigation; nothing else.
Trump doesn't want that to happen.

tenor.gif

Speech is not action. Actions are not speech. Leftists are really stretching credulity but that's what they do.
Trump constantly correctly referred to Mueller's investigation as a witch hunt and his claim was vindicated by

tenor.gif

Oh sure; and go tell that to the folks at the FBI when they set up a sting operation & arrest some dumb ass for running his mouth about what he 'wants' to do, like set off some 'fake' bomb that he has no idea is a fake.

Tell that to the police department that video taped the guy attempting to hire a 'fake' hit man to murder his wife & then got arrested for attempted first degree murder, and solicitation of capitol murder.

Yes, words don't mean shit in your tiny little world; do they?

Where have you been hiding all these years?

I have to say; Trump supporters continually demonstrate they are just too fucking stupid to be real Americans.

Democratic Leadership Can't Find its Backbone on Impeachment

For those unwilling to read the essay, what Goldberg is saying is that Impeachment is NOT a CRIMINAL Process! It is a political process. "High crimes and misdemeanors" can be anything from corruption to failing to respect the oath of office; it means whatever the House of Representative wants it to mean! And it does not require that a crime be committed under the United States Code, or that there be "proof beyond a reasonable doubt," but only sufficient proof to satisfy the members of the House of Representatives that some infamous malfeasance has occurred.

So there is NO QUESTION that "impeachable" offenses have been committed by this President, even assuming that none of them rises to the level of indictable crimes with overwhelming proof of guilt.

But the Democrats controlling the House know that the American People will not tolerate removal of their duly-elected President for simply being an out-of-control jerk. They ELECTED a jerk, with a cornucopia of known faults.

And the Democrat leadership has abdicated its obligations by PRETENDING that it is a LEGAL matter, and hiding behind lawyers who quote the law and bewail the burden of proof, neither of which are particularly relevant to the matter of impeachment.

In fact, they would rather THREATEN to impeach, and hold that threat over the President's head for the next two years, than to actually go through with a process that would make them look ridiculous, and would ultimately fail.

And there you have it. No balls at all.

He did not obstruct the Mueller investigation. It was carried out with unlimited resources, cost us 30 million dollars and he was absolved of collusion with Russia! Justice my ass! You aren’t looking for justice you are looking for revenge because he won the Presidencey. You have a massive case of butthurt!

He did not obstruct the Mueller investigation.

yep he did. mueller said he was NOT exonerated & clearly wants congress to do its job since bob is following DOJ policy & not indicting a sitting president. you can't read, can you?

It was carried out with unlimited resources,

as it should have been

cost us 30 million dollars

Yes, the Mueller investigation is costly. But the millions seized from Manafort have it on track to break even

Kevin Johnson, USA TODAY Published 8:45 a.m. ET Feb. 12, 2019 | Updated 11:56 a.m. ET Feb. 13, 2019

Yes, the Mueller investigation is costly. But the millions seized from Manafort have it on track to break even

and he was absolved of collusion with Russia!

collusion isn't a legal term nor is prosecutable & mueller stated in his declination summary that the bar for conspiracy is much higher to prove; since 'documentary' evidence has been destroyed, people pleading the 5th & the constant 'i cannot recalls' that spewed forth from various trump critters.

Justice my ass! You aren’t looking for justice you are looking for revenge because he won the Presidencey. You have a massive case of butthurt!

lol.... that excuse y'all give is tired & worn out.

Oh sure; and go tell that to the folks at the FBI when they set up a sting operation & arrest some dumb ass for running his mouth about what he 'wants' to do, like set off some 'fake' bomb that he has no idea is a fake.

Tell that to the police department that video taped the guy attempting to hire a 'fake' hit man to murder his wife & then got arrested for attempted first degree murder, and solicitation of capitol murder.

I have to say; Trump supporters continually demonstrate they are just too fucking stupid to be real Americans.
You are conflating criminal activity with political opinion.....IDIOT!
As usual you are too stupid and cognitively disadvantaged to take seriously. Fuck off! Seriously,,,,fuck off!

And how did these "attempts to obstruct the investigation" manifest themselves? That would be helpful to outline
because as it is you are just alleging something that cannot be supported by facts.

Mueller report: These are the 10 episodes of Trump’s potential obstruction of justice

Published: Apr 18, 2019 3:16 p.m. ET
Mueller report: These are the 10 episodes of Trump’s potential obstruction of justice

It most likely has everything to do with the fact that McGahn would tell The US Congress the very same thing he told the Mueller investigation; nothing else.
:icon_rolleyes: Oh sure. I'm sure Nadler and his boys just want McGhan to regurgitate whatever he told Mueller.
That would be a useful application of his time.

You are conflating criminal activity with political opinion.....IDIOT!
As usual you are too stupid and cognitively disadvantaged to take seriously. Fuck off! Seriously,,,,fuck off!

Sorry but Mueller handed the 'obstruction' issue off to The US Congress, which surly has the potential to be "criminal activity."

So, all you have is. "fuck off" & "seriously,,,,fuck off"

And you call me an idiot.

Now I see why Trump attracts folks so much like himself. Dumb ass loves company.

Please, do tell.

So if McGhan told Mueller and Congress got Mueller’s report what’s the fucking problem?

The obstruction is real. You are a moron for just blowing it off.
Who obstructed Robert Mueller and his investigation? Who stopped it? Who failed to fund it? Who made him wrap things up prematurely and against his will? Who prevented him from making his report?
So ironic "ass fuck" Dave is calling someone else a moron.

when mcgahn testifies under oath.... that donny wanted him to fire mueller, no doubt you won't believe it... but that right there is obstruction on the dotard's part. & but for the fact that no one would follow capt crazy pants' orders, the investigation continued. the investigation was funded because congress holds the purse strings & not the pussy grabber. there are strong indications that barr had mueler wrap up his report prematurely because of the loose ends not mentioned in the report.

Last edited:
:icon_rolleyes: Oh sure. I'm sure Nadler and his boys just want McGhan to regurgitate whatever he told Mueller.
That would be a useful application of his time.

McGahn is an attorney & unlike Trump, McGahn has a brain. McGahn was smart enough to refuse Trump's orders & thus most likely saved Trump's BigMac ass from a sure charge of obstruction.

If McGahn is afforded the opportunity to testify before Congress he is smart enough to do the right thing & to testify truthfully; something that BigMac ass Trump would never dream of doing.

Forum List

Back