The arrogant bastards are back

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm hoping that there are enough blue dogs in the senate to get some common sense moved-to-the-center legislation passed.

But I suspect you're correct.

We shouldn't pass another piece of legislation except for articles of impeachment. All we have to do is defund all the crap Odumbo has already passed.

What has he done that comes anywhere near the level of impeachment?? :cuckoo:

uh oh. I smell a birther.

So I guess the answer to my question is "yes"

Do you thinka republican controled congress will allow obamacare to stay on the books? They were sent to D.C. to un do the garbage that has been done.

Boehner says: "Trust me. I'm Going To Make Sure This Deathcare Bill Is Never, Ever, Ever Implemented"

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFL4DP7wrMQ[/ame]

Nothing wrong with tweeking the bill. Let Boehner give us his 9 ideas so we can all have a laugh!!! LMAO!!

Do you thinka republican controled congress will allow obamacare to stay on the books? They were sent to D.C. to un do the garbage that has been done.

It's not a republican controlled congress. It's a republican controlled house.

And even if it was a republican controlled congress, there would need to be a veto proof majority in order to take obamacare off the books.

You really have no idea how government works, do you?

You do realize obamacare will not be funded or did you miss that part?

You do realize that the GOP has to work with Dems, who hold the Senate and the Presidency?

It's not a republican controlled congress. It's a republican controlled house.

And even if it was a republican controlled congress, there would need to be a veto proof majority in order to take obamacare off the books.

You really have no idea how government works, do you?

Thats still option 2.

Except that's actively choosing not to do anything.

70% of Americans do not want obamacare or anything else the democrats passed. So most of America will be happy to see nothing done until we can finish with the senate and the white house.

Thats still option 2.

70% of Americans do not want obamacare or anything else the democrats passed. So most of America will be happy to see nothing done until we can finish with the senate and the white house.

Your figure is wrong, that is why you can't source it.

You notice how proud the Republican base is?

They keep saying, "We won".

No, the GOP leadership won. The corporations won. China won.

But you guys? You think you won? Now that's hilarious. Like Rush says, "Bend over and grab your ankles". The GOP is about to show you what you "won".
Actually the corporations buy both ways, it's just they spend way more on the Democrats than on the Republicans in political campaigns, the Obama administration was nothing more than a puppet show (that campaigned on reducing lobbyists control of US politics), yet people thought things would change. Now that's what's really funny and really pathetic.

How come I always have to show links and you don't? That's not fair.

So just to prove that you didn't pull that out of your ass, go ahead, take a few moments and prove it.

You notice how proud the Republican base is?

They keep saying, "We won".

No, the GOP leadership won. The corporations won. China won.

But you guys? You think you won? Now that's hilarious. Like Rush says, "Bend over and grab your ankles". The GOP is about to show you what you "won".
Actually the corporations buy both ways, it's just they spend way more on the Democrats than on the Republicans in political campaigns, the Obama administration was nothing more than a puppet show (that campaigned on reducing lobbyists control of US politics), yet people thought things would change. Now that's what's really funny and really pathetic.

How come I always have to show links and you don't? That's not fair.

So just to prove that you didn't pull that out of your ass, go ahead, take a few moments and prove it.
Meanwhile, why don't you pull your head out of yours.

Thats still option 2.

You do that, you won't ever get the white house or the senate.

Thats still option 2.

Your figure is wrong, that is why you can't source it.

As has been the case since the health care debate first began to heat up in September 2009, there is a large divide between the Political Class and Mainstream voters. Seventy-six percent (76%) of Mainstream voters favor repeal of the health care law, while 76% of the Political Class are opposed.

Health Care Law - Rasmussen Reports

Thats still option 2.

70% of Americans disagree with you
And by the way you are not in a position to make any demands.

Last edited:
exit polling had it at 48% wanted it repealed and REPLACED while 31% wanted it expanded
i forget the number that just wanted it repealed completely, but it was small

70% of Americans disagree with you

70% of Americans wanting Obamacare repealed =/= 70% of Americans wanting zero done by congress.

Hate for reality to intrude here, but I tend to live in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back