The arrogant bastards are back

Status
Not open for further replies.
exit polling had it at 48% wanted it repealed and REPLACED while 31% wanted it expanded
i forget the number that just wanted it repealed completely, but it was small

Not to mention there's widespread support for public option, seen by most as farther left than what we ultimately got.

But don't seek refuge in delusions, reb. The HC bill is not going ANYwhere.

70% of Americans disagree with you

70% of Americans wanting Obamacare repealed =/= 70% of Americans wanting zero done by congress.

Hate for reality to intrude here, but I tend to live in it.

Where did you get that from?

People want something done...but if it's more of the same then they'd rather have gridlock.

I have been tryingto explain that to them, but the democrats think they are in some kind of position to make demands.

Not only can you not prove it, you lie. "Just before midterm congressional elections in which the new national health care law has been a major issue, 58% of Likely U.S. Voters favor repeal of the measure, including 45% who Strongly Favor it. That’s the highest overall level of support for repeal since mid-September. // A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey finds that only 36% of voters oppose repeal of the health care law, with 27% who are Strongly Opposed."

dweebrebnc, you are a moron, and I bet the team was delighted to give you your walking papers yesterday.

exit polling had it at 48% wanted it repealed and REPLACED while 31% wanted it expanded

Not to mention there's widespread support for public option, seen by most as farther left than what we ultimately got.

sorry, but 31% is NOT "widespread"

Why did the republicans win? if they were not sent to repeal all the bullshit the democrats passed?

The Tea Party has 40 of 432 seats in the House, maybe five they can count on it the Senate. Go study the history of the Populist then Peoples Party in the 1890s leading up to the election of 1896. The Tea Party will cave or the GOP will destroy it.

Last edited:
70% of Americans do not want obamacare or anything else the democrats passed. So most of America will be happy to see nothing done until we can finish with the senate and the white house.

Your figure is wrong, that is why you can't source it.

As has been the case since the health care debate first began to heat up in September 2009, there is a large divide between the Political Class and Mainstream voters. Seventy-six percent (76%) of Mainstream voters favor repeal of the health care law, while 76% of the Political Class are opposed.

Health Care Law - Rasmussen Reports

bump

Why did the republicans win? if they were not sent to repeal all the bullshit the democrats passed?

Somewhere between "I'm angry and confused and I don't know why" and "We tried the Democrats and shit didn't get fixed, let's try Republicans again."

And yes, a few people like yourself have Obama bad smashy-smash syndrome, but that notwithstanding, the political reality is that they don't have the numbers to do what you're asking of them.

dweebrebnc is not a conservative. He is a reactionary wack who is has shown his homophobia already in this thread. He is nothing that the GOP wants.

70% of Americans disagree with you

70% of Americans wanting Obamacare repealed =/= 70% of Americans wanting zero done by congress.

Hate for reality to intrude here, but I tend to live in it.

Where did you get that from?

People want something done...but if it's more of the same then they'd rather have gridlock.

Where did I get that from?

Logic?

If true, that 70% want it repealed, it means that 70% want congress to do something. Nothing being the opposite of something, it means that 70% of Americans wanting Obamacare repealed =/= 70% of Americans wanting zero done by congress.

Your figure is wrong, that is why you can't source it.

As has been the case since the health care debate first began to heat up in September 2009, there is a large divide between the Political Class and Mainstream voters. Seventy-six percent (76%) of Mainstream voters favor repeal of the health care law, while 76% of the Political Class are opposed.

Health Care Law - Rasmussen Reports

bump

double bump Cuyo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back