The arrogant bastards are back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stupid is denying that the Republicans haven’t been sent to D.C. to repeal all the bullshit passed by the democrats. Are you denying that they have not been sent to repeal all the bull shit the democrats have passed?

They're not even likely to defund anything, at least not that which con dumbasses like yourself most want defunded.

:D

libtard you are in no position to make any demands you are to take a seat in the back and shut up.

Just telling it like it is, stupid. :)

That didn't take long. Mitch McConnell's speech in a nut shell: fuck you liberals, we will destroy you.

:eusa_eh:

Lets see, Obama Called Republicans the Enemy. Obama Said Republicans should be in the back of the bus.

I think Fuck you liberals, We will destroy you is an acceptable response :)

Liberals like yourself Ravi, Represent about 21% of All Americans. and yet for the last 4 Years you have controlled the Democrat party, and therefore Congress. For the last 2 you have had the white house.

The American people in their infinite wisdom just pulled the plug. I hope you enjoyed the last 4 years because you will not see Democrats with power like that for some time to come. As long as they continue to allow the Far left to run the party.

in 2 years Democrats have 21 Senate Seats up for grabs, The Republicans only 10.

I suggest you guys moderate your stances or it will be you who is out of power for a long time, unlike the failed predictions of Republican Demise. Democrats stand on a precipice right now. If they do not take this lesson the American people have just gave them to heart. They will slip further and further out of power.

Lose the arrogance.

Don't be silly. The Democrats that held their seats, like the Republicans of the previous (actually current) congress, know that their seats are secure. They have nothing to gain by giving in - they'd only stand to lose their own constituiency.

What we now have for the next 2 years is a piss off in Washington. None of the secure seats is going to give one inch - and whichever side pisses the most will gain seats in the next election - and win the Presidential.

If any of them have a brain they'll figure that it's time for all out partisanship.

Well the Democrats have 21 seats in the Senate insecure in 2012. The Republicans only 10.

Where did I say I was supportive of Obamacare?

Care to display your idiocy further?

OH so you're one of the fence sitters that oppose things. I get it now.

Where did I say I was a fence sitter?

The answer to my second question in my previous post is an obvious resounding "yes".
i'd like to see him post a link to one post when you actually supported Obamacare
or mine for that matter

this whole thing isnt about what we support or dont support, its about the realities of the outcome of this election

libtard you are in no position to make any demands you are to take a seat in the back and shut up.

Just telling it like it is, stupid. :)
actually, they CAN threaten to defund, the realities are that it is unlikely they will push it that far

Oh, I know.

There's also this:

Defunding Health Care Isn’t Really an Option, Either, The Wonk Room’s Igor Volsky explains. Boehner and Newt Gingrich have come out in favor of this option, but “that may be easier said than done. As former Senator Tom Daschle explained in a recent interview, ‘a lot of what we did in health care reform has more of an entitlement than a discretionary funding base. So as an entitlement, they would really have to change the law rather than simply not fund in order for it to be effected. The entitlement sections of the legislation are going to be fairly immune from defunding.’ The Congressional Budget Office (CBO) estimates that there is ‘at least $50 billion in specified and estimated authorizations of discretionary spending that might be involved in implementing that legislation’ and presumably that’s the spending Republicans can more easily de-fund."

Why Republicans Can?t Repeal Health Care - Yahoo! News

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back