The army began demolishing structures and forcibly evicting Palestinian residents

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, the Israeli government builds wherever they want to in the Occupied Territories for the settlers.

WRONG as they only build on certain parts of the occupied territory that was Jewish owned prior to the great palestinian land theft of 1949

If I built a home without a permit around here, it'd be torn down in a flash.

This had nothing to do with planning applications, it is all about ethnic cleansing.

Nonsense, its very simple, if you build without a permit, it gets torn down.

You can kick and scream and play the victim till the cows come home no one cares. You brought it on yourselves.
that doesn't happen to israelis

EVIDENCE ?

This had nothing to do with planning applications, it is all about ethnic cleansing.

You can kick and scream and play the victim till the cows come home no one cares. You brought it on yourselves.

I'm not sure that it doesn't but the two groups are under different legal status. I think the Israeli's are working under civilian law and the pali's are held under martial law. Might be one more thing riding on their ability to behave themselves.

Shows how limited your real understanding of the ME 'situation' really is schmuck!

Shows that you are trying to confuse the issue again as the Palestinians exist under Jordanian law administered by Israel as per the Geneva conventione and the Israelis exist under Jewish law as per the Oslo accords and Israeli jurisprudence

How about some evidence to support your false claims, as that is exactly what the link says

“enforcement measures were taken against illegal structures and solar panels built within a military zone”.

How about some evidence that proves that the buildings were illegal?

I'm not sure that it doesn't but the two groups are under different legal status. I think the Israeli's are working under civilian law and the pali's are held under martial law. Might be one more thing riding on their ability to behave themselves.

Shows how limited your real understanding of the ME 'situation' really is schmuck!

Shows that you are trying to confuse the issue again as the Palestinians exist under Jordanian law administered by Israel as per the Geneva conventione and the Israelis exist under Jewish law as per the Oslo accords and Israeli jurisprudence
:link:

EVIDENCE ?
you're telling me there are no illegal settlements right now? no israeli buildings or homes built where they should not be? that hasn't happened in the past?

No it wouldn't.

First, the AHJ would "red tag" your home and you would lose your "occupancy". Which means, the home would stay, but you'd have to go. You could not legally enter the premises, until you took care of all the violations listed on the inspectors notice.

And if you didn't take care of the violations, the AHJ would put a lean on your home, then sell it at an auction. Only then, if the new owner decides, would your former home be torn down.

The Israelis move into areas in mobile homes and then get kicked out.
I know because I know people who have done it.

Israel-flag-XXL-anim.gif

Yup, no one can build without a permit. Israeli or palestinian.

or...maybe they can (Israeli's that is)...there is plenty of illegal building allowed to remain.

Airbnb unveils 'Israeli' vacation rentals in illegal West Bank settlements

There's always going to be a certain amount of illegal building. I know several people who've gotten away with it. But the insinuation that its somehow all rigged is just more conspiracy nonsense

Israel-flag-XXL-anim.gif

The racism and bigotry are always showing. Notice how the OP only mentions the evictions of pali's and not Israeli's. Both are equally subject to the permitting process yet these clowns only complain when it effects the pali's.

Sad but true

Really Hymie?

Want to start providing links to all of the "permits" for the illegal settler habitations?

ooohh I can't wait...

Schmuck! :alcoholic:
Like all of your links to "suppression of speech" when there's an endless stream of Pali Productions on YouTube?

Oh look out, it's Buttboy1's rentboy....

If I want you to respond to a question, then I will ask...

In the mean time, let Buttboy1 respond and let's see what a fuckwit she can make of herself...

Oh and of course, let's not forget that ANY response will result in a low quality, fuckwit flag...

If she were to follow etiquette on this forum she would place her flag into her sigline...

But no, she chooses to be 'special' LOL and spam her flag with every response to any of my posts...

Gotta love her 'intelligence' HAHAHA

I'm a bit embarrassed for you; I thought you would have matured past the 18 years old that you are.

Get over it

I made you an offer to take down your flag and I'd take down mine but you refused to negotiate. Deal with it

Israel-flag-XXL-anim.gif

The simple fact that Israel acts like any other country and insists people follow procedure in regards to building and inspections seems to bother you.

Why, because its Israel ? Why don't you complain when structures are torn down elsewhere in the world. Where's your indignation over all the death and destruction in Syria. Why aren't you just as vocal for a Kurdish homeland, a Tibetan homeland or a free Kashmire.

No, your posts smack of racism and bigotry and you aren't fooling anyone.

Really Hymie?

Want to start providing links to all of the "permits" for the illegal settler habitations?

ooohh I can't wait...

Schmuck! :alcoholic:
Like all of your links to "suppression of speech" when there's an endless stream of Pali Productions on YouTube?

Oh look out, it's Buttboy1's rentboy....

If I want you to respond to a question, then I will ask...

In the mean time, let Buttboy1 respond and let's see what a fuckwit she can make of herself...

Oh and of course, let's not forget that ANY response will result in a low quality, fuckwit flag...

If she were to follow etiquette on this forum she would place her flag into her sigline...

But no, she chooses to be 'special' LOL and spam her flag with every response to any of my posts...

Gotta love her 'intelligence' HAHAHA

I'm a bit embarrassed for you; I thought you would have matured past the 18 years old that you are.

I thought you would have learned only to speak when you are spoken to!

I guess you weren't dragged up properly!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back