Let's see which Zionist propaganda myth is the most popular.

Top Zionist Propaganda Myth

• Palestine was not populated when the Zionists arrived

• Jews owned the land that became Israel

• Palestinians did not exist until 1967

• Israel did not plan to colonize Palestine

• God gave modern Palestine to the Jews

• Israel is not occupying the West Bank and East Jerusalem

• Israel is not occupying Gaza

• The Arab armies invaded (rather than intervene to save the Christians and Muslims) in 1948

• European Zionists are the natives of Palestine

• Palestinians are all Muslims

• Palestinians are Jordanians (and the indigenous people of Jordan, the Bedouins don't exist)

• Palestinians are not a national liberation movement

Results are only viewable after voting.

montelatici

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2014
The Zionists have developed a large number of myths to justify their dispossession of the Palestinian people. Before the Internet and access to historical archives, these myths gained great traction, particularly in the United States. American children were taught these myths starting in elementary school. This was not the case in Europe or the rest of the world, hence the difference in support for Israel in the U.S. compared to the rest of the world.

I have tried to list the most popular Zionist propaganda myths that have been thoroughly debunked with the advent of access to official archives.

American children were taught these myths starting in elementary school.

I am an American, and I never heard a thing about Israel in school until college, except for Biblical references.

Last edited:
Well, I am an American and throughout grade school and high school I was taught that the poor Jews went to an empty Palestine and were attacked by bad Arabs. I believed that until I went to college and took courses in Middle East history.

Interesting. I attended Catholic schools, and heard nary a word until the Jesuits got ahold of me. I guess the public system has more drive for general global propaganda, eh?

Ever read "A History of Zionism" by Walter Laqueur?

I attended DoD schools. Army brat and veteran as were my father, grandfather and great grandfather.

Not only an Army veteran, but a Vietnam veteran. An O-2 in the 196th Light Infantry. So you dual loyalty types really irk me.

Not only an Army veteran, but a Vietnam veteran. An O-2 in the 196th Light Infantry. So you dual loyalty types really irk me.

I have no dual loyalty. I had people at Guadalcanal and post-war Berlin, Inchon, and Vietnam.

Yes, and you have never seen combat.

HonorableDisch.jpg

I attended DoD schools. Army brat and veteran as were my father, grandfather and great grandfather.

Ahhh. Answerable to whatever administration was in power.

Ahh, and you are a punk that never served. I get it.

Silly fella. My brother was in Nam, my father had just died, and my lottery numbers were astronomical.

And, you never served and are more loyal to Israel than the U.S.

You do not know me, nor know what I have or have not seen. Your statement of my loyalties is ridiculous at best.

Keep in mind I served in the same military unit as Bill Clinton and Barack Obama.

Isn't the internet great? People like you can sit behind your keyboards and invent an entire landscape of fantasy worlds.

The Zionists have developed a large number of myths to justify their dispossession of the Palestinian people. Before the Internet and access to historical archives, these myths gained great traction, particularly in the United States. American children were taught these myths starting in elementary school. This was not the case in Europe or the rest of the world, hence the difference in support for Israel in the U.S. compared to the rest of the world.

I have tried to list the most popular Zionist propaganda myths that have been thoroughly debunked with the advent of access to official archives.
You forgot "Israel does not have nuclear weapons".

You forgot "Israel does not have nuclear weapons".

Good point.

Forum List

Back