Jew animals kill, torture, lock up and commit war crimes upon children on a regular basis...

Status
Not open for further replies.

louie888

Gold Member
Oct 24, 2016
...yet there are no consequences, and we keep sending this terrorist culture billions of US dollars every year? As our own children in America are sleeping on the streets and eating out of dumpsters?

And we do that every year, no matter what, in fact we are their biggest funder!

Run that one by me again?!

“The majority of these [Palestinian] children were killed and injured while going about normal daily activities, such as going to school, playing, shopping, or simply being in their homes."
--Catherine Cook
-----
Israeli forces unlawfully killed Palestinian civilians, including children, in both Israel and the Occupied Palestinian Territories (OPT), and detained thousands of Palestinians from the OPT who opposed Israel’s continuing military occupation, holding hundreds in administrative detention. Torture and other ill-treatment of detainees remained rife and was committed with impunity. The authorities continued to promote illegal settlements in the West Bank, including by attempting to retroactively “legalize” settlements built on private Palestinian land, and severely restricted Palestinians’ freedom of movement, closing some areas after attacks by Palestinians on Israelis. Israeli forces continued to blockade the Gaza Strip, subjecting its population of 1.9 million to collective punishment, and to demolish homes of Palestinians in the West Bank and of Bedouin villagers in Israel’s Negev/Naqab region, forcibly evicting residents. The authorities imprisoned conscientious objectors to military service and detained and deported thousands of asylum-seekers from Africa.
Israel and Occupied Palestinian Territories 2016/2017
-----
Israel sets child killing record in 2016
-----
2016 'deadliest year' for West Bank children in decade
-----
Count the Kids
-----
And keep in mind before the israeli shills try to make this about their own victim status, that...

2,160 Palestinian children and 134 Israeli children
have been killed since September 29, 2000.
--Source: B'Tselem

· Israeli arms sales to Europe grew from $724M in 2014 to $1.63B in 2015

· Although the size of New Jersey Israel is one of the top 10 arms dealing nations in the world

· Israel produces 60% of all drones worldwide and sells to over 50 countries, at times selling to both sides of a given conflict, and Israel fueled the drones arms race between India and Pakistan

Palestine is an open air weapons testing and crowd control laboratory with Palestinians being used in the development phase; Gaza is a lab of mass destruction. US super bunker busters were supplied to the Israelis in 2014 and investors stock shot up; war is just business after all.

The “War in Terror” has been a boon to the industry, you’ve seen what amounts to advertisement in every “news” outlet, we are being whipped up into a frenzy once again. The industry also pioneers crowd control research on the Palestinians, and Israel is involved in the training of American forces and law enforcement. We see this in the militarization of our own police departments, Ferguson was but one example of how our system is prepping to Palestinianize our own population, and in fact Ferguson now has Israeli developed/sold skunk spray post the Ferguson events, although no incidents have yet been reported of use on American streets. It’s pretty clear that the Israeli occupation style power structure is moving toward the same in America; a warehousing of the poor in a post industrial age with diminishing living wage jobs and privatized for profit prisons complete with a return to convict leasing.

Much of the security monitoring and mass surveillance technologies are also produced in Israel and sold across the globe. “Targeted assassination” was invented in Israel, which Obama was quite fond of. Abu Ghraib torture methods? Israel.

The US and Israel are not allies. The US and Israeli arms dealers are allies, and war is the business they are both in. We are all collateral damage.

IDF insists that civilians were not targeted in Gaza.

Gaza-bomardment-2.jpg

Ha ha ha, monkey see Louie do, the only reason this bogus thread with bullshit data from IslamoNazi and conpiracy sites exists is because Achmed got upset at another thread which exposed the many Americans Palestinian animals have killed. And despite this, the US still sends over $800 million to these animals, being its biggest funder. Let's stop sending more money for terror and spend it here in the US or even send it to our good ally Israel!

In 2016, thirty-two Palestinian youth (not children -- youth) were killed.

twenty of them were killed while committing stabbing attacks
two were killed while committing car ramming attacks
four were killed while committing rock throwing/molotov attacks
two were killed while committing an attack on a Jewish person using clubs
two were killed in a gun battle with Israeli forces
two were killed while driving through a tunnel
Source: B'tselem

If you want Palestinian youth to stop dying -- you should teach them not to attack armed soldiers.

The title and the OP which claim that the "The majority of these [Palestinian] children were killed and injured while going about normal daily activities, such as going to school, playing, shopping, or simply being in their homes." is nothing more than a vicious lie told to make Jews appear to be animals.

Its hate speech against Jews. Plain and simple.

Let's see if shusha calls out your hate speech. LOL <not holding breath>

I have no moral problem with combatants being killed. The majority of those who died in Operation Protective Edge were combatants, including the youth involved. I also have no moral problem with collateral damage. Tragic as it is, its a consequence of war.

The responsibility for Operation Protective Edge and all the resulting deaths lies with Hamas and the Gazan people -- both those who actively participate and those who turn a blind eye.

That said, obviously innocent children never "deserve" to die. And yes, I think it is appalling to say so.

Indeependent can correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the difference between him and I is that I believe the Arab Palestinians will eventually be capable of peaceful co-existence and he's pretty convinced that they are not (with reason).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back