Jew animals kill, torture, lock up and commit war crimes upon children on a regular basis...

Status
Not open for further replies.
(with reason)
Yes, with reason. Look what you what you animals do daily to them.

Defend ourselves against attacks? I KNOW! The HORROR! Why don't the Joooooos just lay down and let us kill them?!
Nobody in their right mind believes that foreign occupiers are defending themselves, but it's funny how on every thread you people bring that up like it makes sense.

Nobody in their right mind believes that foreign occupiers are defending themselves, but it's funny how on every thread you people bring that up like it makes sense.

Are you really suggesting that Jews DON'T have a right to defend their bodies from a knife when someone tries to stab them? That they should just permit themselves to be stabbed?

Yay! An anti-semitic canard.
I called him out like you never would do the racists here you post with and you, being highly racist yourself do not get to throw out charges of antisemitism.

It's both hypocritical and entertaining, however.

Are you really suggesting that Jews DON'T have a right to defend their bodies from a knife when someone tries to stab them? That they should just permit themselves to be stabbed?
No, psycho, this is more about the kids who are going about there every day activities when they get blown to smithereens.

No, psycho, this is more about the kids who are going about there every day activities when they get blown to smithereens.

Maybe you should have posted about that, then. Instead of posting about the 32 youth who died in 2016 while committing violent attacks.

Maybe you should have posted about that, then. Instead of posting about the 32 youth who died in 2016 while committing violent attacks.
Read the OP, illiterate. This is about so many more than the 32 you care about who are proclaimed attackers in your jewish press.

Let's see if shusha calls out your hate speech. LOL <not holding breath>

I have no moral problem with combatants being killed. The majority of those who died in Operation Protective Edge were combatants, including the youth involved. I also have no moral problem with collateral damage. Tragic as it is, its a consequence of war.

The responsibility for Operation Protective Edge and all the resulting deaths lies with Hamas and the Gazan people -- both those who actively participate and those who turn a blind eye.

That said, obviously innocent children never "deserve" to die. And yes, I think it is appalling to say so.

Indeependent can correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the difference between him and I is that I believe the Arab Palestinians will eventually be capable of peaceful co-existence and he's pretty convinced that they are not (with reason).
You are not in the same ballpark as Loser but I don't see the essence of the Arab ever really changing.
If it did change, it would be welcoming their relatives into their own countries and not foisting a phony love affair upon Israel and The West Bank Jordanians.

Indeed, how many of these children were blown up in their homes or other daily activities?

Remember These Children 2014 Memorial

Indeed, how many of these children were blown up in their homes or other daily activities?

Remember These Children 2014 Memorial
It's absolutely sick, and these "people" come on the internet to pretend it is somehow justified. Very sick fucks, these zionists.

But the point that "Jew animals kill, torture, lock up and commit war crimes upon children on a regular basis" is still false and hate speech intended to demonize Jews.
NOPE, simple truth, something you know nothing about.

Maybe if you stopped thinking of Jews as animals, you would stop attacking them and the Jewish people would stop having to defend themselves. Then not a single other Palestinian child would die from war.

Illegal Settlers getting attacked by the people whose land they stole.

Interesting.

Maybe if you stopped thinking of Jews as animals, you would stop attacking them and the Jewish people would stop having to defend themselves. Then not a single other Palestinian child would die from war.
But Israelis act like a bunch of animals.

They would need to stop acting like animals and IT IS NOT THE JEWISH PEOPLE! It are the psychopaths who call themselves jews and run that racist nuclear shithole theocracy in our name.

But Israelis act like a bunch of animals.

Obviously, as an Islamic terrorist Pom Pom flailer, your whining is predictable.

They would need to stop acting like animals and IT IS NOT THE JEWISH PEOPLE! It are the psychopaths who call themselves jews and run that racist nuclear shithole theocracy in our name.

"that racist nuclear shithole theocracy" in the name of muhammud (swish)?

Dont think so, Habib.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back