The army began demolishing structures and forcibly evicting Palestinian residents

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup, no one can build without a permit. Israeli or palestinian.

Really Hymie?

Want to start providing links to all of the "permits" for the illegal settler habitations?

ooohh I can't wait...

Schmuck! :alcoholic:
Like all of your links to "suppression of speech" when there's an endless stream of Pali Productions on YouTube?

Oh look out, it's Buttboy1's rentboy....

If I want you to respond to a question, then I will ask...

In the mean time, let Buttboy1 respond and let's see what a fuckwit she can make of herself...

Oh and of course, let's not forget that ANY response will result in a low quality, fuckwit flag...

If she were to follow etiquette on this forum she would place her flag into her sigline...

But no, she chooses to be 'special' LOL and spam her flag with every response to any of my posts...

Gotta love her 'intelligence' HAHAHA

I'm a bit embarrassed for you; I thought you would have matured past the 18 years old that you are.

I thought you would have learned only to speak when you are spoken to!

I guess you weren't dragged you up properly!

Speak louder, you have a gag over your brain.

Get over it

I made you an offer to take down your flag and I'd take down mine but you refused to negotiate. Deal with it

The simple fact that Israel acts like any other country and insists people follow procedure in regards to building and inspections seems to bother you.

Why, because its Israel ? Why don't you complain when structures are torn down elsewhere in the world. Where's your indignation over all the death and destruction in Syria. Why aren't you just as vocal for a Kurdish homeland, a Tibetan homeland or a free Kashmire.

No, your posts smack of racism and bigotry and you aren't fooling anyone.

No fucktard...

My flag, as everyone elses, is in my signline and is accepted within the the terms of the forum...

Your flag is just a troll spamming...

Now YOU get over it... Put your flag in your signline like every other normal human being and stop your fucking spamming trolling behaviour!

Maybe then you MIGHT be taken seriously!

As off topic as you want to make it....

What the fuck do you know about my vocalisation of a Kurdish homeland?
What the fuck do you know about my vocalisation of a Tibetan homeland?
What the fuck do you know about my vocalisation of a Kashmiri homeland?

Without going into detail... I have been VERY vocal about all 3... Have supported, been to all 3... Have spoken publicly, internationally about all 3...

And, do you know what... All 3 deserve a homeland more than pseudo-jews that YOU bleat on about!

Really Hymie?

Want to start providing links to all of the "permits" for the illegal settler habitations?

ooohh I can't wait...

Schmuck! :alcoholic:
Like all of your links to "suppression of speech" when there's an endless stream of Pali Productions on YouTube?

In the mean time, let Buttboy1 respond and let's see what a fuckwit she can make of herself...

Oh and of course, let's not forget that ANY response will result in a low quality, fuckwit flag...

If she were to follow etiquette on this forum she would place her flag into her sigline...

But no, she chooses to be 'special' LOL and spam her flag with every response to any of my posts...

I'm a bit embarrassed for you; I thought you would have matured past the 18 years old that you are.

Ah Indeeeeee....

At least I have a brain... And one that YOU will never gag...

A non thinking cell, filled with zionut BS, does not pass for a brain... Ooppsss... Poor you!

Ah Indeeeeee....

A non thinking cell, filled with zionut BS, does not pass for a brain... Ooppsss... Poor you!
Yes, the brain that never heard of the JDL until a month ago.
Now go complain about China; Oops, I forgot that China isn't run by Jews.
Or maybe it IS.

Israel-flag-XXL-anim.gif

Like many of your pali friends you seem to have anger issues. keeping it polite I'd suggest you grow up a little

I'd feel badly for you except for all the profanity and racism thrown in.

The fact that you can't address the issue is indicative of a failed argument. The Israeli's demolish illegal structures, but they do so regardless of religious affiliation. Or do you have any actual proof to the contrary ;--)

Stephen-Colbert-Go-On-Yes-Nod-On-The-Colbert-Report.gif

Get over it

I made you an offer to take down your flag and I'd take down mine but you refused to negotiate. Deal with it

The simple fact that Israel acts like any other country and insists people follow procedure in regards to building and inspections seems to bother you.

Why, because its Israel ? Why don't you complain when structures are torn down elsewhere in the world. Where's your indignation over all the death and destruction in Syria. Why aren't you just as vocal for a Kurdish homeland, a Tibetan homeland or a free Kashmire.

No other country acts like Israel thank god! She would never allow it!

A fascist world would never work... That's already been proven...

You would think that Israel would, if you believe what YOU say, would have the intelligence to understand that!

Ah Indeeeeee....

Yes, the brain that never heard of the JDL until a month ago.
Now go complain about China; Oops, I forgot that China isn't run by Jews.
Or maybe it IS.

Well, you're forgetting the amount of money that Jews spend on Chinese food. Ever seen a Chinese ask where he find good Jewish food? NO. I'm gonna tell Donald Trump about this.

And, do you know what... All 3 deserve a homeland more than pseudo-jews that YOU bleat on about!

Um. You do realize you just made Boston's point for him, don't you? Its the Jews you have a problem with. The Jews are the ones who are undeserving. Even to the point of denying the Jewish identity by separating what you consider "real" Jews and those who are just "fake" Jews. Do you get to decide who is Kashmir or Tibetan or Kurdish as well?

Get over it

No other country acts like Israel thank god! She would never allow it!

With that one statement you have blown any validity (which you never had in the first place) you had completely out of the water.

Israel-flag-XXL-anim.gif

Again you fail to address the topic. My bet is you have zero evidence that Israel demolishes only the homes of pali's and that in fact Israel will demolish any home or structure built without a permit.

Around here I can't build a dog house without a permit

Um. You do realize you just made Boston's point for him, don't you? Its the Jews you have a problem with. The Jews are the ones who are undeserving. Even to the point of denying the Jewish identity by separating what you consider "real" Jews and those who are just "fake" Jews. Do you get to decide who is Kashmir or Tibetan or Kurdish as well?

The Kurds, Kasmiris and Tibetans did not arrive from another continent to colonize the territory they are on.

The Kurds, Kasmiris and Tibetans did not arrive from another continent to colonize the territory they are on.
It doesn't matter as I don't see you criticizing their aggressive neighbors because they're not Jews.

Neither did the Jewish people. The Jewish people have been in the territory now (and then) called Israel for thousands of years.
And if removing a portion, even a large portion, of them from the territory by force is a valid way to end their sovereignty then you and the Palestinians you support had better be prepared to eat from that same dish.

It doesn't matter as I don't see you criticizing their aggressive neighbors because they're not Jews.

I criticize the Turks, Chinese and Indians all the time. In the proper venue and thread.

So anybody who identifies themselves as Kurdish or of Kurdish decent cannot go back to Kurdistan because according to Nazi boy, he's a colonialist. Ha ha ha.

I criticize the Turks, Chinese and Indians all the time. In the proper venue and thread.
Right, except nobody's ever seen it because you are parked on this forum spreading Jew hate and lies 24/7.

Neither did the Jewish people. The Jewish people have been in the territory now (and then) called Israel for thousands of years.
And if removing a portion, even a large portion, of them from the territory by force is a valid way to end their sovereignty then you and the Palestinians you support had better be prepared to eat from that same dish.

The Zionists came from Europe, displaced the native population in order to found a colony that would become a Jewish State. The native inhabitants were 97% Christians and Muslims. I don't understand how you can claim that people from Europe or from elsewhere, but not Palestine, are somehow entitled to displace people living a place in the Middle East. It defies logic.

So anybody who identifies themselves as Kurdish or of Kurdish decent cannot go back to Kurdistan because according to Nazi boy, he's a colonialist. Ha ha ha.

There is no sovereign state known as Kurdistan. Sheesh.

Right, except nobody's ever seen it because you are parked on this forum spreading Jew hate and lies 24/7.

You seem to think that stating facts represents "Jew hate". There are no lies, just fact.

The Zionists came from Europe, displaced the native population in order to found a colony that would become a Jewish State. The native inhabitants were 97% Christians and Muslims. I don't understand how you can claim that people from Europe or from elsewhere, but not Palestine, are somehow entitled to displace people living a place in the Middle East. It defies logic.

This is so simple, I have no idea why you are having trouble grasping it. Tell you what. Try this. Its a thought experiment, don't get it in your head that I am in any way supporting this.

The Jewish people in Israel decide that the Arab Muslim and Christian Palestinians are a problem. So they force them all out. They ethnically cleanse the place. A few stragglers manage to play nice and hang around, but they are a small minority. Israel becomes nearly 100% Jewish in nature -- Jewish language, Jewish culture, Jewish religion, Jewish holidays.

Flash forward a hundred years -- the Palestinians, who have been living in Syria and Jordan and Egypt start making a fuss about moving back to Palestine. Maybe a bunch of them purchase some land and start a community. Tell you what, let's throw in a pogrom and a few massacres to encourage them.

And the Jewish people say -- "Hey, hey, wait a minute! This is our land! We've been living here for generations -- thousands of years! No foreign invaders are going to colonize our land!"

Got it yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back