The anti-Muslim monkeys are just pathetic

it aint whining....the jerk is a phony Conservative.....and sure there are bigger assholes.....but i bet this Gibbon would be in the top 5 in any poll conducted here....

My sentiments exactly.

shut up monkey, you don't even know what conservative is, I'm more conservative than all you monkeys on this board put together who call themselves conservative.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cs4Gj7JsET4&feature=related]YouTube - I know you are but what am I - Pee Wee[/ame]

it aint whining....the jerk is a phony Conservative.....and sure there are bigger assholes.....but i bet this Gibbon would be in the top 5 in any poll conducted here....

My sentiments exactly.

shut up monkey, you don't even know what conservative is, I'm more conservative than all you monkeys on this board put together who call themselves conservative.

Funny.....I laugh when people resort to "I am better than you"......

Oh stop with the whining about Bass. There are far bigger assholes on the board.

I may not be Republican or a Tea-baboon, but I am very conservative, the monkeys who call themselves Republicans are not conservatives.

your as about Conservative as Dean is ....there are many conservatives here who post things a Conservative would support.....why are you usually always arguing against the post?....a Liberal will post something that a REAL Conservative would not be in favor of.....but you side with the Liberal.....and outside of Homosexuality Bass you do this an awful lot for a guy who is "very Conservative"......the only thing you are "very Conservative" in Bass..... is your criticism of Liberals....

My sentiments exactly.

Go back to swinging in trees you stupid ape and leave the thinking to the white man.

My sentiments exactly.

yea your right your posts show that.....:lol:

Maybe I'm being sensitive to the good Muslims who always get thrown in and demonized with the bad Muslims, my argument isn't ridiculous. Just as God is no respecter of persons neither am I, especially of those who are evil. The religion and the terrorist act are independent of each other, I'm smart enough to make that distinction without letting emotionalism cloud my mind.

I can understand it. I too am horrified how that man was treated. It was wrong and unjustifiable.

That being said, the building of the mosque there - when so many are offended by it - makes it morally wrong for the Muslims to build there. Does that mean I should hold all Muslims to account for the building? No. Just those who, for their own motives, choose to slap the faces of the relatives of those who died and New Yorkers. Personally, I don't support the mosque purely because so many New Yorkers and, more importantly, so many of the affected families, are against it. Other than that, it is not my business.

I think the Muslims concerned have a great opportunity to show those bigots who 'hate' them, just what decent people they actually are. I only hope they take it.

Being offended at something doesn't always equal being "morally wrong," how is it morally wrong for good Muslims to build a mosque? I don't believe in backing from people#s religious bigotry.

Kindly name the "good" muslims.

Because neither Rauf nor his cronies are "good" muslims. They support jihad, they support Sharia, and they want to dominate America.

Great, blame the victim for the behavior of the victimizers, congrats, you have the same logic as those monkeys who blame the rape victim for the actions of the rapist, touche!

If a man dies in a barrel as he tries toride Niagara Falls....are the falls to blame or do you blame the man's irrational behavior.

If a woman dresses in a short skirt, no bra and at 2 AM goes out of her way to walk through a neighborhood that has a reputation of being one where many rapes occur....would you not say she was asking for it?

Is the rapist still a criminal and a rapist or is the victim the rapist? the man was not a Muslim you dumb monkey, he was just walking through and his views were not even known and those deluded anti-Islamic chimps verbally attacked him with one man even challenging him to a fight, now tell me what did that man do to get attacked the way he did? The monkeys saw what they perceived to be a kufi on his head and attacked like rabid dogs, the man had no sign in hands saying he supported the moqsue being built, neither did he go through shouting his views, so what is your excuse for your monkeycentric logic?

It is very clear that the incident started before the video did. If there was an event, and clearly it was about this guy disagreeing with the rally views, then it is as obvious that hius views must have been known. You think people just came up to him and started an argument for the sake of arguing?

If he was wearingsomething that made his views clear, once again his views were clear, and he could be approached about it. I know we don't know who started the argument, but we do know that the apposinf view was proclaimed. That alone was an argument starter in the middle of the rally.

Who said the man was a Muslim? Oh, and, where did it get announced that he was not a Muslim? Non-issue here.

To answer your first question, If he forced her, yes he is a rapist, and can certainly be charged and convicted. However, if she set a trap for him, she too needs to be convicted of entrapment. Both were stupid, and acting in criminal/immoral behavior.

BTW, are you anti-animals? Monkeys, chimps, dogs!!!!

I can understand it. I too am horrified how that man was treated. It was wrong and unjustifiable.

That being said, the building of the mosque there - when so many are offended by it - makes it morally wrong for the Muslims to build there. Does that mean I should hold all Muslims to account for the building? No. Just those who, for their own motives, choose to slap the faces of the relatives of those who died and New Yorkers. Personally, I don't support the mosque purely because so many New Yorkers and, more importantly, so many of the affected families, are against it. Other than that, it is not my business.

I think the Muslims concerned have a great opportunity to show those bigots who 'hate' them, just what decent people they actually are. I only hope they take it.

Being offended at something doesn't always equal being "morally wrong," how is it morally wrong for good Muslims to build a mosque? I don't believe in backing from people#s religious bigotry.

Kindly name the "good" muslims.

Because neither Rauf nor his cronies are "good" muslims. They support jihad, they support Sharia, and they want to dominate America.

So all Muslims are evil, support jihad and Sharia and want to dominate America? Nah, that sounds more like you Christian fundamentalist monkeys.

Oh stop with the whining about Bass. There are far bigger assholes on the board.

I may not be Republican or a Tea-baboon, but I am very conservative, the monkeys who call themselves Republicans are not conservatives.

I still can't get over what a racist prick you are.

By the way dickhead...being conservative and Republican doesn't go hand in hand.

aww....poor Bass....starts a thread gets kicked around a little bit....gets his nose bloodied some.....and then goes away.....we have seen this before......

Forum List

Back